• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
b2908b472d.png

Sure AB.

3phemeral

I voted
for a threesome with 3phemeral and Soulscribe. Also voted to streaming the act on chat[redacted].com

1twkfW

Just voted and

Garrett Hawke - Matt_

Is this based on our voting habits? 🌝

I'm guessing no, unless Soulscribe voted similarly to me, which I doubt. Also, I don't think he knows who voted for who? Even if it is Google-Account related, does he know who's account belongs to who?

Well, she advocated for mass incarceration, which had and will continue to have detrimental effects on mainly non-white communities for GENERATIONS. I'm not sure if you understand that? Do you my dear? Do you understand how non-white families were torn apart and destroyed because of policies she advocated for? Supporting someone who threw people in prison with NO REGARD for their existence as human beings is far more disgusting. But I guess I really don't know the extent of that level of disgust as I don't support such a creature.

And that's just ONE of the issues sistren. Just one. Uno.

Let me scream and get back to doing other things simultaneously. Bye.
Every politician has blood on their hands. It is just choosing who is going to cause the least strife and hopefully make the most improvements.

And ATM there is no one better for that than Clinton.

Vazra

Call me crazy, but I believe her. I want her to win.

She has apologized a few times for some things including this among them and she usually doesn't even last 48 hours before saying the things she said she would stop saying or doing. Its hard to believe her when she constantly fails to keep with her word on it.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
She has apologized a few times for some things including this among them and she usually doesn't even last 48 hours before saying the things she said she would stop saying or doing. Its hard to believe her when she constantly fails to keep with her word on it.
It's either her or Trump, and as along as she had Dem ideals and want to further the nation left-ward she is what should be voted for.

Vazra

It's either her or Trump, and as along as she had Dem ideals and want to further the nation left-ward she is what should be voted for.

I was talking about Azealia Banks and not Hillary but I guess I can see how you would connect the two.
hot-milf-1456255381.gif

1twkfW

I'm guessing no, unless Soulscribe voted similarly to me, which I doubt. Also, I don't think he knows who voted for who? Even if it is Google-Account related, does he know who's account belongs to who?

Nah all the submissions are anonymous. I can't handle more T than that.

I paired people based on a variety of different criteria. Posting style, sense of humor, faves in common, perceived age, or in the case of me and 3phemeral, shameless shipping. <3

Vazra

I bet that the "social media expert" that is handling Hillary account is an ATRLer

I like to think that's Royalan tbh.

you and BD are the shadiest people in here, it's a match made in heaven. <3

Also, last chance to vote! I'm closing this soon! :)
I rather have a bittersweet combination and my bitterness with your sweetness would make a good combo.
Im such a whore these days. I KNOOOOWWW

Also people vote for the right ones. Bey and Amy.

Well, she advocated for mass incarceration, which had and will continue to have detrimental effects on mainly non-white communities for GENERATIONS. I'm not sure if you understand that? Do you my dear? Do you understand how non-white families were torn apart and destroyed because of policies she advocated for? Supporting someone who threw people in prison with NO REGARD for their existence as human beings is far more disgusting. But I guess I really don't know the extent of that level of disgust as I don't support such a creature.

And that's just ONE of the issues sistren. Just one. Uno.

Let me scream and get back to doing other things simultaneously. Bye.

iO1AHkH.gif

Wait til they tell you she's sorry! Or she's all about reforming the system NOW. Girl bye.

The last match-up of round 1 was a bloodbath with a huge turnout. Was Touchdown avenged? Did Beyonce win two in a row? Will I ever get my kids back?

Logo_zpsxuclokxd.png

RESULTS:

WINNERS - BEYONCE (Beyonce), BACK TO BLACK (Amy Winehouse)
200px-Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Beyonc%C3%A9.svg.png
26898de7a769cee503ddab904ed50046.jpg

ELIMINATED - THE EMANCIPATION OF MIMI (Mariah Carey), BACK TO BASICS (Christina Aguilera)
ca979e9392a5002d877543d84d5af2af.jpg
Christina-Aguilera-BackToBasics.jpg~c200

Beyonce sweeps again, with Amy not too far behind. This was the most decisive double victory of the first round, leaving Mariah and Xtina in 2004 the dust.

Capture_zpsg6mlw00g.png

END OF ROUND ONE! Here are the albums you chose to ascend to the next round in the tournament:

Round%201%20winners_zpsf2ahfd1z.png

Madonna, Janet Jackson, Lady Gaga and Beyonce all have two albums represented. I wonder who can maintain that going into round 3? Stay tuned.

