• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Agree? Disagree?

The Confessions tour may be Madonna's best. I don't think anyone has her beat in the live show/tour department, not even Beyoncé or Gaga (sorry Little Mons†er).

One of my favorite parts is the tour's rendition of Like A Virgin, sung in a lower, more mature pitch than the original recording, and Madge riding on the back of an imaginary Leona is just the perfect accompanying visual.

eZq7KQy.gif

I might be inclined to agree with you on this poinT. I was LISTNING to ha Confessions live album for the tour and it didn't disappoint. In fact, the tour recording was better than the album itself! Even though I've never been to any of these tours, Confessions is up there. But so is the BTW BALL sooooo...

... idk.

B9bwbTl.gif

Vazduh

Nelly Furtado having released two songs from her upcoming album and no one caring.

A moment of silence for the fallen British Columbian.

eZq7KQy.gif

They're more than decent, but both are something I'd expect out of a regular Tumblr hew, and not someone who used to shift 10+ mil per album.

MANUELF

Banned
They're more than decent, but both are something I'd expect out of a regular Tumblr hew, and not someone who used to shift 10+ mil per album.
She was always like that though, her first two albums werent comercial and neither are her last few only Loose was and that still had way more unique Sound than any of its contemporaries

Agram

The Weeknd is releasing two new songs and one of them, Party Monster, was co-written by Lana.
Hopefully another duet! ^^
weeknd-pm-ific.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
There is one that needs teeth whitening badly in that vid. Those teeth are cornbread yellow and not pearly white.

The Flop

Banned
Little Mons†er;224791332 said:
The darkest timeline indeed

eZq7KQy.gif

What this election proved is that you can be rascist and sexist and still have the majority of the US population backing you up

What sadness you cause me US

Please direct your political energies towards minimizing the authoritarian agenda of the President Elect and away from belittling a hard-working female immigrant.

wow...do you really want Igloo Australia to get big again now that we're in the dark ages of america?

Can we not...

tumblr_ogr0r7Pnax1vrjwbvo2_500.gif

rhandino

Banned
I decided to go back a bit in time and re-listen Madonna from Confessions to Rebel Heart... what the fuck happened?

DZUDJOp.gif

The declines is evident and real, Janet Won!

Little Mons†er;224822805 said:
Freddie Mercury is a legend.

As is queen Whitney, Madonna is still alive and kicking with piss poor quality records so I'm inclined to vote Whitney.

eZq7KQy.gif
What about the shitty albums Whitney released? On average Madonna had better albums.

Koodo

Banned
Let's be real, Whitney didn't have much in the way of good music. That voice single-handedly carried most of her songs, which is a testament to her talent but doesn't excuse the quality of the music itself.

eZq7KQy.gif

Touchdown

Banned
It's funny coz one would argue Mariah has both the voice and the discography but she's in last place rn

oh yes it's just hysterical. The taste of this thread is absolutely atrocious. Mariah's World : The 8-Part Event debuts December 4th btw.... 9pm. The legend continues.

abd67b1466.gif

Nasser

Ms Spears is about to drop what looks like the music video of the year of her soon to be worldwide smash hit Slumber Party. You all better watch as she comes back from the dead and redeemes herself for the Make Me music video mess.

6qc6G61.jpg

She's about to snap I can feel it

Top Bottom