• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Frodo

What does she have to do with this?

If she isn't helping she is on the way.

She deserves the drag. She rather see a country going down than risk her career and she is as fake as a 3 dollar bill (tho 1989 was a really good effort ngl)

Love you dragz.

Edit:

Oooooop! top of the page! Let FKA twigs make your fave feel disjointed and out of place:

dMHdSci.gif

rhandino

Banned
Cheek to cheek is still so good

Can't believe it's the last album Gaga made
XXxjTy8.gif

Eugh! Her karaoke sessions with Tony Bennett should be shunned and forgotten
like The Flop

Fuck, I just remembered that I still have not blessed myself with new Tinashe. Let me get into that really quick.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I listen to Cheek to Cheek when I want a watered down version of the genre while drinking and eating Great Value soda and chips.

Ok, I just realized that I now like three, THREE, song from Ariana's latest album.

Side to Side, Dangerous Woman, and Into You.

Legit surprised. I don't check for her music, normally. Maybe I should give her a try.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Soul Glitch is a really good song, she came.

Best song on the album

Ok, I just realized that I now like three, THREE, song from Ariana's latest album.

Legit surprised. I don't check for her music, normally. Maybe I should give her a try.

ditto for into you
divine

Decarabia

I'd recommend Moonlight, Be Alright and Greedy. The rest, as far as I remember, is 🚮

rhandino

Banned
I actually use some songs from Dangerous Women from time to time...

Poor botty, he was not with us when her fave finally dropped this flop but since he was becoming a Trump Puppet maybe is for the best.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I actually use some songs from Dangerous Women from time to time...

Poor botty, he was not with us when her fave finally dropped this flop but since he was becoming a Trump Puppet maybe is for the best.
Can we ban The Flop and get botty back?

rhandino

Banned
rude and Robido warned us all but we did not listen.

WrMJMk2.gif

Anyway!

Nothing's ever easy
But baby you can trust me
Send for the saint and
Send for the doctor
And save yourself

Heal my soul Susanne, heal it~

Swinging in the backyard
Pull up in your fast car whistling my name

Open up a beer
And you say get over here and play a video game

I'm in his favorite sun dress
Watching me get undressed take that body downtown
I say you the bestest

Lean in for a big kiss put his favorite perfume on
Go play your video game

It's you, it's you, it's all for you
Everything I do
I tell you all the time
Heaven is a place on earth with you
Tell me all the things you want to do
I heard that you like the bad girls honey, is that true?
It's better than I ever even knew
They say that the world was built for two
Only worth living if somebody is loving you
Baby now you do

Slay me Lana del Slé

dMHdSci.gif

When will Lorde?

Dangerous Woman is full of bops.

Into You, Dangerous Woman, Side to Side, Everyday, Sometimes, Bad Decisions. Im surprised how diverse the album is as well. Straight pop, dance, disco, reggae, r&b, ... It's a good album.

vAicOsi.gif

I'm a convert.

The Flop

Banned
Dangerous Woman is full of bops.

Into You, Dangerous Woman, Side to Side, Everyday, Sometimes, Bad Decisions. Im surprised how diverse the album is as well. Straight pop, dance, disco, reggae, r&b, ... It's a good album.

vAicOsi.gif

I'm a convert.

It really is one of the better mainstream pop albums this year. Only thing holding ha back is her ties to Fr**kie

tumblr_nbuwxh4apP1tg72yro1_250.gif

rhandino

Banned
!!!

Does anyone here have that gif of Sky Ferreira who is being interviewed but she seems to be incredible high and with her mouth open wide open.

Top Bottom