• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

I agree, Gaga should stay in a corner being irrelevant and screaming "look at me I'm doing a half-assed version of this new thing I found" while others like Bey, Rihanna, Katy, etc. improve and deliver good and fun music.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Not for nothing but Katerina's new profile pic on Facebook looks amazing
Piper Chapman is looking good.
16603088_10154154126971466_5404340288264598679_n.jpg

Same corner as Lana, yes?
What? Could you at least try to make sense when you try this desperate attempt at a "Drag" sis.... like.... this doesn't even make sense. Lana didn't go around claiming to mix EDM and Art into a revolutionary new whatever that turned out to be literally just EDM 101 or some country shit

lol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
We really are in the darkest timeline if Katheryn is one of the few left in western pop to care about melodies and choruses.

Just listen to Kpop tbh. AOA Angel's Knock is a slay if you havent heard that one yet.

Did Rise flop? What was the point of Rise I wonder.
Additionally, with "Rise" debuting at number one on the Digital Songs chart with first-week sales of 137,000 downloads, Perry achieved her 11th number one on the chart, surpassing Taylor Swift who had amassed 10 number-ones.

would you look at that

giphy.gif

Marshal

Neo Member
Additionally, with "Rise" debuting at number one on the Digital Songs chart with first-week sales of 137,000 downloads, Perry achieved her 11th number one on the chart, surpassing Taylor Swift who had amassed 10 number-ones.

would you look at that

giphy.gif

And she still couldn't debut top 10
giphy.gif

xaosslug

MESS @ Katy not giving a fuuuuuuuk about the black artist boycott, and The Grammy's thinking Katy would have any impact whatsoever. xD

Taylor kinda won the second Rise flopped
tumblr_o1u3m9NJz71tigzvho2_500.gif

huh??

Taylor has been winning non-stop, while Katy is just... there. What alternate universe are peeps living in where Katy is anywhere near Taylor's level?

*boggle*

Marshal

Neo Member
MESS @ Katy not giving a fuuuuuuuk about the black artist boycott, and The Grammy's thinking Katy would have any impact whatsoever. xD

huh??

Taylor has been winning non-stop, while Katy is just... there. What alternate universe are peeps living in where Katy is anywhere near Taylor's level?

*boggle*

Oh wow at you being right, Taylor just can't lose

Top Bottom