• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Vazduh

rhandino all like

nC0tUtB.gif

rhandino

Banned
The only time Rita slay something is when she is copying Rihanna but then again why bother with the UK knock-off instead of the Barbadian original?

B4MVcHkIUAEFlU2.png

Jidenna kind of slayed during his performance in Luke Cage, isnt? I was quite shocked to see him there but that song left me wigless.

Its an old song, but it goes hard. The performances on Luke Cage were all great.

Also, the holy trinity from Self Titled is ***Flawless, Drunk in Love, and Blow.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
tumblr_oi5i14FgvG1rj9jt9o1_1280.jpg

Is Madge okay?

Looks better there than she has in recent times. Less skeletal and and actually has a bit of colour
I wonder what direction she'll go for her next record
Praying she drops this party girl shtick

Frodo

n9T5i7T.gif

*Soundtrack*

I'm back, not sure why, because I thought my ban was supposed to last for a month. Don't tell the mods, please. Anxiously waiting the return of them other sisters, sans Touchdown, who died for all our sins. R.I.P. in piece, Touchdown. *mariahrip.gif*

Remember the 5th of December.

I've learned my lesson, and I'm ready to make POPGAF GREAT AGAIN!

w0jvSjl.gif

Mods, I love you. Don't ban me again, please.

HkJjJWD.gif

The Flop

Banned
BBH100:

10. MGK x Camila Cabello "Bad Things"

X-Factor’s Fifth Harmony’s Camila Cabello enters the top 10 with Bad Things. It sees big gains on sales, airplay and streams. Earlier this year, Fifth Harmony got their first top 10 song (“Work From Home”) which peaked at 4th. It’s not very often that a group and a member from the group get their first top 10 in the same year.

Queen.

Meanwhile...

17. Mariah Carey "AIWFCIY"

She's running out of time to get back to the top 10!, and TayNn will probably block ha.

tumblr_oi5kpk34To1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Frodo

So nice to come back and see this thread like this...........

giphy.gif

I mean, at least it is better than witness the abysmal lack of taste of some stans in here.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Million reasons video was eh
I have no expectations for the superbowl at this point

Do you guys pronounce Rihanna's album An-Tie or An-Tea?

An-Tea
Any opportunity to bring tea into a situation
sip-tea.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Hmm interesting, maybe we should make a poll. The reason I ask is because I have always pronounced it An-tea, and some girl on the radio was saying Rihanna has 8 nominations for her album An-Tie, and I was like wait...am I wrong?

rhandino

Banned
Hmm interesting, maybe we should make a poll. The reason I ask is because I have always pronounced it An-tea, and some girl on the radio was saying Rihanna has 8 nominations for her album An-Tie, and I was like wait...am I wrong?
She must be from the same bag of people that honestly think that the 'V' in Grand Theft Auto V is a literal 'V' and not the roman numeral for 5.

Mau ®

I say it as AN-Tea but I think the proper english way to say it is An-Tie.

Doesn't help matters that Rih has never been captured saying the album name :ahh:

Top Bottom