• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

beasty

There is some serious bullying going on here. I know this game can bring out the worst in people but maybe production should step in.

There is some serious bullying going on here. I know this game can bring out the worst in people but maybe production should step in.

Josh told Kevin and Jason that he got told to leave Jess and Cody alone. Paul got called in earlier and he told everyone he couldn't say certain things or to try to get someone to walk out. So they know, but most of them are still bitching(not as loud) just not in Jess and Cody's faces anymore .

This group lost their minds tonight. lol

Farsi

They already did, they told Josh to leave Jess and Cody alone, and they're talking to Paul as we speak.

Josh and Paul are not breaking the rules, production is doing this because
Cody and Jessica are threatening to walk

Farsi

In door lockdown, Microphone guy strikes again

He said "America loves Jess, Paul needs to go!"

Jess says she didn't quite hear what was said.

mreddie

So some crazy fan got through and now everything is suddenly civil also Paul got the lecture of not provoking a fight.

Suddenly everything is calm

Farsi

So some crazy fan got through and now everything is suddenly civil also Paul got the lecture of not provoking a fight.

Suddenly everything is calm

Isn't it also funny how Josh is now telling Christmas that they should just ignore Cody and Jessica. Hmm, that doesn't sound like Josh. I wonder who put that idea in his head.

Fuck production.

mreddie

Isn't it also funny how Josh is now telling Christmas that they should just ignore Cody and Jessica. Hmm, that doesn't sound like Josh. I wonder who put that idea in his head.

Fuck production.

The Pans are broken now anyways, plus considering Josh almost fought with Mark, I think
Production
are covering their asses.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Wow Paul is literally getting everyone to do the most childish things lol. How are they following all this so blindly.

I can understand wanting Cody & Jess out, but this is some grade school level shit going on lol.

He'll get them all to jury!

Jury!

There was a moment on the feeds where he gather them all in one room and was basically all well I tried to make sure yall get to jury but those two just had to mess it up . It looked like a dad telling his kids they weren't going to Disneyland . They were so pissed. I hope that makes the show.

Jasper

I almost died laughing when Paul called his minions his "dogs" right to their faces, and Raven and Josh literally started barking...especially Raven with her "motherfucking woof" whilst giving Jessica the middle finger!

9NXredH.jpg

FIGHTS = RATINGS

Now, I assume they are trying to cover their ass after the Bachelor in Paradise thing.

Nah they been dialing back for a while. We are just in a different time, if the internet wasn't so big I don't think they would care as much. I mean they barely give the cast alcohol now. Plus they are probably legit afraid that Cody and Mark could knock someone out.

MBison

Geez watching the confrontations today, I think after 19 seasons I'm done.

I'll read recaps but I'm not gonna watch the show any more. It's just disgusting at this point.

NYR

This season is lit. Paul is getting way too cocky and will get sniped, no way someone can win the game being so obvious about his contempt for the people he is working with.

Jarrod38

I almost died laughing when Paul called his minions his "dogs" right to their faces, and Raven and Josh literally started barking...especially Raven with her "motherfucking woof" whilst giving Jessica the middle finger!

9NXredH.jpg

All these she is missing is the cigarette and can of natty ice.

netguy503

9NXredH.jpg

What a great example of whatever disease you have. You are doing them proud.

lenovox1

This season is lit. Paul is getting way too cocky and will get sniped, no way someone can win the game being so obvious about his contempt for the people he is working with.

Oh, he's melting down far faster than, say, Amanda did on BB 15 when she thought she was running thangs.

Daria

9NXredH.jpg

matt and raven are so useless in this game. her fight with jessica was an eye roll. telling her "yeah, walk out" like she wasn't getting pulled away or that they'd actually fight in the house. production really outdid themselves with casting this year

Once Jessica or at least Cody is out, I expect the house to conspire against Paul.
I know they appear like brainless sheep but one of those nimrods will realize it's time to get rid of the boss.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I am hoping once Cody is gone, they will at least consider listening to Jessica and start playing the game for real. If it takes Jessica being out on Paul turning on someone else then so be it, but I think Jess is a pretty good player so would rather her stay a bit longer.

I actually liked what Paul was doing with the secret alliance with Alex, but when all the childish behavior and bullying attempts started I was done. It's sad to watch them try to annoy/intimidate people at that level.

Props to Jessica (and to a much lesser extent Cody) for sitting through all this shit.

Back to Paul though... even is Jess/Cody leave, he still has two "house supported" targets before eyes may turn on him. He has setup Mark & Elena to be next out...then could probably turn on his weapon/tool that is Josh and say something like "He has gone too far, time to get rid of him".

That's another potential 3-4 weeks of safety.

Daria

how is jessica a good player? or better than Kevin's social game for example. she did the typical showmance alliance, let Cody ruin his game, let him drag her down with him and then got the hex
from production.
she's cute but i don't think america liked her that much.

