• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

QualiTY wins again, don't fuck this up Amy and Bey for the win... or else
jcS5BkU.gif

Frodo

I voted for Mimi and Xtincta. Come at me.

Bey already has LEMONADE there, which will probably win, because you are all flavour of the moment kind of gurls, and Mariah deserves to be represented; and I used Back to Basics a lot, even tho I haven't used Xtincta ever since. Christina going for that sound at that point in time was a huge risk, and I like to reward creativity and originality. Back to Black deserves to win too, so I won't be mad if it makes it, tho.

Touchdown own me some nudes now. My Inbox is waiting.

Edit: I approve of my pairing.

KBal676.gif

Nasser

I refrain from voting but I would like to say the only albums that deserve to win this round are B2B and The Emancipation of Mimi. Thank you

rhandino

Banned
Nasser, are you abstaining to vote because your fave Britney did not make the cut even when everyone
except Robido
bopped to Ooops! I Did it Again and Blackout?

M4umGdC.gif

=P

You guys let Lorde win.

anigif_enhanced-15440-1418728037-13.gif

That's Britney right?

I'm trying to figure out what she did to her face recently (nothing wrong with it, plastic surgery gets stigmatized way too much) because it's so subtle. Her browline looks more defined or something. Either way she looks great

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
That's Britney right?

I'm trying to figure out what she did to her face recently (nothing wrong with it, plastic surgery gets stigmatized way too much) because it's so subtle. Her browline looks more defined or something. Either way she looks great

For whatever reason (perhaps the hair?), she kind of reminded me of Kesha in that gif. It took me a moment to figure out it was Britney.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That's Britney right?

I think the eyebrows is one part and the other is the brow line. I think it might have to do in part with make up and the expressions.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I voted
for a threesome with 3phemeral and Soulscribe. Also voted to streaming the act on chat[redacted].com

You tasteless heathens voted for Britney and Lorde over Empress Mimi's Daydream. Repent and cleanse yourselves by voting for the right album in this bracket, Emancipation of Mimi. Or

tumblr_mt0hruQveH1sba90go1_500.gif

rhandino

Banned
Kesha Announces Mini-Residency in Las Vegas

On Thursday (June 9), the singer announced that she will perform three nights this summer at the Wynn Las Vegas, starting on June 23. The singer will revisit her catalog -- which contains seven top 10 singles as a solo artist and three more as a featured artist -- onstage at the Intrigue Nighclub.

Just in case anyone needed more confirmation of how much her career is done.

WQquAEa.png

Top Bottom