• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

PInk Tape

Banned
K.A.R.D - Oh NaNa M/V
Kpop at IT again, setting new trends with
another attempt at making
a coed group.

Song is a jam.

RT

DSP better not fuck this group up

iiScNNI.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Mau ®;226488339 said:
"Love on the brain" is now a Top 20 Hit.

Woo Lord. If only she could put her ACTRESS career on hold so she could shoot a video.
What the hell is she being in now? Has she ever had a successful movie?

royalan

#MESS

ANYWAY

The results from the first round are in, and sailing to an easy victory is Miss Keri Baby, Prettygirl Flop herself:

Oq6Gnt6.jpg

Both Superdelegates gave her ALL of their votes. Although...she really didn't need them. lol

As for the second winner, there's a TIE:

XKBoJv6.jpg

8wOTJRx.jpg

Both girls try EQUALLY hard!

But we can't have ties, meaning I'm going to need the superdelegates to function as the tie breakers. PM me your votes! You still get five each...only this time, you can't award all 5 to the same flop. They MUST be divided.

Good luck.

--------------------------------------------

Also, this of course means that 5th Harmony did not flop strongly enough to continue on.

dxC4k8D.png

The Flop

Banned
Charli XCX was the bartender last night on WWHL. My how she has fallen. Is Igloo the new G YKCEB?

b9778a0dfe3d451a1e79de77c1b82830.jpg

EDIT: This is happening right now too.

14xp-kanye-master768-v3.jpg

rhandino

Banned
Jidenna kind of slayed during his performance in Luke Cage, isnt? I was quite shocked to see him there but that song left me wigless.

Brhoom

Banned
I think that my despise towards Beyonce was misdirected, it is the stans* that I dislike.

Sure she can be seen "fake" but who is "real" in this industry?

* The ones who see no faults in her and idolizes her in every way, and needs to get a life.

Music by Madonna. Lord is real

Not really fan. The mix of beeps and boops + simple midtempo songs with guitar does very little for me. Also, throughout the whole album there's some "dail" turned all the way up to make everything sound thin, hollow and sharp (I don't know the technical term). It's only when violins kick in, that enjoy the songs (about 10 seconds of Don't Tell Me, the latter part of Paradise Not For Me).

rhandino

Banned
Who cares about Hitlord birthday when today marks the 3rd Anniversary of Self-Titled.

WWJLu8r.gif

The way not only this comm but the entire world was left shock the moment she took off the gloves and delivered a moment that changed the industry in general and our playlists in particular.

Who cares about Hitlord birthday when today marks the 3rd Anniversary of Self-Titled.
wwzaS7y.gif

X6dJSmd.gif

WWJLu8r.gif

The way not only this comm but the entire world was left shock the moment she took off the gloves and delivered a moment that changed the industry in general and our playlists in particular.
😁

Brhoom

Banned

WWJLu8r.gif

Mine
Ghost
Haunted

Your fave could neva!!!

giphy.gif

Vazduh

This cycle of Americas Next Top Model. The knock off Jay and Miss J. Tyra save us. #Delete2016

Never watched the show (I do know about it since it's part of the pop culture), but I still wonder who picked Rita.

I swear, her agent has been working overtime for years, because that girl is everywhere.

Slay, Rita's agent, whoever you are.

XTUeUwY.gif

Mau ®

Never watched the show (I do know about it since it's part of the pop culture), but I still wonder who picked Rita.

I swear, her agent has been working overtime for years, because that girl is everywhere.

Slay, Rita's agent, whoever you are.

XTUeUwY.gif

Remember when we had unironic Rita stans?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
***Flawless
Haunted
Partition

Probably my trilogy from her overall

rhandino

Banned
But nothing ever gets me high like this
I pick my poison and it's you
Nothing could kill me like you do
You're going straight to my head
And I'm heading straight for the edge

Queen of abusive relationships, I guess.

8FQ2bDa.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
But nothing ever gets me high like this
Nothing could kill me like you do
You're going straight to my head
And I'm heading straight for the edge

Queen of abusive relationships, I guess.

8FQ2bDa.gif
Ugh now I gotta listen to this. Thanks

Top Bottom