• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Touchdown

Banned
thank you sis

I'm never touching a PoliGAF thread again tbh

Welcome Back!!! Yes lets stay out of PoliGAF for now because if we ever do go back in it will likely be our last and we'll be coming for blood

tumblr_mgopgbTaFt1qkjfz1o1_250.gif

She's surprisingly shady so she'd fit in here tbh. I'll be sure to share more commentary from her in the future, coz she watches literally every award show, lol.

Full exchange:

Shady mums are best mums

I cant believe Send My Love is slaying so hard, is already at 4 in itunes

Adele is back with ha summer hit that will kill all our faves

Adele sending her regards to our dead faves indeed

Slay

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I cant believe Send My Love is slaying so hard, is already at 4 in itunes
Well this happens with every song from a major artist...especially a single...give it a few weeks. Also iTunes doesn't mean shit, it changes daily. Hell last week it was filled with crap from The Voice, and also had a full week full of Beyoncé songs which in reality did nothing for the charts except the highest being at No. 10.

Well this happens with every song from a major artist...especially a single...give it a few weeks. Also iTunes doesn't mean shit, it changes daily. Hell last week it was filled with crap from The Voice, and also had a full week full of Beyoncé songs which in reality did nothing for the charts except the highest being at No. 10.

The US iTunes is sooooo different than the UK iTunes here.

The U.K. iTunes actually shows you where a song will place on the charts (well quite accurately)

The US iTunes doesn't reassure the same chart position on Billboard.

Welcome Back!!! Yes lets stay out of PoliGAF for now because if we ever do go back in it will likely be our last and we'll be coming for blood

Yeah, it's basically a waste of time. Welcome back btw.
Yep, those threads are minefields I guess. Thank you hunties <3

Welcome back Blood Diamonds
Thank you <3 I cannot believe that Bayonetta in Smash got nuked and I wasn't there to witness it....ch...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Edit: I won't bother discussing her amazing performance with you guys when all critics agree that Britney killed it last night and was literally the highlight of the show. Stay pressed
cutepierqlc1.gif

That means you wont post on PopGAF until her next performance?

Mau ®

Ya'll can talk about how your fave's performance "slayed" and what not but Rihanna's "Love On The Brain" is actually the one song that had the biggest boost. Now currently on the iTunes Top 20.

She didn't need to buy press, fly around the stage or pretend to still be in her 20's. She just had to be herself.

I'm so glad to stan ICON.

Mau ®;204475776 said:
Ya'll can talk about how your fave's performance "slayed" and what not but Rihanna's "Love On The Brain" is actually the one song that had the biggest boost. Now currently on the iTunes Top 20.

She didn't need to buy press, fly around the stage or pretend to still be in her 20's. She just had to be herself.

I'm so glad to stan ICON.
let them know
cutepierqlc1.gif

Neo-Nazis worship Taylor Swift as an &#8216;Aryan Goddess&#8217; who&#8217;s turning America on to fascism &#8212; here&#8217;s why

&#8220;Taylor Swift is a pure Aryan goddess, like something out of classical Greek poetry. Athena reborn. That&#8217;s the most important thing,&#8221; Andre Anglin, author of the white supremacist blog the Daily Stormer, tells Broadly. &#8220;It is also an established fact that Taylor Swift is secretly a Nazi and is simply waiting for the time when Donald Trump makes it safe for her to come out and announce her Aryan agenda to the world. Probably, she will be betrothed to Trump&#8217;s son, and they will be crowned American royalty.&#8221;

yaaasss queen :p

Adele Dazeem defenestratinG The Aryan One

CPpV9JJUAAAOmo4.jpg

Swaftika her Nuremberg Trial is upon us

Taylor-Swift-Jews.png

Let us judge ha

taylor-swift-sieg-heil.jpg

It shouldn't be. I thought it was classy and sweet.

People's reception to Madonna lately has been a real case study in ageist mysogyny. So gross.
Where was all this venom against Celine then?

Face it. Madonna has no taste. The fact that she went out there in a fucking glittery purple jumpsuit (i.e. basic Prince imitation drag) shows how little imagination she has.

It shouldn't be. I thought it was classy and sweet.
It was trash. P was over everyone's obsession with Purple Rain and the 80s. Just like Madonna was over everyone referring to her as the Material Girl. Then that backdrop with all the caskets and headstones. It was positively maudlin. I knew what Madonna is capable of. No one ever goes to see Madonna for singing. That was just uncalled for. At least do "I Would Die 4 U" to celebrate his life and his deep love of Jesus.
Where was all this venom against Celine then?

Face it. Madonna has no taste. The fact that she went out there in a fucking glittery purple jumpsuit (i.e. basic Prince imitation drag) shows how little imagination she has.

It was a travesty.

Alright, I don't know why I expected more from Talentless Woman at all. I guess it's because Into You and Be Alright are legit bops and I thought Ariana maybe had an album full of bops coming but I was wrong. The singles are the only good things from this album, the rest of the album is just bloat and full of songs that don't stand out and end up becoming this one hour slog of try-hard "i'm a kinky sex-addict!!!!" bullshit

Arianal should have scrapped this one too.
I reject your use of analingus as a pejorative.
Not all ass is good ass!!!!
I am always here for some Jay-Z + Bey tbh

bcI0e94.gif

W3lcome back <3
thanks sis <3

MrV4ltor

Send my love to your new lover
Treat her better
We gotta let go of all of our ghosts
We both know we ain't kids no more
Send my love to your new lover
Treat her better
We gotta let go of all of our ghosts
We both know we ain't kids no more

giphy.gif

This better SMASH.
I still can't get over the fact that Make Me Like You bombed the way it did. Such a bop.
vsFsnG.gif

Top Bottom