• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

MrV4ltor

Poor The Fame.
Poor Me.

giphy.gif

Edit: Buy Uncharted 4 on the Playstation Store or get dragged

A2hLzrZ.gif

Our last four entrants face off for your vote. Which two will advance?

Logo_zpsxuclokxd.png

RULES:
Four albums each match, two ascend to the next round. Have you been losing weight??

Seventh ballot up for vote:

26898de7a769cee503ddab904ed50046.jpg
200px-Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Beyonc%C3%A9.svg.png
ca979e9392a5002d877543d84d5af2af.jpg
Christina-Aguilera-BackToBasics.jpg~c200

VOTE HERE:
http://goo.gl/forms/cIVUiZ7vnropdWSG3

(A special shout-out to Touchdown for getting his fave on this ballot, even if he's not here to vote for her. RIP)

MrV4ltor

Bey and Amy, easily.

Edit: I hope the next rounds have quality fanfiction from every pairing tbh

Soulscribe better write a novel for each of the pairings tbh.
Self-Titled and Back To Black are the only correct choices in this round and I feel sorry for anyone who thinks otherwise.

rhandino

Banned
Voted for Mimi and Self-titled because Lol at Xticnta and I really do not like Amy Winehouse music as much as Mimi.

Some of those pairings tho, jesus take that wheel.

vigr2Io.jpg

I approve my pairing tho

Yado

Voted for Bey and Amy and I strongly suggest that my soul mate not disrespect our unholy union by voting differently.

jcS5BkU.gif

Mau ®;206185119 said:
The way monsters are crying because their fave don't wanna do trash edm songs for gheys anymore 😂😂😂

Ya'll need to come to terms with the fact she's now about Real Music™ and Kevin Parker (Tame Impala) will show her the light 🙌

Tame Impala and Ronson will be a great LEGENDARY COLLAB with Godga. Daffodils is the shit !!!

Voted for Amy and Beyoncé... Amazing albums always wins

yassss-gif.gif

I approve of my pairing! Rhandino is one of my faves on here!

Meowster

Mau ®;206185119 said:
The way monsters are crying because their fave don't wanna do trash edm songs for gheys anymore 😂😂😂

Ya'll need to come to terms with the fact she's now about Real Music™ and Kevin Parker (Tame Impala) will show her the light 🙌
They are being so exhausting. She's about to come out with her best album and people are still whining and complaining about RedOne not being the executive producer. They need to grow up, she clearly has. Besides, Mark Ronson is much better than ReDONE.

They are being so exhausting. She's about to come out with her best album and people are still whining and complaining about RedOne not being the executive producer. They need to grow up, she clearly has. Besides, Mark Ronson is much better than ReDONE.

RedONE is overrated I think

Just because he was great in 2011 doesn't mean he's going to be the BEST in 2016/17

MrV4ltor

RedOne doesn't seem to have grown since Gaga first worked with him.
He still makes the same type of music he did back in 2008, whereas Mark is constantly evolving his sound and making different types of music.
She definitey made the right choice.

Meowster

I'll always have a soft spot for Nadir for producing the best pop song of the 2010s (Alejandro/Don't Turn Around) but he's kinda done. Just have Tame Impala write the entirety of her album instead.

Vazduh

What the fuck happened to Cristiano Ronaldo?!

tumblr_n5v3lcjURJ1s0my1wo1_250.gif

If you're referring to his looks, he was never that hot tbh, he only got a good dentist and plastic surgeon.

CristianoRonaldoBeforeAfter.jpg

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Before-Surgery-3-e1424364175202.jpg

Anyway, actually watched the video this time (with no other tabs open) and NOT my fave Milla Jovovich appearing in it, too. NOT like this, Milla!

Top Bottom