• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

MANUELF

Banned
y'all, they coming for me!

f275a8c208.gif
It was nice knowing you
RIP

Frodo

Who is gonna make threads about Mariah, now?

Touchdown to eternally bump AIWFCIY thread.

jJdcdav.gif

R.I.P in piece thread making privileges.

rhandino

Banned
Touchdown Junior'd? What in the world happened while I was away?

bo4pz59.gif

EDIT: Little Monster was right about The Last Guardian, eeeek!

bo4pz59.gif

Frodo

Not a PS3 game having issues running on the PS4. You wait 10 years for it and it doesn't have the decency to run decently.

To think that one of the reasons I bought the PS3 was because of that game. Now I'm hardly interested.

rhandino

Banned
How dare you hate Flowmotion, Garret-sis? Why do you hate FUN so much? Should have seen this one coming after your hate for the good sis Carllah.

f275a8c208.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
10 year wait and an 83 Metacritic for The Last Disappointment (it'll likely plummet even lower).

Sony just can't win lately, their exclusives suck (I gave up on them after the incredibly dull Unsharted 4). What's their next big game, Horizon?

tuWFEvx.gif

Come through Breath of the Wild.

10 year wait and an 83 Metacritic for The Last Disappointment (it'll likely plummet even lower).

Sony just can't win lately, their exclusives suck (I gave up on them after the incredibly dull Unsharted 4). What's their next big game, Horizon?

tuWFEvx.gif

Come through Breath of the Wild.
Godsona 5 >>>>>>> Shitendo's baby's first open world handholding 18-hour tutorial walking/grasscutting simulator

good taste remains unbothered

0d11e0177a0e8d9f79b2dd0347e4f6cc71b61db1_hq.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Godsona 5 >>>>>>> Shitendo's baby's first open world handholding 18-hour tutorial walking/grasscutting simulator

Bye, I already said Persona 5 will save us. Next year's two best games are looking to be Persona 5 and Breath of the Wild.

Kind of like how I clocked the fact that Tokyo Mirage Sessions is GOTY 2016. Atlus stays WINNING. Poor Square.

WINtendo will deliver, bookmark me.

NKq0BiQ.gif

Atlus' incredible talent and output has nothing to do with S*ny. Considering they've delivered slay after slay on the 3DS, I suggest you take a seaT.

ntGzZgo.gif

rhandino

Banned

The amount of lies and delusion at display here.

Not saying that Godsona 5 will not be the Crown Princess of JRPG and the Anime eXperience of 2017 and the gen right behind Pokemon Sun/Moon who are currents king and Queen in terms of critical acclaim and sales.

breast of the wild will be the same as FFXV tho

people will hate it for being big and empty even tho it's obviously designed so to invoke a proper sense of adventure and wonder

bookmark me

Bye, I already said Persona 5 will save us. Next year's two best games are looking to be Persona 5 and Breath of the Wild.

Kind of like how I clocked the fact that Tokyo Mirage Sessions is GOTY 2016. Atlus stays WINNING. Poor Square.

WINtendo will deliver, bookmark me.

NKq0BiQ.gif
All Shitendo will deliver is a nice fat payola check to cover its own ass before the inevitable backlash that happens every time its developmentally stunted stans realize how mechanically boring and artistically vapid Zelda games are.

bitch even the idiot stans know those scores were BOUGHT and PAID for. Not a single soul holds either of those games in any sort of regard. And the semen-encrusted attired journalists are so thirsty that they don't even need money, just a faint whiff of Reggie's curly tresses.

Look at the SS average user score:

#oop

Meanwhile:

Eternally loved by both industry cum-stained undertaint and fan alike

#clocked

3058380-adieu.gif

And you tried too

enigmatic_alex44

?

Breath of Fresh Air will show all these other flop open world games how it's done. It's already getting rave reviews from previews and some are calling it game of the generation. It'll have that trademark Nintendo polish and gameplay.

The fact that a Wii U game will once again destroy Shitty and Microtra$h. Xenoblade Chronicles X, Super Mario 3D World, Splatoon, SMT #FE. Is it any secret who truly won this gen?

IFsbMMm.gif

The fact you cant even try to defend Sony lackluster games speaks for itself sis
The hilarity that Nintendo's desiccated and irrelevant corpse is so toxic that the only shitty games on their hardware worth discussing are their own, and even then that's a stretch

The Stockholm syndrome realness that every time a third party announces it's making "one game" for the Switch it gets a 40-page thread in Gaming like Sony, Microsoft, and Steam aren't drowning in that third party jizz all day every day without making a big fucking deal out of it

Shitendo is poison. Even a concept as obvious as the Switch is inevitably bound to be tainted by actualization in their Hillary Clinton-esque self-sabotaging hands.

a future iOS exclusive third party developer teA

tumblr_nqgjn8GGEN1sabhmmo3_1280.gif

EDIT: Little Monster was right about The Last Guardian, eeeek!

bo4pz59.gif

Does it come as a surprise considering it's an Ueda game?

The poor delusional PONY fans praising the game but downplaying its technical failure comes as a zero surprise as well... considering their exclusives are being lacklustre is embarrassing so this is the final nail in the coffin for Sony

WINtendo on the other hand will reign supreme with ha Switch. SLAYTendo, ha powah at turning on the dim light in people's heads.

SLAY/BREAST of the WILD come through Qween

f275a8c208.gif

botty

Banned
The hilarity that Nintendo's desiccated and irrelevant corpse is so toxic that the only shitty games on their hardware worth discussing are their own, and even then that's a stretch

The Stockholm syndrome realness that every time a third party announces it's making "one game" for the Switch it gets a 40-page thread in Gaming like Sony, Microsoft, and Steam aren't drowning in that third party jizz all day every day without making a big fucking deal out of it

Shitendo is poison. Even a concept as obvious as the Switch is inevitably bound to be tainted by actualization in their Hillary Clinton-esque self-sabotaging hands.

a future iOS exclusive third party developer teA

tumblr_nqgjn8GGEN1sabhmmo3_1280.gif

Bayonetta 2 kind of debunks this entire post. Nintendo breathing life (read as funding) into a series that was rebuked by ~*~masc4masc~*~ gamers who could not empathize with a female lead that had a firm grip on her sexuality. The metascore only shoves the metaphorical dildo further up their anus.

Granted, Nintendo fans also made the game flop, so they don't deserve anything.... except maybe sterilization.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
When the pop girls and boys decide to take a hiatus this thread becomes a mess.

bo4pz59.gif

Don't worry, in a few posts we are going to get some meltdowns about that Top 50 which puts Solange > Beyonce.
I mean I personally disagree with that because Solange's voice is way too soft which makes it hard to understand and therefor distracts from the message of her album. Her album though is still my number 2 though.

idk about little monster but i started calling it breast of the wild because of this shot in the trailer

Dcv5lNb.gif

they were larger in my head tho
Oh lol. Now I just wish they did have a girl Link in the game...although not the name Linkle because my God that is terrible.

llehuty

I never expected, of all people in this thread, Leona Lewis having a meltdown over gaming stuff.

The thing is, The Legend of Zelda wins EVERYTIME.

Top Bottom