• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Touchdown

Banned
Nick Jonas has had gay sex and is a fan of Mariah's "moments" video on Youtube!!! Let me stan a bit.

source

a751967a73.gif

rhandino

Banned
Nick Jonas had gay sex? LOL, until there is a sex tape leaked to prove it I will continue believing that he is a pandering mess.

9kz9QgD.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Nick Jonas had gay sex? LOL, until there is a sex tape leaked to prove it I will continue believing that he is a pandering mess.

9kz9QgD.gif

Based on this chain of articles, he didn't. Or he did, and there is indeed a sex tape, depending on what you were thinking. From the source article:

The star’s sexuality has been a hot topic after he revealed he had filmed a gay sex scene for his role in Kingdom, the US martial arts drama series.

But he assured me his only sexual experience with a man was in front of the cameras. He said: “On Kingdom I have a sex scene with a guy. It is always this thing have I, has Nick? No.

“But it’s my lips, it’s my hands, it’s my body, even if I’m playing a character.

“So technically I have done that, so I wouldn’t say I haven’t, because that would be lying.

“But as me, Nick, I am very open about who I am and that I have nothing to prove. I know what I am, I’ve been honest about that.”

[source]

Frodo

Bracket A - Round 1
What your choices say about you:

Blackout - Your Grindr profile photo is 15 months old and all your friends know it. Texting style comes off as glib.

Daydream - You have "try brunch in Dallas" somewhere on your vision board. Swing voter.

Pure Heroine - Considered majoring in studio art. Your mom's friends talk about you.

Ultraviolence - You have "Tumblr" listed as your residential address on your drivers license. You don't vote but you feel the Bern. No idea when election day is.

I'm dead at the lack of lies.

Touchdown

Banned
My vote is in.

5h-mariah-carey-1423872871.gif

some stats on Daydream and why it deserves to not only DESTROY this round but to WIN this tourney:

At the time of its release, Daydream became Carey's best-reviewed album. Critics universally praised her matured lyrics and songwriting, as well as her musical direction. The album became an international success, debuting at number one in nine different countries, and in the top five in almost every major music market. Daydream became Carey's second album to be certified diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), denoting shipments of ten million copies in the United States. Aside from its success in the United States, the album made the top five of the best-selling albums in Japan by a non-Asian artist, with 2.1 million copies sold. Daydream remains one of the best-selling albums of all time, with 25 million copies sold worldwide. Its lead single "Fantasy" became the first single by a female artist to debut at number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 and went on to top the chart for eight weeks and the second single "One Sweet Day" topped the Billboard Hot 100 for sixteen weeks and became the longest-running number one single in American history, a record it still holds.

Frodo

When is the next vote? I don't want to miss it.

Underneath the Stars is one of my favourite Mariah songs and it is soooo underated.

number 1 on Pop, number one on Rhythmic, and they don't need a remix to do it. Oop.

General public doesn't want to be put to sleep.

So take several seats.
Honey, you saw those sales. Carly Rae Jepsen had a hit with Call Me Maybe and look where she is now. And what the hell even is Rhythmic? Are you digging in the depths of the sewers for these weak-ass receipts?

Touchdown

Banned
IF YOU ALL TRULY CARE ABOUT QUALITY POP AND LEGENDARY SONGS Y'ALL BETTER BE VOTING FOR DAYDREAM WITH THE LIKES OF FOREVER, ALWAYS BE MY BABY, ONE SWEET DAY, FANTASY.

189dab890c.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Voted for Pure Heroine & Ultraviolence rather than past their prime pop-stars...seriously I just don't like Mariah...probably because when I use to Stan Eminem, Mariah treated him like garbage. Britney is just eh with a bunch of songs that don't hold up in 2016.

Touchdown

Banned
Voted for Pure Heroine & Ultraviolence rather than past their prime pop-stars...seriously I just don't like Mariah...probably because when I use to Stan Eminem, Mariah treated him like garbage. Britney is just eh with a bunch of songs that don't hold up in 2016.

You got it reversed, Eminem has women problems. Mariah is innocent.

Top Bottom