• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Vazduh

whose alt is this
TtLRQs4.gif

I don't know, but I want them(they) to join this thread asap
TtLRQs4.gif
TtLRQs4.gif
TtLRQs4.gif
TtLRQs4.gif
TtLRQs4.gif
TtLRQs4.gif
The username itself is
TtLRQs4.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Isn't sexuality a spectrum?

GracefulHandsomeDarklingbeetle.gif

inb4 thread closed because DoA .gifs

A rihpeat of |OT|7
Usually people use the Kinsey scale 1-6 with 1 being straight and 6 being gay. And with gender identity people can use 1-6 with 1 being male and 6 being female.

MANUELF

Banned
The hilarity that Nintendo's desiccated and irrelevant corpse is so toxic that the only shitty games on their hardware worth discussing are their own, and even then that's a stretch

The Stockholm syndrome realness that every time a third party announces it's making "one game" for the Switch it gets a 40-page thread in Gaming like Sony, Microsoft, and Steam aren't drowning in that third party jizz all day every day without making a big fucking deal out of it

Shitendo is poison. Even a concept as obvious as the Switch is inevitably bound to be tainted by actualization in their Hillary Clinton-esque self-sabotaging hands.

a future iOS exclusive third party developer teA

tumblr_nqgjn8GGEN1sabhmmo3_1280.gif
Poor you still being unable to speak good about Sony first Party, I will pray for your failure

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
uncharted the lost legacy + the last of us 2 -> your flop backwards fave who can't even let link be a woman.

oop
NaughtyDog games gameplay loops are average at best, the story writing is not that special (we could even call it generic hollywood) but they can write good characters. Call me when they make something fun to play this generation.

Last time I checked it was Phony who gave birth to the #1 choice handheld for pedophiles the Vita.
Yet you played the last Fire Emblem game.
tumblr_mywsy5C76z1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Frodo

syXdJXe.gif

Not this thread going crazy for Zelda before it even rihleases. The impacT is unparalleled.

People are already seething in anticipation. And not SLAYtendo having the best catalogue of exclusives, that are not only great games, but run better even though the hardware isn't half as powerful as what Soony and Better with Kinect™ offer.

Keep seething.

BcLwNoh.gif

Not this thread going completely haywire with SLAYTENDO winning iT with ZELDA Fresh of Breath Air!!!

BcLwNoh.gif

Last (hopefully) of Us 2 coming to end Sony's streak of disappointing exclusives... hopefully again

J8P7rag.gif

Also a mess @ Leona being banned, the Zelda curse is real 👀

RIP sis, come back soon

What did Blood Diamond do? And why the sudden talk of Zelda?

I think ha post about paedophiles got caught by a mod.

RIP sis, come back soon... and FRODO too even though I don't think you did anything wrong boo

jJdcdav.gif

We're talking about Zelda because another Sony exclusive has disappointed many and only Zelda will break the curse of disappointment after disappointment.

bWdoVRB.gif

rhandino

Banned
Blood Diamonds banned for the Vita post?

77NI7d0.gif

This will be the 2nd time the good sis was banned because he decided to get messy with that console. Sis needs to learn ha lessons.

Anyway! Be better get back this thread on-topic so let's disccuss about how much Lady Gaga is going to slay the SuperBowl performance =3

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
What happened here is simply pretty much the following: we were discussing community threads and it suddenly occured to us that no-one is really paying attention to this community after mumei left the moderation team. So we decided to check in, and were not exactly thrilled at some of the childish bullshit that was going on.

Yes; this is a special community, it has it's own jargon etc, but no: you guys don't get to call each other pedos and other insults over video games (or other stuff) just because you happen to find yourselves in this particular thread.

We expect, more or less, the same kind of behavior in here that we expect from other community threads, and other sections of the forums.

There's not a big purge or anything, three temp bans were made, but be nice to each other and try to minimize insults and name calling. Like, follow basic site standards for behavior, please?

Feel free to ask me questions over PM!

MANUELF

Banned
What happened here is simply pretty much the following: we were discussing community threads and it suddenly occured to us that no-one is really paying attention to this community after mumei left the moderation team. So we decided to check in, and were not exactly thrilled at some of the childish bullshit that was going on.

Yes; this is a special community, it has it's own jargon etc, but no: you guys don't get to call each other pedos and other insults over video games (or other stuff) just because you happen to find yourselves in this particular thread.

We expect, more or less, the same kind of behavior in here that we expect from other community threads, and other sections of the forums.

There's not a big purge or anything, three temp bans were made, but be nice to each other and try to minimize insults and name calling. Like, follow basic site standards for behavior, please?

But Popgaf being free of mods was the best thing

Well that explains everything. Who is going to be the new denmother, out of curiosity?

besada

Banned
Well that explains everything. Who is going to be the new denmother, out of curiosity?

No one. You're expected to police yourselves, like all communities. No one's going to sit in here and watch every post. Instead, mods will check in from time to time, and if things are out of control, we'll pop the people responsible. If that gets too tiresome, PopGAF will go the way of other communities that couldn't abide by the rules.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Does anyone in here post without using images all the time? I can't tell if people are seriously being flippant or just screwing around.

No one. You're expected to police yourselves, like all communities. No one's going to sit in here and watch every post. Instead, mods will check in from time to time, and if things are out of control, we'll pop the people responsible. If that gets too tiresome, PopGAF will go the way of other communities that couldn't abide by the rules.

I didn't mean it that way, lol. I meant like how Mumei would participate in discussions, etc. A sort of jokey "thread mom," I guess.
Does anyone in here post without using images all the time? I can't tell if people are seriously being flippant or just screwing around.

I do, dammit! Or don't, whichever is the correct one.

Top Bottom