• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
I'm falling for you
I'm feeling a déjà vu (déjà vu)
I'm falling for you
And now I've got nothing to lose
Déjà vu, déjà vu
Déjà vu, déjà vu

ef1Sxev.gif

---

When is Instagram suspending her?
Hopefully soon~

Then she can got to Gab and express herself without those pesky little things like morals and courtesy getting in the way.

The Chanteuse will return from the ashes of lip syncing by the end of 2017...

giphy.gif

CharliXCX delivering with ' After the After Party'

Bop of 2017 thus far

Slay charlxteuse!

Charli-XCX-Sass-8.gif

rhandino

Banned
Can we all agrih that SuperLove from CharlisusXcX is one of the best pop songs ever released?

Wanna fall into your super love
Yeah my heart never wants it to stop, please save me
'Cause I never seem to get enough,
You're the bullet and you're making me drop
Please save me
So give me all of your super love
'Cause my body is so close to you, I'm waiting
Dive here, and your arms falling there with you

KjDPzk2.gif

Can we all agrih that SuperLove from CharlisusXcX is one of the best pop songs ever released?

Wanna fall into your super love
Yeah my heart never wants it to stop, please save me
'Cause I never seem to get enough,
You're the bullet and you're making me drop
Please save me
So give me all of your super love
'Cause my body is so close to you, I'm waiting
Dive here, and your arms falling there with you

KjDPzk2.gif

She needs to make more music like this.

Yado

Blood diamonds will never live down that dark, disturbing post. The horror I felt when reading it has caused me to jolt awake at night.

mqnmanh.gif

rhandino

Banned
Oh! I am not not thirsty about him in a sexual way x_x

His music is nice and I really liked x and +

His looks are not the best but I do wonder if that is one of the reason he is such a hit among a lot of men and women (Homely looks that men don't feel bad about and can even relate to and women are charmed by his "heart and soul")

Frodo

If the other sisterns got a month ban during the 5th of December, their bans should be lifted tonight around 8PM GMT.

Mau ®

Tame Impala's Currents is still THAT album. Just W O W.

Fad literally working with Kevin "God" Parker and still making a shit record. Who the fuck does that? Smh.

Vazduh

PopGAF, I offer for sacrifice. GREAT GOOD FINE OK

New EP III is out today. GooMuLink Two new songs, five previously released singles. St. Lucia collaborators, performed with Tove Lo & Joywave. Recent interview too!

Thank you.

giphy.gif

Do stick around!

Mau ®;227720593 said:
Tame Impala's Currents is still THAT album. Just W O W.

Fad literally working with Kevin "God" Parker and still making a shit record. Who the fuck does that? Smh.

Only Fad can do that!

Q8RMdaz.gif

Tame Impala slays.

Also, speaking of alt-rock...get into one of the albums of 2016. Ex Viet-cong aka Preoccupations.

Here's their latest video.

Preoccupations - Memory (Official Video)

Very Joy Division-ish, as usual.

wq3Zq.gif

rhandino

Banned
How many talented producers are left for Gaga to soil their reputations? I thought that she had a DreamTeam™ with the people leading Joanne but that resulted in a wash.

Maybe she should keep ReDone and pump another The Fame so at least we can get some electropop dance tracks to bop here and there.

How many talented producers are left for Gaga to soil their reputations? I thought that she had a DreamTeam™ with the people leading Joanne but that resulted in a wash.

Maybe she should keep ReDone and pump another The Fame so at least we can get some electropop dance tracks to bop here and there.
Yall keep mentioning this person and I have absolutely no idea who you're talking about

Who is "gaga"?

Top Bottom