• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
-> Flop TV Show
-> Flop x-mas single
-> J.Ho is talked in a positve light after Christmas.

Sorry Touchdown

tumblr_mrc109LwZI1s49x9io1_250.gif

Brhoom

Banned
What can someone clarify?

She was picked as the next big thing, Tommy (Mariah's ex) wanted her to happen. So the big shots went to the song writers and took all the hit songs they could find, they were for other singers, but can a writer say no to them and risk losing his contract?

You can find videos of singers suprised that the song they wanted were taken by Jlo

Since Mariah wrote all her lyrics, Tommy couldn't steel her songs, so what he did was copy what hits Mariah was cooking up (he was good at knowing what would be a hit). She was still under Coloumbia outside of the US so he knew what she was doing in the studio.

Mariah's Loverboy was to sample firecracker but Tommy went and released I'm real with that sample and it became a hit, then Mariah had Ja Rule do a song with him and.... watch this video
https://youtu.be/mKrMGsouckk

Yado

Mau ®;227267931 said:
Regardless, J. Lo's bops>>>>>Mariah's bops.

Also, looking at them today it's clear who won IMO.

The Bops on Emancipation alone>>>>>>>>any track JLo mimed over

I will admit that her Ja Rule era gave me life tho
tumblr_mrc109LwZI1s49x9io1_250.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;227274243 said:
I was worried 2017 would start dry as fuck, but I just realized The xx are releasing a new album on Jan 13th 😍

Cruel Youth is doing something for February apparently sooooo 😍

DOWN

Banned
She was picked as the next big thing, Tommy (Mariah's ex) wanted her to happen. So the big shots went to the song writers and took all the hit songs they could find, they were for other singers, but can a writer say no to them and risk losing his contract?

You can find videos of singers suprised that the song they wanted were taken by Jlo

Since Mariah wrote all her lyrics, Tommy couldn't steel her songs, so what he did was copy what hits Mariah was cooking up (he was good at knowing what would be a hit). She was still under Coloumbia outside of the US so he knew what she was doing in the studio.

Mariah's Loverboy was to sample firecracker but Tommy went and released I'm real with that sample and it became a hit, then Mariah had Ja Rule do a song with him and.... watch this video
https://youtu.be/mKrMGsouckk
Never knew about this. That explains "I don't know her."

Mariah had much higher highs than J. Lo, but J. Lo has maintained her appeal while Mariah has lost it.

God I miss when Mariah could hit big notes like it was nothing. We'll never get another song like "Fantasy" from her.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;227299101 said:
No. Rih deserves better. I used to be here for #Aubrih but now it's clear Drake is becoming a famewhore and his music is kinda trash these days.

Kinda trash these days? It has always been trash but nice to see you are finally seeing the
3d71466f719663097b3e64ab39e97996.gif

royalan

Mau ®;227299101 said:
No. Rih deserves better. I used to be here for #Aubrih but now it's clear Drake is becoming a famewhore and his music is kinda trash these days.

Agreed.

Don't get me wrong, Champaigne Papi will ALWAYS be fine and can get it, but he's making himself basic at the same time that Rihanna is elevating herself and become a true Legend.

Agreed.

Don't get me wrong, Champaigne Papi will ALWAYS be fine and can get it, but he's making himself basic at the same time that Rihanna is elevating herself and become a true Legend.

I like some of his songs but his latest album did nothing for me at all. It wasn't worth the hype imo.

rhandino

Banned
Views is a cute album with some nice songs here and there even if the overall package was not worth all the hype behind it.

Hotline Bling, Controlla and 9 are really nice to listen from time to time

H90xlbt.gif

Bladenic

How many men has JHo been linked with since dumping Marc Anthony? Queen of proving age ain't nothing but a number (of men you're tapping).

Frodo

I don't follow celebrities personal life stuff, so I would never know. I don't even know what my fave's been doing in private, let alone Jenny from the Block.

All I know is Kylie's fiancée >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your fave's.

GaYoncé was a good video collab. Where is Telephone Pt. 2?

Never gonna happen now that Beyoncé is transcending into becoming a Real Artist™ with popular and critical acclaim and Lady Fadga is a unsuccessful country singer.

ZRf3u4s.gif

Top Bottom