• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Vazduh

I'm not even a fan, but this is the best she's looked in forever

54341a8a99138eebdad10a31f0016c96

Koodo

Banned
Nelly Furtado having released two songs from her upcoming album and no one caring.

A moment of silence for the fallen British Columbian.

eZq7KQy.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Agree? Disagree?

The Confessions tour may be Madonna's best. I don't think anyone has her beat in the live show/tour department, not even Beyoncé or Gaga (sorry Little Mons†er).

One of my favorite parts is the tour's rendition of Like A Virgin, sung in a lower, more mature pitch than the original recording, and Madge riding on the back of an imaginary Leona is just the perfect accompanying visual.

eZq7KQy.gif

rhandino

Banned
Receipts pls

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko. Post #19

gJ5j1C7.gif

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Hey guys, any chance of new P5 info at Sony's Conference during E3?
no? :(

PsR1JQN.gif

[SPOILERS] Persona 5 Spoiler Thread | Steal your heart; steel yourself

Are there any gays in this game this is important

Just the usual "let's laugh at them" scene in the Babe Hunt section of the game, so far. Same-Sex S.Link are unlikely given the lack of blushing sprites for Yusuke and Yuki.

Well at this point it seems like it's a big no for social links. But hey they will include gay people so they can be used for laughs by making the guys feel uncomfortable. Thanks Hashino.

Note, I am not 100% confident on the S. Links thing though.
Mess...but not surprising. Oh well, the game still looks great and I'll play it eventually. Thanks for the info guys!
uymVp7X.gif

Come on sis, don't deny your [ t r u e ] self and get out of the anime fan closet!

#ItGetsBetter

Listen, bitch, I only said I wanted to play it in ONE of those. I do not like anime, I don't have the attention span OR interest for most anime and that's that on thaT.

jSQmAlr.gif

Black beatles in the city be back immediately to confiscate the moneys
Rae Sremm, Guwop, Mike WiLL!
I sent flowers, but you said you didn't receive 'em
But you said you didn't need them

That girl is a real crowd pleaser
Small world, all her friends know me
Young bull livin' like an old geezer
Release the cash, watch it fall slowly
Frat girls still tryna get even
Haters mad for whatever reason
Smoke in the air, binge drinkin'
They lose it when the DJ drops the needle

giphy.gif

BOP OF THE YEAR

bitch I just found the nickgod minajsus version!!!

[Intro: Nicki Minaj]
Mike Will Made It [redacted]
Sremm Life
Black Barbies in the city
Fat ass and pretty titties
Get dummies for they money
You sent flowers but I wish I didn't receive ’em
All your lies I wish I didn't believe 'em

[Hook: Nicki Minaj]
That boy is a real pussy pleaser
All that fetty but he never met Masika
Tuck the chrome 22 in his sneaker
El Chapo but he crazy like La Quica
Young girls always lookin' for a soulmate
But I shoulda listened to what momma told me
Furry moon boots, shades Dita
Too high to give a shit about PETA

[Verse 1: Nicki Minaj]
Sativa so strong I'm not blinkin'
What in the world was I thinkin'?
New day, new money to be made
New things for them to imitate
I'm a fuckin' black barbie
Pretty face, perfect body
Pink seats in the 'Rari
Always fuck him like I'm sorry
Who the fuck is gon’ protect her?
If I really gotta check her
Peter Piper picked a pepper
And my cake is triple decker

giphy.gif

Listen, bitch, I only said I wanted to play it in ONE of those. I do not like anime, I don't have the attention span OR interest for most anime and that's that on thaT.

jSQmAlr.gif

Zibc6uh.gif

so it turns out listening to openings and endings of old anime shows i used to watch with my sister on cartoon network helps me study a lot heh

For example, I read the One Piece manga from time to time but I'm barely done with the Davy Back Fight arc and haven't read it in months but I own One Piece Pirate Warriors 1 & 2. I used to watch Naturo but then just stopped after the Shikamaru/Asuma arc years ago yet I own Naruto UNS Revolution. Most recently, I've been playing a lot of DB Xenoverse 1 despite only watching the anime from time to time with my brother as a kid. Xenoverse has been making me interested in DBZ though, but in the unexpected form of getting me into DBZ Abridged and it's fucking hilarity.

This doesn't just apply to anime, obviously. I think a western example would be something like owning the Transformers games from last gen despite not really being into Transformers.

Additionally, has owning a game for a series you weren't into actually made you into a fan? I feel like this is happening with me and Dragon Ball because of Xenoverse.

hey fighting game gaf just popping in to say BlazBlue is the best anime fighter peace out

Koodo

Banned
On the topic of surprisingly good albums, Sleigh Bells redeemed themselves a bit with Jessica Rabbit.

Mostly because of Alexis Krauss though.

B9bwbTl.gif

Touchdown

Banned
On the topic of surprisingly good albums, Sleigh Bells redeemed themselves a bit with Jessica Rabbit.

Mostly because of Alexis Krauss though.

B9bwbTl.gif

Get into the real life Jessica Rabit the one and only Mariah Carey and the only holiday song that matter All I Want For Christmas Is You, currently rocketing up the charts as per

B9bwbTl.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
All of that is literally just mainstream shounen shit that I never finished watching, and it's not my fault the spanish openings for Inuyasha are a slay and a half.

Except for BlazBlue that game is just fun
Chica Marioneta J > tus favoritos
Ranma also slays hard (80s and 90s were the days tbh.)

Top Bottom