• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Touchdown

Banned
And this is what I mean when I say it's hard to tell whether posts are serious or mocking or whatever. How is someone like robo supposed to interpret that? Cheering the special community part, or cheering the blatant disregard about forum decorum part?

Well it takes a certain amount of intelligence to understand our sarcasm, some mods get it...some don't. Hang out for a while, we don't bite.

3dd93e30bc.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Oh wow, I didn't expect that. Is this the season finale for PopGaf?? The Mariah fanboy taken out right in the middle of the Christmas season, right when Mirah's show began.

rhandino

Banned
Well it takes a certain amount of intelligence to understand our sarcasm, some mods get it...some don't. Hang out for a while, we don't bite.

3dd93e30bc.gif
I...

jJdcdav.gif

All this is happening because Garret started to talk ill about Dream Drop Distance =/

Edit: Wait, Waffle-sis has a tag? When did that happen?

WaffleTaco

I...

jJdcdav.gif

All this is happening because Garret started to talk ill about Dream Drop Distance =/

Edit: Wait, Waffle-sis has a tag? When did that happen?
I think like a couple months ago. It was about autmation and I was saying how it's going to take so many jobs away and maybe some of it should be outlawed...I'll admit that's a drastic, unlikely outcome, but still I'm scared.

Brhoom

Banned
And this is what I mean when I say it's hard to tell whether posts are serious or mocking or whatever. How is someone like robo supposed to interpret that? Cheering the special community part, or cheering the blatant disregard about forum decorum part?

Calling someone a pedo might be over the top.

But, everything else is fine, you need to visit any other pop fourm and see for yourself.

This is how a pop fourm function, we tease eachother, talk about our musical taste, share our songs with each other, ourselves, work, school, everyday life, politics, and video games.

Everyone knows what goes on in a pop fourm, every fourm has a space to let users do that. Mods are not strict in that space, but do punish when thing seem extreme (pedo comment for ex). But, everything else is allowed.

besada

Banned

But, everything else is fine, you need to visit any other pop fourm and see for yourself.

This is how a pop fourm function, we tease eachother, talk about our musical taste, share our songs with each other, ourselves, work, school, everyday life, politics, and video games.

Everyone knows what goes on in a pop fourm, every fourm has a space to let users do that. Mods are not strict in that space, but do punish when thing seem extreme (pedo comment for ex). But, everything else is allowed.

GAF is not every other forum, it's GAF. If you can't follow the rules of this forum, you're welcome to participate in other forums. And when a moderator tells you something isn't okay, it's not okay, regardless of what other forums might or might not do.

Brhoom

Banned
GAF is not every other forum, it's GAF. If you can't follow the rules of this forum, you're welcome to participate in other forums. And when a moderator tells you something isn't okay, it's not okay, regardless of what other forums might or might not do.

And what are the rules? I get the insult part, but is saying something like "Girl bye, your mummified fave dreames of having her acient hits played in an elevator so she think she's relevant" not ok?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Touchdown was a mess, its a miracle she lasted this long
But much like his fave resurrects every year I'm sure she'll be back in some form

royalan

Disagree with this.

On a lot of pop culture sites and blogs a lot of the comments I've seen in here lately would get warnings or outright bans. Hell, there are at least two people I spot posting in the last few pages of this thread because their accounts on ATRL got banned. The mods have been pretty lenient.

Pedo jokes, STD jokes, jokes about the disabled...that ain't cute. That ain't pop culture. That's alt-right shit.

This thread used to know the art of shade.

FILbL2U.gif

besada

Banned
And what are the rules? I get the insult part, but is saying something like "Girl bye, your mummified fave dreames of having her acient hits played in an elevator so she think she's relevant" not ok?

That's fine. Telling each other to fuck off, calling each other pedophiles, or generally breaking the rules as they exist on the rest of the forum are not okay. No one's trying to snatch your flair.

MANUELF

Banned
Disagree with this.

On a lot of pop culture sites and blogs a lot of the comments I've seen in here lately would get warnings or outright bans. Hell, there are at least two people I spot posting in the last few pages of this thread because their accounts on ATRL got banned. The mods have been pretty lenient.

Pedo jokes, STD jokes, jokes about the disabled...that ain't cute. That ain't pop culture. That's alt-right shit.

This thread used to know the art of shade.
The difference between GAF and for example ATRL is that on atrl the moderation is on a per request basis, a member report a post or thread and the mods evaluate if that deserves a warning or something else, gaf is more of a mod read the post and he himself evaluate if is warning worthy or not

PS:
Bionic wishes it had a bop like Work Bitch

Mau ®

Because I liked Touchdown I always controlled myself when it came to Mariah but now I feel free to say she's fucking TRASH.

Predictions:

ROTY: Adele - Hello
AOTY: Beyonce - Lemonade
Pop group: Chainsmokers - Closer
Urban Album: ANTI

That shitty 7 years song is gonna win something, song of the year maybe, further invalidating the Grammys.
How the fuck are The Chainsmokers "New artists"? They made that Selfie song few years ago

WaffleTaco

Predictions:

ROTY: Adele - Hello
AOTY: Beyonce - Lemonade
Pop group: Chainsmokers - Closer
Urban Album: ANTI

That shitty 7 years song is gonna win something, song of the year maybe, further invalidating the Grammys.
How the fuck are The Chainsmokers "New artists"? They made that Selfie song few years ago
First EP was releaased I believe last year after September.

Also what the fuck at that album of the year list. Purpose & Views don't belong there at all.

Top Bottom