• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
n9T5i7T.gif

*Soundtrack*

I'm back, not sure why, because I thought my ban was supposed to last for a month. Don't tell the mods, please. Anxiously waiting the return of them other sisters, sans Touchdown, who died for all our sins. R.I.P. in piece, Touchdown. *mariahrip.gif*

Remember the 5th of December.

I've learned my lesson, and I'm ready to make POPGAF GREAT AGAIN!

w0jvSjl.gif
Welcome back =3

Poor Touchdown tho, he will not be with us when Mariah manages to snatch another Top 10 hit =/

llehuty

Can we stop for a second an relisten to Run away with me

THE pop song of the decade; the massive hooks, the E·MO·TION filled vocals, the 4+min epic progression... and the general public decided to pay it dust. The definition of pop injustice.

gTXkO9F.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

THE pop song of the decade; the massive hooks, the E·MO·TION filled vocals, the 4+min epic progression... and the general public decided to pay it dust. The definition of pop injustice.

gTXkO9F.gif
Ehhhh I still dont get the love for Rat Herpes. Its cute at best

Aguila

#ICONIC
Gaga is truly trapped in her own little bubble, enjoying the smell of her own farts and thinking everything she does is still art. And, to top it all off, rn she literally looks and sounds like a washed up country artist.

Like, as an artist, you should know you've run out of ideas when you start centering your videos around your fans (which Gags has done for her last two vids).

Katy Perry won.

15497869_1508434099185739_1207360359_n.gif

Gaga is truly trapped in her own little bubble, enjoying the smell of her own farts and thinking everything she does is still art. And, to top it all off, rn she literally looks and sounds like a washed up country artist.

Like, as an artist, you should know you've run out of ideas when you start centering your videos around your fans (which Gags has done for her last two vids).

Katy Perry won.

I mean I agree with most of your post but how did Katy win? Where is she now?

Both she and Gaga had two albums on top. Will Katy's next one even do well?

Aguila

#ICONIC
I mean I agree with most of your post but how did Katy win? Where is she now?

Both she and Gaga had two albums on top. Will Katy's next one even do well?

Roar killed ARTPOOP, Dark Horse probably has more views than all of Gags' videos combined, Rise was better than anything on Jokeanne
(except Hey Girl)
, and I'm predicting that Katy's SB performance >>>> The Look-It's-Just-Me-Singing-I'm-Really-Talented-(Really!)-Oh-And-Please-Buy-Joanne-On-iTunes SB performance.

Mother Perrysa is basically on a whole other level than Gags now. And since she's not worried about making pretentious-ass statements about ART and POP and becoming her dead aunt, her next album will be probably continue ha winning streak.

Gags will be watching from the sidelines, petting her ugly dogs while she seethes and tries to think of another genre to destroy so she won't have to face the fact that she can no longer make a good pop song.

Mau ®

As if winning over Gaga is some sort of feat these days. Even the likes of Demi Lovato have surpassed it in some fields. SMH.

Vazduh

John Wayne and Dancin In Circles are still good. I forgot the rest.

iirc Sinner's Prayer was pretty damn good, too.

But as a whole, Gaga fucked up

tumblr_m8q91qxvet1qbh0eio1_500.gif

I'm one of those who appreciate her bops, but then again, I really liked KISS, too, so...

We'll see, but I don't think Katy will be Riseing any time soon.

Katy's been working with Max Martin and Shellback. If anything, I'm expecting an even bigger era this time.

jVCmR89.gif

Ahasverus

Your faves could never reach the EMOTIONal highs and human sincerity of Godga. Has Britney ever felt like she wasn't designed by Mom? GAGA, the real chanteuse.

rhandino

Banned
To be fair I prefer the designed by committee material of Adele, Katy Perry and Selener than the shit that some "chanteuse" tries to pass as deep and meaningful art when in reality is just vapid, run of the mill music that anyone can release if you have the right producers.

e5321925.png

Vazduh

Little Mons†er;226644847 said:
Million Slays will be a sleeper hit tbh, simple video with a simple song is how to get a hit nowadays

Well, she's aiming for bible-reading, gun-toting audiences this time so I assume it should do reasonably well.

giphy.gif

rhandino

Banned
Well, she's aiming for bible-reading, gun-toting audiences this time so I assume it should do reasonably well.

giphy.gif

I wonder if the Little Monsters will congrat her for allowing Trump to win the presidency the same way they thanked her for single-handedly destroying "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"

e5321925.png

MANUELF

Banned
To be fair I prefer the designed by committee material of Adele, Katy Perry and Selener than the shit that some "chanteuse" tries to pass as deep and meaningful art when in reality is just vapid, run of the mill music that anyone can release if you have the right producers.

e5321925.png
Huh??
Beyoncé is the one with the committee darling
e5321925.png

botty

Banned
Black people really displayed excellence in 2016:

Beyonce
Solange
Ariana
Rihanna
Blood Orange
Chance
Maxwell
Nicki Minaj
Drake
The Weeknd
Halsey

Say what you will... they found a way to win.

Shout out to Drake for having the song of the year: For Free

Bz5flhX.gif

Frodo

Black people really displayed excellence in 2016:

Beyonce
Solange
Ariana
Rihanna
Blood Orange
Chance
Maxwell
Nicki Minaj
Drake
The Weeknd
Halsey

Say what you will... they found a way to win.

Shout out to Drake for having the song of the year: For Free

Bz5flhX.gif

You forgot Sia on that list.

Cheap Thrills, Alive, Unstoppable, and The Greatest SLAY

EYqpAn2.gif

Top Bottom