• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
Beyonce has a chance and I want her to win and perform Formation to see the angry tears of white america telling people that the Grammys are "introducing racial baiting and politics into mah entertainment"

I also want her to win because Lemonade is legit AOTG material and she was robbed the year they snubbed Self-Titled

Formation slays and she should win, white america can suck it tbh

tumblr_ma8gu2YeNG1rfduvxo1_400.gif

Also who remembers that time when SlayGA did a Christmas song?

Me neither

Lady Gaga should accept her destiny a run of the mill pop music machine because she kind of sucks at everything else.

KZdhwvM.gif

???

Is the good sis Rhandino alright? Lady Gaga is one of the most multitalented fave anyone could ever wish for! Funny how everyone kept calling ha a fad since ha debut in 2008, yet she's still standing. A pokemon TeA.

KZdhwvM.gif

Comparing FADga to the still relevant cultural phenomenon that is POKEMON?

vMU5Hv1.gif

SLAYga to pokeSLAY?

It makes perfect sense sis, she's still a very well respected artist in the industry. Also need I mention Million Slays literally slaying the charts right now?

KZdhwvM.gif

Also a mess @ the Rhat not being nominated for Album of the year. Truly ANTIclimatic.

rhandino

Banned
The world was paying ATTENTION the moment Pokemon went to mobile, breaking records to the point that Pokemon Go is still among the Top 10 biggest app ever released and then a LOT of those people also decided to buy the currently irrelevant 3DS/2DS to buy not only the old installments but also the new set of games.

Meanwhile Lady Wasga released a TrueMusic album, a very divisive first single with an unearned key change and the GP was unbothered or unaware of it.

I guess she is still has some semblance of relevancy among some demographics but that's IT.

KZdhwvM.gif

EDIT: This Pokemon vs Lady Gaga is more a mess than the Pokemon vs Final Fantasy XV in Gaming side.

a mess.

MANUELF

Banned
Little Mons†er;226121539 said:
SLAYga to pokeSLAY?

It makes perfect sense sis, she's still a very well respected artist in the industry. Also need I mention Million Slays literally slaying the charts right now?
Please dont compare Pokeslay with Fadga, one has every release be one of the Best selling games in its year while the other cant Get a top 10 song to save her life

rhandino

Banned
I think like a couple months ago. It was about autmation and I was saying how it's going to take so many jobs away and maybe some of it should be outlawed...I'll admit that's a drastic, unlikely outcome, but still I'm scared.
The fact that you are aptly describing what I am doing right now and for a living in general...

1mZ9S33.gif

I'm sorry T_T

MANUELF

Banned
Little Mons†er;226122867 said:
Nnnnnnnm GAGA albums still sell well, not like tayLORDT but still. ShitNey who?

KZdhwvM.gif
When Godney was as old into the game as Fadga she released her Best album in Blackout, What did Fadga release at the same time? Flopanne?

rhandino

Banned
My faves are more than happy with their #1 commercial hits and/or the critical acclaim from cohesive albums instead of the constant streams of atleastyoutried.jpg given to Gaga in some kind of act of good will that they always reserve for faded and irrelevant pop acts.

Not unlike the ones given to Britney (Glory) tbh

KZdhwvM.gif

EDIT: I was kind of sad yesterday thinking that since MTV is not a thing we would never receive a "Lady Gaga Unplugged" but then it dawned on me that most likely it was going to be songs like Bad Romance or Alenjadro with Dope vocals so and I stopped being sad.

this thread is the WORST

they are from Norway :D
tumblr_o4i2haSZ201ql5yr7o1_500.gif

nobody saw anything
wig = flew

edit: w8 at these linking to songs, i thought this would just be to artist pages... going to browse now

Ic*na P*p has one good song and really do not deserve to be in the ranks with Robyn and Abba. Delete them.
you know i was gunna quote this with links to more of their stuff but nah, you're right

i love it is just that good tho. <3
Also I'm finally in the acceptance stage with Joanne in that it's basically BTW2.

give me the fame monster returns already FUCK
no it's not - born this way was actually good, & made the most of the talent involved rather than sucking it out of them and presumably throwing it away.

John Wayne on a loud speaker with the bass turnT uP shits all over ShartPop. Except for Applause and DWUW because those are one of ha best songs EVA

ef1Sxev.gif

EDIT: ARTPOP is actually amazing

Sexxx Dreams and GUY >>>>

ef1Sxev.gif

Vazduh

Mau ®;226127363 said:
It's true though, ARTPOP is better than Joanne.

Mhm.

What irks me about JoASS is that vocal delivery. I can acknowledge some of the songs, but nearly everything was Broadway-fied to the point where I don't want to listen to it much. Give me something less broad.

Give me TFM. Give me playful.

D6Z1rT1.gif

In terms of bop, John Wayne is easily better than anything on ARTPOP.
john wayne is one of the worst songs on joanne. crappy verses, crappy chorus, unintelligible bridge.

tragic.
In terms of pure quality, Sinner's Prayer is one of her best songs ever. Real Music&#8482;

XTUeUwY.gif
Jy6s4U5.gif

applause acoustic > sinner's prayer.

literally it's so bad OMG. lana remains unbothered as the queen of that pop/real music hybrid genre tbqh.

ultraviolence is like a better joanne in every way.

Top Bottom