Vazra

Mau ®;206338375 said:
I did spill the tea on Self-Titled being superior to Lemonade but ya'll were to busy overhyping as per.

Oh well.

Lol I got called racist on a few sites for saying Lemonade wasn't all that.
&#9835; Me and my whoadies 'bout to stroll up
I see them boppers in the corner
They sneaking out the back door &#9835;

I'm just a bachelor
I'm looking for a partner
Someone who knows how to ride
Without even falling off

Gotta be compatible
Takes me to my limits
Girl when I break you off
I promise that you won't want to get off

If you're horny, Let's do it
Ride it, my pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it

rhandino

Banned
The (almost) flawless selection of albums...

I going to vote for Pure Heroine and Ray of Light because I enjoyed them more than the other 2.

It's funny, at first I kind of hated Pure Heroin but with time
and the right amount of alcohol
I learned to love it.

EDIT: Oh, I see that this community is heading into that after launch phase that you all get into when Beyonce release a new album. Cannot say I am surprised tbh

hJRzYMQ.gif

MrV4ltor

Voted Ray Of Light (duh) and Art Angels.
I'd be okay with Lorde moving onto the next round too, but Knee better stay in the dirt.
Blackout just isn't on the same level as the other three alberms.

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg

MANUELF

Banned
"Blackout, Pure Heroine, Ray of Light, Art Angels - You've probably been through some crazy shit in your life. You like to tap into those scars sometimes with your music. It's quite cathartic and it makes you feel strong. Take care of yourself and have a great day."
Someone got lazy

Mau ®;206338375 said:
I did spill the tea on Self-Titled being superior to Lemonade but ya'll were to busy overhyping as per.

Oh well.
I spilled the tea already:

6 Inch will be a 10/10 once an enterprising member of the Hive edits out Abel's noise. Until then, Love Drought is my favorite track.

1. PRAY YOU CATCH ME (9/10)
2. HOLD UP (7/10)
3. DON'T HURT YOURSELF ft. Jack White (8/10)
4. SORRY (8/10 - the ending drags a bit, but the song is absolutely infectious)
5. 6 INCH ft. The Weeknd (9/10)
6. DADDY LESSONS (6/10 - the lyrics vacillate between inscrutable and juvenile)
7. LOVE DROUGHT (10/10 - the synths, the bass, the smooth as silk vocal delivery create the most lush atmosphere)
8. SANDCASTLES (6/10 - vocal showcase and little more)
9. FORWARD ft. James Blake (8/10)
10. FREEDOM ft. Kendrick Lamar (8/10 - love the verses, the bridge, and even Kendrick's guest bars, but the chorus succumbs to generic anthem syndrome)
11. ALL NIGHT (9/10 - perfect capper to the alberm)
12. FORMATION (8/10 - still a bop)

Overall, her most cohesive body of work, but the highs don't hit as hard as the best on her previous album (Partition, Haunted, Blow).

But it took re-listening to Yoncé/Partition double slay to confirm

tumblr_n4rmtgFv1z1qkg5u5o1_250.gif

"Blackout, Pure Heroine, Ray of Light, Art Angels - You've probably been through some crazy shit in your life. You like to tap into those scars sometimes with your music. It's quite cathartic and it makes you feel strong. Take care of yourself and have a great day."
Someone got lazy

Lmao. Sometimes work gets busy

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I spilled the tea already:

But it took re-listening to Yoncé/Partition double slay to confirm

Self-Titled has the better songs...like Drunk in Love, Flawless, Partition, and more that I am forgetting...but Lemonade is a wayyyy better album as a whole. It tells a story and it's great at what it does (still need to watch the music movie , also I'm a sucker for concept albums).

Self-Titled has the better songs...like Drunk in Love, Flawless, Partition, and more that I am forgetting...but Lemonade is a wayyyy better album as a whole. It tells a story and it's great at what it does (still need to watch the music movie , also I'm a sucker for concept albums).
You haven't watched the movie yet?

That's like eating Toaster Strudel without milk.

I have yet to watch the music video/film too

Beyoncé isn't a good actor so I might pass

Ya'll know Touchdown is keeping tabs on all the Judases and is already planning to drown your faves' albums in the 11th hour. Tread lightly...

american-horror-story-dandy-fashion-show-gaze-Favim.com-3700157.gif

Top Bottom