• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Excuse me, cuse me baby
Cuse me, cuse me
Excuse me for a minute
Excuse me, cuse me baby
Cuse me, cuse me
Look at me, I want you

d77df685af.gif

Frodo

I'm looking forward for Kylie, hopefully Nicola Roberts and maybe some more Carly Rae Jesus. No way Madonna would release an album this year, and to be honest, I'm kind of losing faith she will rihlease something groundbreaking again, since she has been following trends for the last 4 albums instead of setting them. Interested on what Katia Perez will do next, same for Taydolf, but not really expecting anything more than pedestrian, run-of-the-mill, generic, radio friendly, safe for investors pop.

Vazra

Are they really huge or what?

I mean how does a group this large support themselves and have a budget to make videos like this?

Their mini album before this flopped yet the label decided to give them a full album and made 2 videos. I got no idea why but Im happy they are getting support since they have some talent there.
5098ca01c2.gif

botty

Banned
@vazra

I met Natalia Kills/Teddy Sinclair and her husband on the train yesterday. She's..... super sweet and down to earth. I congratulated her on her grammy nomination and we chatted a bit before I got off on my stop.

Vazra

@vazra

I met Natalia Kills/Teddy Sinclair and her husband on the train yesterday. She's..... super sweet and down to earth. I congratulated her on her grammy nomination and we chatted a bit before I got off on my stop.
So jealous!

I told you she was nice. I had 2 chats with her on twitter on her "Trouble" days and she was super sweet and overall cool with sharing her two cents on anything we talked about which is unexpected to hear from most celebrities and its nice to see she took her time to respond to my messages back then. Also what was the queen wearing? :p

Brhoom

Banned
The Ariana thread proved that she is still irrelevant outside of pop, and the general public are not here for her.

Maybe it was the doughnut...

Or "I hate America"...

We will never know

ibsHuJtbnklKXZ.gif

botty

Banned
So jealous!

I told you she was nice. I had 2 chats with her on twitter on her "Trouble" days and she was super sweet and overall cool with sharing her two cents on anything we talked about which is unexpected to hear from most celebrities and its nice to see she took her time to respond to my messages back then. Also what was the queen wearing? :p

She was dressed rather casual for NYE. I didn't even notice her husband at first because he wasn't in a suit... just casual clothing. She is actually stunning in person, and has such a charming accent. Really down to earth... hope she finds success in 2017.

The Ariana thread proved that she is still irrelevant outside of pop, and the general public are not here for her.

Maybe it was the doughnut...

Or "I hate America"...

We will never know

ibsHuJtbnklKXZ.gif

I honestly hope you do not believe gaming side is a reflection of the general public's conscious awareness.

Brhoom

Banned
I still laugh when I remember my cousin buying me My Everything CD when I said to him to buy me any Mariah Carey CD he could find...

Just a Little Bit of Your Heart>>>>your fave

Vazduh

Why did no one tell me about this???����������

https://youtu.be/QuFTCirwmoM

He covered Mariah as well... I'm not sure I can handle two a day...

Yeah, that channel is pure gold.

However, NOTHING can top the Evanescence shittyflute. Me and my friends were in tears from laughing.

Speaking of Toxic, did anyone else experience mild anxiety when listening to this edit?

Britney Spears - Toxic (Sped Up Progressively)

WaiT

Frodo

So, the Mariah fiasco has got me listening to Mariah today and Up Out My Face slays.

Remember when she used to be friends with Onika?

hilarious-mariah.gif

tumblr_mbplp2GOxy1r8xb8fo1_500.gif

Anyhow, the shittyflute thing got unfunny because now everything is played awfully. I liked it better when it was almost okay-ish before it turns to complete disaster, like the My Heart Will Go On one.

rhandino

Banned
I am here for new Katheryn, Lorde, Drake, Ed Sheeran, Susanne Sundfor, Bjork, f(x), Selena, Rih, Queen B and maybe to see the new efforts of The Aryan One in this post-Trump world.

1aHeWmT.gif

rhandino

Banned
I was looking for a .gif some pages back and found this:
oh sis but Mangina is the definition of a legacy act. Mariah is currently starring in her own series, is invited onto all the shows, is currently touring the last leg of her sweet sweet fantasy tour, is in the process of making new music, is guest starring on hot shows and most importantly, she's charting on the charts. All that Mafossil has left is her touring act.... the traveling circus act here in NYC sell out all their tickets as well but that's not because the clowns and jesters are killing the game, it's because people like to watch a car wreck.

d5fd5af071.gif
1aHeWmT.gif

Frodo

I'm hoping for new Years & Years, Loreen, and Katy. I want full debut albums from Conrad Sewell and Alex Newell (wore both of their EPs out in 2016). I also hope something surprises me.

OMG YES, PLEASE!

Still need to listen Conrad Sewell
who.gif
tho

I'm hoping for new Years & Years, Loreen, and Katy. I want full debut albums from Conrad Sewell and Alex Newell (wore both of their EPs out in 2016). I also hope something surprises me.

Loreen's album should have been out last year, I still need Dumpster and Jupiter Drive.

I am here for new Katheryn, Lorde, Drake, Ed Sheeran, Susanne Sundfor, Bjork, f(x), Selena, Rih, Queen B and maybe to see the new efforts of The Aryan One in this post-Trump world.

1aHeWmT.gif
But Drake, Rihanna and Bey released albums in '16 already. And frankly I don't see (nor wish) Rih returns to new album every year policy.

Vazduh

Excuse Me has me too hooked and I love how it sounds like a Kylie Minogue song turned K-pop

It's really good! Probably the first Kpop song I liked in months.

It's not as good as 10 Seconds, tho. What a tune, honestly!

Right? What is up with that? At least we got this slay ft her in 2016. Boston Bun (feat. Loreen) - Get Into It [1994 Edition]

image.php

O hai there
i4cvBQL.gif

And yeah, also waiting for Loreen's album. I'd say she had some issues with her label, because Paper Lights was a compromise - she wanted the video version as radio edit, while label wanted the version we got first (which is the superior version, tbh). Also, the mess with the video for I'm In It With You which should have been something epic, and not like a "fuck you" to the label, tbh

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Loreen needs to release an album

Excuse Me has me too hooked and I love how it sounds like a Kylie Minogue song turned K-pop

I thought the same!
I wonder if Kylie will release anything this year. Kiss Me Once will be 3 years old, but she did just do another Christmas album so I doubt it

rhandino

Banned
But Drake, Rihanna and Bey released albums in '16 already. And frankly I don't see (nor wish) Rih returns to new album every year policy.
I could use another mixtape from Drake and Rih and Bey COULD release some buzz single in 2017.

Then again Rih could go back to a "vacation" and release by the time FF XVI is ready x_x

Top Bottom