• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Brhoom

Banned
Applause >>>>> Your fave

all-the-basic-lohanth2ykmj.gif

Hi

Edit: top of the page, listen to Queen Janet's mastepiece Feedback

220px-Feedback_-_Single.jpg

https://youtu.be/wU0ucfoBcXM

rhandino

Banned
Applause is basura, the [ f a c t ] that it was dragged to the pits of hell by ROAR of all songs should tell you everything you need to know about that deplorable mess.

OkCW5xZ.gif

Mau ®

"Applause" was terrible. It's baffling ya'll still fonting about it in 2016.

Now let's talk about ACTUAL BOPS like "Side To Side" which just played at this event i'm at. I was like [ w h e w ]

The Flop

Banned
Mau ®;224581833 said:

Now let's talk about ACTUAL BOPS like "Side To Side" which just played at this event i'm at. I was like [ w h e w ]

"Side to Side" is a slay, but I still can get my life to Applause.

tumblr_nuwlewaW861qdla50o4_r1_540.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;224581833 said:

Can we remove Nicki's part tho?

Applause is basura, the [ f a c t ] that it was dragged to the pits of hell by ROAR of all songs should tell you everything you need to know about that deplorable mess.

OkCW5xZ.gif

To be fair, the fact that Roar was preferred over any of its contemporaries says everything you need to know about people's deplorable tastes.

Applause is e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

rhandino

Banned
And here I was thinking that the Little Monsters where going to forget about ARTFLOP now that Joanne arrived
and crashed

B9bwbTl.gif

Anyway! You all need to go an bop to Chantaje from Shakira and Maluma... it's a bop.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
And here I was thinking that the Little Monsters where going to forget about ARTFLOP now that Joanne arrived
and crashed

B9bwbTl.gif

Anyway! You all need to go an bop to Chantaje from Shakira and Maluma... it's a bop.
But that is worse then La Bicicleta which was already trash. *Plays "Donde Estan Los Ladrones" and remembers when Shakira wasn't shit*

rhandino

Banned
But that is worse then La Bicicleta which was already trash. *Plays "Donde Estan Los Ladrones" and remembers when Shakira wasn't shit*
La Bicicleta was the perfect summer bop that you listen while driving to the beach and sing along with your friends.

Chantaje is the song that is going to get a lot of plays in the straight bar/clubs/cantinas around Latino America this winter season.

Granted, I do think that Shakira Pre-Oral Fixation V2 > Current Shakira but she at least can make some nice disposable songs from time to time.

Koodo

Banned
The two or three little droppings left are really making a case for Gaga's relevance by talking about Artpop more than Joanne, huh.

Anyway, Hey Girl is a masterpiece. That is all.

B9bwbTl.gif

Brhoom

Banned
Also can we talk about how ironic it is of her to talk in every song about how girls copy her style when she is a copy of Lil Kim herslef?

They've been fucking up scheduling with this game before the Japanese release so not at all surprised. It all feels really mismanaged tbh, at least this leaves room for Horizon Zero Dawn for me.

Top Bottom