• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

MANUELF

Banned
OT living for starboy.

B9bwbTl.gif

Of course they do, they live for any non teen star male

MANUELF

Banned
ATRL is shook by Joanne flopping into oblivion, I got a warning for literally saying "For the same reason Millon Reasons is discounted"

Little monsters cant take anything

ATRL is shook by Joanne flopping into oblivion, I got a warning for literally saying "For the same reason Millon Reasons is discounted"

Little monsters cant take anything

I can't see Million Slays happening tbh. Still scarred from the DWUW MUSIC VIDEO fiasco.

But I do see ha SuperBowl Performance being an iconiQUE moment in ha monstrous career, so I'm perchED for that and we all should be too...!

tumblr_ni81ljqJtZ1qka6nwo1_400.gif

Was listening to Fever again yesterday. I feel like it's Kylie's best album along with Body Language. Has she ever worked with Fever's producers since? If not, I think it's waaaay overdue to do so again for another album.

Hun, if I were a Mariah stan, which fortunately I'm not, I'd never go all in on the christmas stanning, because it just reeks of desparation.

The only seasonal tradition in this thread is you embarassing yourself.

Preach.
No one can deny Mariah has a great catalogue, but "stanning" her like this in 2016?!

B9bwbTl.gif

Mau ®

Is anyone legit excited for Katy? Like I only wanted her to come out in Q3 to destroy Gaga but seems she really wasn't needed for the task.

rhandino

Banned
I mean, we all could talk about how Abel is destroying careers and leaving the competition eating dirt while he rises like a magnificent phoenix from the ashes that is the USA right now but most of you hate real talent so...

Le gusta que le digan que es la niña, la lola
Le gusta que la miren cuando ella baila sola
Le gusta más la casa, que no pasen las horas
Le gusta Barranquilla, le gusta Barcelona

ygb7vGU.gif

rhandino

Banned
Little Mons†er;225440205 said:
if anything we need a Bad Romance 3.0

Judas was a slay

ygb7vGU.gif
!!!

ygb7vGU.gif

Also it seems that I am going to become an owner of the entire Neptunia series since it's obscenely cheap on HumblerStore... #Pray4Me

I don't know if this has been posted in here but somebody took the time and edited all the camera footage from different angles from Beyonce's Formation concert in Germany and made it look like an official TV broadcast. You really feel like you were there.

Beyoncé Live (Multicam) Full HD - Formation World Tour 2016 - Full Show - E-Spirt Arena Düsseldorf

Enjoy.
YAAAAS this hair choreography part is amazing

Time to watch ha on YouTube PSVR

AND MAHHHVEL 4 BABEEEEEYYYYY

I can't stand Beyonce.

Such a fake person.

Be specific. What's fake about her?

I don't see that big of difference from where she was touring with Destiny's Child before they got big in the mid 90's, hitting every Black college circuit and seeing her perform at an all Black Atlanta major step show and everybody knowing that Beyonce was the Michael Jackson of the group.

Brhoom

Banned
Be specific. What's fake about her?

I don't see that big of difference from where she was touring with Destiny's Child before they got big in the mid 90's, hitting every Black college circuit and seeing her perform at an all Black Atlanta major step show and everybody knowing that Beyonce was the Michael Jackson of the group.

I hate how she tried to paint her career as "it's all me"

Why lie about writing your songs?

Maybe I can't stand her stans more than her.

rhandino

Banned
Are we really going to compare BEYONCE with The Aryan One? Really?

She may be obsessive AND want to control her public image (which is not surprising considering how shit the media is to black artists, specially female ones) but unlike Hitlerina she at least have the guts to stand for something like feminism and black lives matter and put them at the front of her music

If you think about it Beyonce has put her career in danger after Self-Titled and Lemonade and was in a very real danger of losing the support and coins of all the middle class white america while Taylor rihmained silent, trembling in fear of losing even a cent of all those suburbian moms that dream to have the dick of the One Directioner or Wolfboy Lautner inside them and in absence of that they try to empathize with the girl that had some of that and don't stop for a moment to think that the only thing in common in all those failed "relationships" is HER.

TJELr2o.gif

MANUELF

Banned
Are we really going to compare BEYONCE with The Aryan One? Really?

She may be obsessive AND want to control her public image (which is not surprising considering how shit the media is to black artists, specially female ones) but unlike Hitlerina she at least have the guts to stand for something like feminism and black lives matter and put them at the front of her music

If you think about it Beyonce has put her career in danger after Self-Titled and Lemonad and was in a very real danger of losing the support and coins of all the middle class white america while Taylor rihmained silent, trembling in fear of losing even a cent of all those suburbian moms that dream to have the dick of the One Directioner or t inside them and in absence of that they try to empathize with the girl that had some and don't stop for a moment to think that the only thing in common in all those failed "relationships" is HER.
The difference is that Beyonce had nothing to lose after 4 was her biggest failure also if Taylor dared to put the Black Lives Matter campaign she would be attacked for taking advantage of the situation or something like that, also you must agree that Taylor moving from country to pop was a big risk that paid off to her

PS: Beyonce lost the white america coins thats why her last two albums success cant compare to her first 3

The reason Beyonce lost Middle America's sales is that she stopped releasing music for Middle America. She's an artist now, while Taylor and Katy and Drake and the other gerls still merely aspire to be products.

Simple as that.

rhandino

Banned
Taylor dropping faux country for pop was not a risk but the only logical conclusion after most of her biggest hits could barely be considered country and she actually started opening the way after Love Story became mainstream.

1989 was the official official confirmation of something that we all knew after Red and Speak Now: She was not a country act and she did not want to become one.

TJELr2o.gif

Top Bottom