• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Touchdown

Banned
Not Warcraft getting compared to Mariah Carey App ads.

Thanks to Mariah (the best selling female artist of all time) Game of War is now the best selling portable game of all time.

e3349b09ff.png

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Dangerous Woman has a 79? A mess, that's pretty high for mainstream pop. I might actually listen if it stays up there.
That's like seriously high...even with me being generous I give it like a 61...and that's with artificially inflating the scores of several songs.

Katy Perry has confirmed that she will be touring in 2017, with a new album "on the way".

This implies it will be out by years end

giphy.gif

Gaga is also touring next year with a new album out by years end

GUYS!!!

GAGA VS KATY ROUND TWO IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!

gt3HW1b.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Work, work, work, work, work, work
He said me haffi
Work, work, work, work, work, work!
He see me do me
Dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt!
So me put in
Work, work, work, work, work, work
When you ah gon'
Learn, learn, learn, learn, learn
Meh nuh care if him
Hurt, hurt, hurt, hurt, hurting
Dry!...

ikyT6cC.gif

Mau ®

Born This Way is Gaga's best album. It is known.

And please, I beg you, do not take this as an opportunity to talk about the shit album that followed. That's been talked about enough in this comm.

Gaga gives me what Bey doesn't and vice versa. Beyonce's meticulous brand of savvy makes Gaga feel unfocused and inconsistent, while Gaga has an unflinching grit that makes Beyonce's tempered approach look feckless. Love both for their strengths, but they definitely bring out the other's weaknesses. Kind of why I don't listen to their music at the same time, but instead alternate my focus. lol

MrV4ltor

The thing I hate about Bey is that she doesn't do interviews. I know she doesn't need to, but it would be nice to hear her talk about stuff other than her music once in a while.

The thing I hate about Bey is that she doesn't do interviews. I know she doesn't need to, but it would be nice to hear her talk about stuff other than her music once in a while.
Blame the Met Gala ;___;

Ain't no one want to hear about how much she's been blessed by Jesus or some shit anyway tbh

MrV4ltor

Blame the Met Gala ;___;

Ain't no one want to hear about how much she's been blessed by Jesus or some shit anyway tbh

What happened at the Met Gala?

I just wanna hear her talk more so I can get a sense of her personality. I don't know who she is a person tbh.

Mau ®

lmao

Ya'll know the reason Bey don't give interviews is because she comes across as dumb af and only speaks platitudes.

Yado

Mau ®;204637860 said:
lmao

Ya'll know the reason Bey don't give interviews is because she comes across as dumb af and only speaks platitudes.

If that were the case she could easily review and choose which questions she wants to be asked ahead of time.

I don't want to know any of these bitches tbh. I just want them to do their jobs.

Top Bottom