• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Yado

Gaga looking like a used condom after an anal session

Smh

I just want you to know that condoms shouldn't be covered in shit after anal. Life doesn't have to be this way.

tiffany_gumfjra8.gif

B-Dex

Everyone hating BTW in here is still salty their tour stop got cancelled. I literally transcended space and time. It was an experience.

💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽

I just want you to know that condoms shouldn't be covered in shit after anal. Life doesn't have to be this way.

tiffany_gumfjra8.gif

Well this is awkward

tiffany_gumfjra8.gif

Everyone hating BTW in here is still salty their tour stop got cancelled. I literally transcended space and time. It was an experience.

💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽

You're so lucky you went to a Gaga concert...

I've never been :(

The BTWBALL looked so cool

Listening to 7/27 right now. I've only heard WFH, WOM, and The Life. The Life is a gigantic outdated misstep, but the other two songs are great.

That's My Girl is pretty good so far. If the rest of the album shares a similar direction, I'll be happy.

Touchdown

Banned
I just realized if you put Mariah Carey, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj all in a room together you would have a total of 18 number one songs and 5 Grammys! :eek:

B-Dex

LUCKY!
Apparently the Monster Ball was life changing, according to people who went.

I've decided! I WILL lose my Gaga concert virginity!

Bring on LG5 TOUR!

I saw both versions of the monster ball. The BTW Ball and the Artrave. She is so good live.

Fetty Wap slays. 679 is a bop. Deal with it.

I know you're always on the night shift
But I can't stand these nights alone
And I don't need no explanation
'Cause baby, you're the boss at home

giphy.gif

You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work
But you gotta put in work, work, work, work, work, work, work
You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work
Let my body do the work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work
We can work from home, oh, oh, oh oh
We can work from home, oh, oh, oh oh

giphy.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
neol neukkyeo Fire nae mameun Higher
onmomi geudael hyanghae baneunghajanha
mijiui segye ganeungui segye
bonneungui kkocceun bunmyeong areumdaulgeol
c083ee22b1.gif

deo dagawa Just 10 Seconds
geu nugudo al su eopge
nal neukkyeobwa Just 10 Seconds
deo dagawa Just 10 Seconds
geu nugudo bol su eopge
nal neukkyeobwa Just 10 Seconds
c083ee22b1.gif

7/27 is another dud with three dominating songs leading the tracklist, and then some fillers to round it all out into a profitable package. There was potential in each song, but these girls are completely incapable of capitalizing on any sliver of production value handed to them. It's whatever though, I still have Get Weird to satisfy my girl group hankering.

B-Dex

7/27 is another dud with three dominating songs leading the tracklist, and then some fillers to round it all out into a profitable package. There was potential in each song, but these girls are completely incapable of capitalizing on any sliver of production value handed to them. It's whatever though, I still have Get Weird to satisfy my girl group hankering.

Have you watched the work from home video?

Keep exploiting those construction workers.

MrV4ltor

Samey? Gurl Bai. I beg to see how there are only 3 standouts too?

Gurl it is samey. Every song gives me the same teas and I don't know where one ends and the other one ends when I listen to it in one sitting.
And the three standouts are Werq For Hoe, Not That Kinda Girl and something else that I don't have the time to look up rn, because it's 2:38 am here.

The Flop

Banned
Gurl it is samey. Every song gives me the same teas and I don't know where one ends and the other one ends when I listen to it in one sitting.
And the three standouts are Werq For Hoe, Not That Kinda Girl and something else that I don't have the time to look up rn, because it's 2:38 am here.

ARTPOP

Filth Homily is trash as per

tumblr_inline_o64gls4QNw1tz4dob_500.gif

What happened at the Met Gala?

I just wanna hear her talk more so I can get a sense of her personality. I don't know who she is a person tbh.
The media started to put her marriage under a microscope and basically tried to brute-force a divorce narrative into reality.

She understandably stopped doing interviews after this barrage - she wants to control the narrative.

Top Bottom