• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

I just checked the OP for the first time in literally seven months.

more content coming soon love y'all
qWxKldh.gif

Last edited by Garrett Hawke; 04-26-2016 at 03:52 PM

55YUEOh.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
LMAO but wait but FFXV couldn't even manage to hit 90+ like Witcher 3 and MGSV after 10 YEARS in development and countless delays what a flop. Quiet > Luna confirmed.

Let me take a quick look at the review thread

g1JHZ8F.gif

rhandino

Banned
Quiet > Luna confirmed.
alskdjsa;ldkja;sldkjsa;lkjda

It's kind of hilarious when you think that Quiet at was pivotal to the plot and had prominent appearances through the game and that she was the best partner for Snake while Luna only purpose was
get Aerith'd to give Noctis more motivation

WED4cGZ.gif

Brhoom

Banned
Not trying to be shady here, but why does Madonna looks 20 years older than her age?

Her lifestyle is healthy, I sometimes want to do yoga and eat healthy, but then I look at Madonna and ask myself if it's really worth it?

Not trying to be shady here, but why does Madonna looks 20 years older than her age?

Her lifestyle is healthy, I sometimes want to do yoga and eat healthy, but then I look at Madonna and ask myself if it's really worth it?
Genetics and bad plastic procedures I guess. Plenty of celebs look great for their age, and done so without getting addicted to surgeries.

Which makes me wonder, what the hell is wrong with all these 20 year olds getting botox injections all over social media?

Edit: just read the whole Lemonade talk last page and let me say this. Few years ago I lost interest in Beyonce, didn't care much for 4 or self-titled (which I still don't get the love that album gets, it's nowhere near her first 3 albums). Lemonade got me back on the Bey wagon, it is her best effort and I think time will prove that. I mean aside from the way that album got released and the whole gossip angle, it is still a goddam great album that is different from her classic stuff, has a theme and catchy bops. Sure, it's heavily produced and all but it doesn't feel manufactured to sound "real" (looking at you, Joanne).

Touchdown

Banned

I feel the same way. Madonna has really looked....just dirty and not well.

FF15 looks similar like Xenoblade X

How the tables have turned in Nintendo being the leader in terms of RPGs and the rest keep chasing them

SlayTendo shaping the industry as usual

8RVwzMv.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Never played any FF and was thinking about trying to start with 15 since it looked like DMC. So the story is bad or not there at all, is the game at least pretty? How about the gameplay?

Little Mons†er;225665051 said:

How the tables have turned in Nintendo being the leader in terms of RPGs and the rest keep chasing them

8RVwzMv.gif
I hope you means JRPGs because if critical acclaim is anything to go by, The Witcher 3 will probably be the game that shapes future RPGs to come.

The west won.

8RVwzMv.gif

rhandino

Banned
Never played any FF and was thinking about trying to start with 15 since it looked like DMC. So the story is bad or not there at all, is the game at least pretty? How about the gameplay?
Garret could give you more deep impressions since the good sis have the game but the problem with the story is that it seems to be really weak and unfocused but is not THAT bad and I guess your perception of it will depend of how much you like the main party.

Gameplay looks really fun but I don't have the game and only watched some trailers so far.

MANUELF

Banned
Little Mons†er;225665051 said:

8RVwzMv.gif

They only have been doing so for over 30 years

The Dpad
The Shoulder Buttons
The Analog Stick
The Analog Triggers
Motion Control

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I'm tempted to watch Mariah's World just for the huge, indulgent mess I know it's going to be. Could be fun.

Will it be cancelled after 1 brief season?

2q5C7n5.jpg

rhandino

Banned
If 2016 is anything to go by, the west lost.

QRGh37Q.gif
Isnt' the Korean government in the middle of a scandal because their goverment was being controlled by some kind of cult?

18v3uHz.gif

2016 will be a year to remember for all the wrong reasons.

At least we have Lemonade, ANTi and Side B to look back and remember fondly.

Frodo

Personally 2016 was a great year for me. I accomplished a lot, and made some really positive changes, but 2016 was definitely one of the worst years in recent memory, if not the worst. Fascism going rampant worldwide; Brexit, and Trump actually winning; Syria still ongoing; Turkey going crazy after failed coup; successful coup in Brazil putting a government in power that has been shamelessly working hard to screw the population over; David Bowie, and Prince leaving us... it is all going bananas.

Top Bottom