I like paul but everbody going after Jess and Cody like that was disgusting! Today everybody showed their worst face. Jess handled that situation really well. I cant even call what happened today stupid fun entertainment because it was really bad bullying and i felt REALLY BAD for Jess when she was standing infront of a bunch of people yelling at her left and right.

thank god Big Brother finally stept in and stopped it.

how is jessica a good player? or better than Kevin's social game for example. she did the typical showmance alliance, let Cody ruin his game, let him drag her down with him and then got the hex
from production.
she's cute but i don't think america liked her that much.
She's overrated as for as playing the game but people want to rally around her because they are all bombarding her and she's likeable unlike Cody.

After all, it was Jessica that chose not to use the power of veto on Ramses because dumbshit Cody thought it was a bad idea.

MisterHero

I am hoping once Cody is gone, they will at least consider listening to Jessica and start playing the game for real. If it takes Jessica being out on Paul turning on someone else then so be it, but I think Jess is a pretty good player so would rather her stay a bit longer.

I actually liked what Paul was doing with the secret alliance with Alex, but when all the childish behavior and bullying attempts started I was done. It's sad to watch them try to annoy/intimidate people at that level.

Props to Jessica (and to a much lesser extent Cody) for sitting through all this shit.

Back to Paul though... even is Jess/Cody leave, he still has two "house supported" targets before eyes may turn on him. He has setup Mark & Elena to be next out...then could probably turn on his weapon/tool that is Josh and say something like "He has gone too far, time to get rid of him".

That's another potential 3-4 weeks of safety.
I disagree to giving Cody less credit. It probably helped Jessica that they weren't going after her personally (but rather through her to get to Cody), but his concentration during that one Veto competition was absolutely nuts. Was the whole house literally dumping shit on him and getting a fat vagrant to yell at him against the rules? No. But the way they were enjoying it was pretty disturbing.

And no, they will never cooperate with Jessica. The only chance of restarting relationships is if Paul leaves. He won't, the house is too far up his ass.

FFS, Christmas is more mad at Cody for a Week 1 nomination than the guy that fell on her foot. A player like her is not going to change.

Cody and Jessica did and said some shitty judgemental things early on, but that's no reason to shut them out of the game completely.

TheYanger

She's overrated as for as playing the game but people want to rally around her because they are all bombarding her and she's likeable unlike Cody.

After all, it was Jessica that chose not to use the power of veto on Ramses because dumbshit Cody thought it was a bad idea.

She's not likeable at all, she's been a complete bitch ever since the house turned on Cody, she was just as much a piece of trash as he was imo.

I disagree to giving Cody less credit. It probably helped Jessica that they weren't going after her personally (but rather through her to get to Cody), but his concentration during that one Veto competition was absolutely nuts. Was the whole house literally dumping shit on him and getting a fat vagrant to yell at him against the rules? No. But the way they were enjoying it was pretty disturbing.

And no, they will never cooperate with Jessica. The only chance of restarting relationships is if Paul leaves. He won't, the house is too far up his ass.

FFS, Christmas is more mad at Cody for a Week 1 nomination than the guy that fell on her foot. A player like her is not going to change.

Cody and Jessica did and said some shitty judgemental things early on, but that's no reason to shut them out of the game completely.
What a weird comment, it's not like Jason intentionally broke her foot, why would she be 'mad' at him for having an accident? She already stuck him in the frog punishment for it. Cody intentionally targetted her, apples and oranges.

And yes, they did some shitty things. That's absolutely a reason to shut someone out. It's both an easy gameplay decision to make right now, and an easy personal decision. Cody is an actual R/t_d bully, and Jess is almost as bad. Josh is annoying as fuck, but the stuff those guys were saying to him is irredeemable trash imo.

She's not likeable at all, she's been a complete bitch ever since the house turned on Cody, she was just as much a piece of trash as he was imo.

I don't like her, I just think that some rally around her with the juvenile beatdown 99% of the house is giving her(I actually find it pretty funny at times).

I think she's somewhat likeable if you separate her from douchebag Cody even though that's hard to do.

With all that said though, I hope she goes first so Cody really becomes the pariah which he earned.

MisterHero

What a weird comment, it's not like Jason intentionally broke her foot, why would she be 'mad' at him for having an accident? She already stuck him in the frog punishment for it. Cody intentionally targetted her, apples and oranges.

And yes, they did some shitty things. That's absolutely a reason to shut someone out. It's both an easy gameplay decision to make right now, and an easy personal decision. Cody is an actual R/t_d bully, and Jess is almost as bad. Josh is annoying as fuck, but the stuff those guys were saying to him is irredeemable trash imo.
All I can say is I hope it was worth it to the alliance, because they've proven they're not above whatever they can blame Cody and Jessica for.

They could've let them hang for their bad gameplay but nope, gotta do what Paul says and be shitlords.

Top Bottom