• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BFG GeForce 6800 GT OC for $39.99! LoL!

Vieo

After my Diablo2 session last night, when I exited out of the game and saw the desktop clock, I released it was 2am. So I decided I would make a round on GAF and then eBay. When I logged onto eBay, I discovered this!

Look here!

The auction was a restricted one where you had to e-mail the seller for permission to bid or buy (to keep out people with low ratings I guess), but the surprising part was the mistake of the buy-it-now price. The seller obviously meant $399.99, but what he typed in was $39.99. They didn't even notice when a person asked if they could buy the item.

I don't know if the buyer will get his item, but maybe I should kick myself for not trying to get it because when saw it, no one had bid for it yet.

Isn't he obligated to sell it for $39.99?

Takuan

He can use the excuse that that it was a listing error, since he states a price of $399.99 in the auction description. They can't really force him to honor that price, the worst that can happen is the guy gets a negative.

Top Bottom