• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

smh @ all the Closer dragging ITT. The song is great, it's the One Dance of the Fall.

Just another bit of evidence showing the men are dominating (quality) pop in 2016. Between Twenty One Pilots, Bruno, The Weeknd, Drake, The Chainsmokers, and Zayn Malik, is there any doubt left?

Let them in.
This post is vomit inducing.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Now Gags and Katy are besties I see
02dd9ff85f.png

Touchdown

Banned
eZq7KQy.gif

oh sweetie.

Excuse me but Ariana Lunchtray's old young lookin bitch ass needs to come up with a business plan and invest in a hit single because she's been all up and down Billboard but continues to stutter for a number one, so let's not talk charts. Maybe One Sweet Day she will get there.

J6wXl.gif

Mariah did in fact slay primetime with her apperance on Empire according to all reports

While you keep an eye on the charts keep an eye on Mariah back in the top 10 this month with Ari nowhere in sight.

Mariah FAILED in another relationship.

yes let's talk relationships when Lunchtray is in love with another Mimi partner wannabee this time being an uglier and less successful version of James Packer.

43334c84a3.jpg

Focus on Mac Miller's looks and money tho. They truly deserve each other. An Xvideos exclusive "incest trailer park siblings go at it" tea. King and Queen of Top 10 Trailer Park pop

J6wXl.gif

The fact she RAN back to Mac Miller tells A LOT about her current career trajectory and it's not upward bound.

Mariah FAILED to sell out any of her residency shows this year:

LEG 3 — 31,038 / 35,349
LEG 4 — 30,319 / 38,660
LEG 5 — 30,570 / 35,157

Yet Little Mix couldn't even save Ariana's latest tour numbers. Dangerous Woman ticket sales were Dangerously Low.

ariana-grande-tickets__oPt.jpg

J6wXl.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
This thread is dead and I blame all vote and non-voting Americans.
I just have not been on social media at all because of it. I have been completely in the dark since Tuesday night and only been going to subscribed thread. As far as I know America is dead.

rhandino

Banned
Gaga and Katheryn are now united against a common enemy so I am kind of excited for the potential collab between them~
the one that lives in my dreams T_T

I just have not been on social media at all because of it. I have been completely in the dark since Tuesday night and only been going to subscribed thread. As far as I know America is dead.
Same here... I cannot even go to OT because almost every thread is something Trump related.

Thank god the gaming side is still good for the kiis and even more in the next days thanks to FFXV and Pokemon are going to be released.

The Flop

Banned
Is Closer going to be #1 this week too?

B9bwbTl.gif

FINAL BBH100 PREDICTIONS:
1 Black Beatles 526 (+8) +148%
2 Closer 445 (-1) -3%
3 Starboy 389 (-1) +0%
4 Heathens 299 (-1) -6%
5 24k Magic 275 (+2) +9%
6 Let Me Love You 274 (-2) +3%
7 Side To Side 263 (-1) +3%
8 Juju On Dat Beat 263 (+1) +17%
9 Broccoli 256 (-4) -1%
10 Don't Wanna Know 207 (+1)
11 I Hate U I Love U 191 (+2) +3%
12 Cold Water 173 (=)
13 Treat You Better 167 (+1) +7%
14 Fake Love 152 (-4) -21%
15 Cheap Thrills 152 (=) -6%
16 Caroline 151 (+5) +10%
17 Can't Stop The Feeling 149 (+5) +12%
18 Starving 148 (=) +2%
19 Ooouuu 146 (=) +5%

Looks like the Mannequin Challenge is going to save Mariah.

B9bwbTl.gif

I kind of wanted Closer to beat the record just for the kii, but now I'm too busy trying to find a way into the parallel dimension where Hillegend won.

B9bwbTl.gif

YOU KNOW NOTHING IS BACK AND I HAVE NOT NOTICED!!!??? aslkdja;lskjda;lskjda;lskjd

Welcome back sis =3

Thanks.

The US is a tire fire that can't be saved.

58DjaBy.gif

The Flop

Banned
Gaga and Katheryn are now united against a common enemy so I am kind of excited for the potential collab between them~
the one that lives in my dreams T_T

Same here... I cannot even go to OT because almost every thread is something Trump related.

Thank god the gaming side is still good for the kiis and even more in the next days thanks to FFXV and Pokemon are going to be released.

Eek his spilled over to that forum side too now. A Mess.

PInk Tape

Banned
China has too much to lose if the GOP/Trump actually accomplish their dumbass policies so it's no wonder that they've stepped up to the plate.

I'm just glad someone's doing it tbh.

B9bwbTl.gif

rhandino

Banned
The fact that America don't care how black people and minorities are treated but take away the iPhones and it's war time. A MESS.

B9bwbTl.gif

Also, if we really want to dismantle the alt-right we should start by banning anime along with J and K pop
Except Utada, Ayumi Hamasaki and f(x)

B9bwbTl.gif

llehuty

Hope you all have you asian pop passports up to date now that there is no hope in the west.

Also, if we really want to dismantle the alt-right we should start by banning anime along with J and K pop
Except Utada, Ayumi Hamasaki and f(x)
Also, is alt-righ no racist now? Why would they like asian things?

Get your life to new k-pop releases:

Shinee (샤이니) - Tell Me What To Do
A bop despite of the efforts of one of the rappers to self-sabotage the song.

고나영 Koh Nayoung - I Like (feat. Microdot)
Some smooth R&B from a hew I never heard of before.

마마무 (MAMAMOO) - Décalcomanie (데칼코마니)
I'm not a fan of this group, but I do enjoy this song. And thankfully they reedited the video to remove some scenes. Original version was a mess.

rhandino

Banned
Hope you all have you asian pop passports up to date now that there is no hope in the west.
America is racist as fuck yet they consume and appropriate black music and culture like there is no tomorrow.

A lil bit of old fashioned racism is not going to get in the way of singing about the struggle in their fancy cars in suburban Utah, having a ratchet weave in one of my fashion shows or faking a black accent, rapping and making it big while being from Australia.

B9bwbTl.gif

OOP at this perfect example asdlka;lskjda;lskd;sa

B-Dex

Gaston is horribly miscast in the new version of B&tB. Where is the manly chest hair and bulging muscles? The new songs better be good.

Top Bottom