• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Decarabia

Lmao, just realized the EMAs are tonight. Does anyone even care about that anymore?
The lineup is predictably tragic

v6DGjdO.gif

llehuty

Everytime I hear that fucking "Dancing on my own" hipster cover I want to nuke the earth from orbit.

What a way of missing the fucking point and destroy a song to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Pure trash. Robyn deserves better.

Vazduh

Lmao, just realized the EMAs are tonight. Does anyone even care about that anymore?
The lineup is predictably tragic

v6DGjdO.gif

Performers

Bebe Rehxa
Bruno Mars
Green Day
OneRepublic
Martin Garrix
Afrojack
Shawn Mendes
DNCE
Lukas Graham
Zara Larsson
The Weeknd

Presenters

G-Eazy
Jaden Smith
Jourdan Dunn
Winnie Harlow
Deepika Padukone
Nina Dobrev
Charli XCX
Tinie Tempah
Idris Elba

6726bf2633.gif

Everytime I hear that fucking "Dancing on my own" hipster cover I want to nuke the earth from orbit.

What a way of missing the fucking point and destroy a song to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Pure trash. Robyn deserves better.
Preach.
I recently visited Robyn's video on YouTube and all the comments were "omg this is an example of a cover better than the original!" Fucking vomit. Yet anothet proof that the radio audiences are tasteless garbage.

rhandino

Banned
Puro, puro chantaje

Puro, puro chantaje...

JrcXlVe.gif

Queen has been busy delivering BOPS while the rest of the rest of the flops cover in fear that The Aryan One drops her new Mein Kampf.

i love how this comm went from vaguely implying taylor was a nazi to literally calling someone "the aryan one" and we all know who is being spoken about

iconic tbh

The Flop

Banned
EMA16.png

Fifth Harmony were announced as the winners of the ‘Best Pop’ award at MTV’s Europe Music Awards 2016, in a star crowded category, competing against Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Selena Gomez and Shawn Mendes.

‘Best Pop’ was Fifth Harmony’s fifth nomination at the EMAs and becomes their third MTV EMA award after winning ‘Best US Act’ and ‘Best North America Act’ in 2014.

Talent always wins.

Mau ®

Hopefully Nightr1de shows Flopashe that she shouldn't try it at being a regular pop girl. She really sucked at that, huh?

Koodo

Banned
Mau ®;223309319 said:
Hopefully Nightr1de shows Flopashe that she shouldn't try it at being a regular pop girl. She really sucked at that, huh?
I'm sure it was RCA who came up with the idea of going pop. Her albums and mixtapes so far have largely been moody rnb.

Although she was better at pop than most of the dreck nowadays. A kii a cackle.

Frodo

not that Sombra gif emulating Rih's failed wink😥

Now that has been unmasked and eXposeD I can not not see her failed attempts of winking the whole time.

I get my life! Such an #ICON with or without even mentioning the fact that she rihleases music in between modelling jobs.

giphy.gif

Mau ®

Now that has been unmasked and eXposeD I can not not see her failed attempts of winking the whole time.

I get my life! Such an #ICON with or without even mentioning the fact that she rihleases music in between modelling jobs.

giphy.gif

Not even that anymore. Now that she's fully conquered fashion, she doesn't even do magazine covers as often as before. She always slayed those :(

rhandino

Banned
Well, Timbaland announced that his last album, Opera Noir, was going to release this year but we are already on November

WED4cGZ.gif

EDIT: I just remembered the Beyonce joke on Dr. Strange... and people say that she has no impact.

WED4cGZ.gif

Majmun

Tinashe is kinda the female Weeknd during his Trilogy era. The alt rnb they're serving is really good.

The Weeknd's switch to pop was more succesful tho.

Vazduh

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

holy fuck
played this expecting it to be something new then the sudden realisation hit me like a truck

Surprised you didn't put in Cry For You

What was that song with a male and female singer that had a tron like video? That song was a bop

Omg the slayage!

#MakePopGreatAgain

holy fuck
played this expecting it to be something new then the sudden realisation hit me like a truck

Surprised you didn't put in Cry For You

What was that song with a male and female singer that had a tron like video? That song was a bop

The quoted post was Cry for You tho 👀

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Little Mons†er;223439023 said:
Omg the slayage!

#MakePopGreatAgain

The quoted post was Cry for You tho 👀

oop my bad

Top Bottom