• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

I don't need to be on top

To know I'm worth it cus I'm strong enough to know the truth

tumblr_o4i2haSZ201ql5yr7o1_500.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Artpop is terrible, and so is Born this Way. Joanne is better than both because at least the production doesn't sound like it's just random noise (minus Perfect Illusion).

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Can we agree that SECRETS is the best song on Starboy?

Abel came. The straights got it right with this one.

0f1JlIs.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Little Mons†er;226131065 said:
It released after the deadline sis... wait until 2018

I like your continued enthusiasm, but you know that shitty album ain't winning a damn thing.

Gaga's done with the charts. And critical acclaim. And sales. And awards.

2scvnYb.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
not with that rectangle torso she didnt

WaffleTaco

simply not true.

btw - grammy nominated

artpop - grammy thought about

joanne - grammy IGNORED
Grammys also nominated Views & Purpose...so they can fuck right off. And because they nominated Views & Purpose they might nominate Joanne because why not?!
Can we agree that SECRETS is the best song on Starboy?

Abel came. The straights got it right with this one.

0f1JlIs.gif
I like Secrets, but ultimately I like "I Feel It Coming," more. First half of that album though is best.

MANUELF

Banned
Grammys also nominated Views & Purpose...so they can fuck right off. And because they nominated Views & Purpose they might nominate Joanne because why not?!

I like Secrets, but ultimately I like "I Feel It Coming," more. First half of that album though is best.

They have something that Joanne doesnt, commercial success

WaffleTaco

I never said that but you said if they were nominated Joanne can too and I told you why they were nominated and Joanne lacks that aspect, also is considered worse than Glory by the average critic so even less so

We miss you Modmei
I think comercial success is a dumb reason to nominate an album unless it's something ridiculous like Adele's "25." My other issue is that there have been plenty of other albums nominated with most likely less sales than "Joanne." Also "Joanne," scored higher than Bieber's "Purpose." Honestly though we should probably discuss this next year when she doesn't get nominated and we can complain how the Grammy's nominated something else ridiculous.

Vazduh

756df0e6b3.png

Screaming this actually came true :ahh:

Oh, well. Slay a bit, Demon. Although I don't know why she got nominated, but if Bieber can get a Grammy nomination, so can everyone, I guess

D6Z1rT1.gif

Top Bottom