• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

MisterHero

And God told her that he's a snake after she prayed in tongues. LOL
lol I forgot about Dom, but Cody just went on about the earth being 6,000 years old.

They're also talking about Jessica's cycle being late >_>

Pretty soon they're just gonna move into the BB house and live there forever

NYR

No spoilers, But this convo really puts Kevin into perspective, guy is just someone you have to cheer for:

DGKS8D1UAAIG1p_

MisterHero

Unfortunately all I see is Paul still playing the game, he probably doesn't care what Cody says otherwise. I'll concede he's putting in the work though.

Raven is Paul's Final 2, believe

MisterHero

I'm just kidding, she's always hanging around :p

Also Mark claims to have Jess/Cody's back, so he's gonna be Public Enemy #3 if that's true. But now they have a 1 in 4 chance of getting HoH. Can Mark be the Chosen One?

Farsi

Looks like Cody has made some bigoted comments about Russia and Trans people? This entire video is worth watching, but here is a timestamp with a few minutes of them complaining about how awful Cody is:

https://youtu.be/FnljQ_uCnq0?t=3m38s

This is the stuff he said about Trans people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0prPnJjpGA

Given the way things are going in the country right now, he's likely to become very popular...unfortunately.

I don't think so. The Big Brother community as a whole seems to be very socially liberal but have very short memory spans. Cody is popular now because he's the underdog. He used to be very hated when he made those comments.

Farsi

Producers are giving the houseguests a preview of the upcoming HoH competition tomorrow. Minor spoilers

Z2TvoJ9.png

Crapshoot.

Parch

(Earlier tonight) Jessica handling the house, Raven trying to take charge, Paul bragging about "securing his team's spots in jury"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXp5M3gWJyg

The house annihilating itself featuring Raven and Little Man Josh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTAfPVJwojw
Wow. Holy crap.
This house has gone insane. Never expected to see Raven like that.

I can see why production would step in and cool it down. Jess and Cody are garbage but that level of bullying goes too far. I'm curious to see how much of that makes it to the shows. They've already showed a lot of craziness.

This season of Big Brother has officially reached the point where I don't like anybody in the house. Much sooner than normal.

Parch

No thanks. I'd like to see him up next to paul next week, but that isn't happening unless cody/jess wins HoH.
The house won't get normal for awhile. Jess and Cody go first. Then the Josh and Mark war continues. Then some of them will wise up and turn on the puppet master. Come to think of it, this house probably will never be normal.

Parch

Jessica isn't a complete dummy, but hooking up with the most socially inept guy was a huge mistake. Then when she had the chance to separate herself from him, she'll all over him again as soon as he's back. That just makes her a perma target that will never go away. She would have been a smart and successful player if she played the game on her own from the start.

Paul is doing the puppet master routine but the rest are not as stupid as they seem. Floating is a very legit strategy for the first half of the season. Don't be a target. Paul is a target. Josh is a target. Mark is a target. As long as there's a list of targets in the house, the floaters are playing a smart game. Go Kevin.

Parch

The edit seems very pro-Jessica, anti-Cody to me.
Definitely. They spent the entire show on the "breakup" and the possibility that she wouldn't use the hex. I don't know about everybody else, but I don't believe for a second that's a realistic possibility.

This whole show was pro Jessica hex justification.
If she really did get the hex from fans, then production is playing to the fans.
If she got the hex from production, then they're trying to justify it.

IKizzLE

Jessica reminds me a lot of Janelle, anchored by a male competitor she shouldn't be. I feel like if she came into this house and played a solo game instead of pairing up with the most dominant perceived male competitor, she probably would've had a similar gameplay style and life as Janelle.

I actually like Jessica despite some of the most idiotic decisions she made. The only other person I like in the house is Kevin. Everyone else can go kick rocks. I'm not here for this highchool bullying shit.

TheYanger

Jessica reminds me a lot of Janelle, anchored by a male competitor she shouldn't be. I feel like if she came into this house and played a solo game instead of pairing up with the most dominant perceived male competitor, she probably would've had a similar gameplay style and life as Janelle.

I actually like Jessica despite some of the most idiotic decisions she made. The only other person I like in the house is Kevin. Everyone else can go kick rocks. I'm not here for this highchool bullying shit.

Jessica is one of the two people that created the bullying shit. She sucks ass too. I feel like BB watchers always have the shortest memories, she was a straight piece of shit along with Cody for weeks. The only reason she's mellow now is because she absolutely has to be. When she felt safe, she was a massive piece of garbage.

Big Blue

Jessica isn't a complete dummy, but hooking up with the most socially inept guy was a huge mistake. Then when she had the chance to separate herself from him, she'll all over him again as soon as he's back. That just makes her a perma target that will never go away. She would have been a smart and successful player if she played the game on her own from the start.

Paul is doing the puppet master routine but the rest are not as stupid as they seem. Floating is a very legit strategy for the first half of the season. Don't be a target. Paul is a target. Josh is a target. Mark is a target. As long as there's a list of targets in the house, the floaters are playing a smart game. Go Kevin.

I agree that she's fucked because of Cody, but it made no sense to try and betray him at this point. Do you really think that if Jessica didn't use the hex that she wouldn't go home???? It's too late for her to switch it up.

That Hex has everyone scared shitless. No way would Paul keep her over Cody this week. She'd trump Marcellus if she doesn't use it.

Daria

im not even sure which way the eviction is going to tonight. Believe Paul? Maybe. Not use the hex? Absolute silliness. It's going to be a fun sight

did the edit show paul saying the hex is "all nominee she go home" to kev and jason?

These people should be ashamed of their actions. Matt, Kevin, Jason for standing by and letting this behaviour happen. Shameful. I liked Alex as a player. She was my choice to win at the start. She can go fuck Herself. Raven is a follower. Xmas can fuck right off and Paul and Josh are fucking cancers.

Farsi

Reason number 1 to get the live feeds, and to follow the spoilers.

PRODUCTION PROTECTING CERTAIN HOUSEGUESTS

That edit of the fight between Alex, Raven, and Jessica was pathetic. They made it sound like a fight about cat ears, they didn't show Christmas questioning Cody's military experience, they aren't showing Paul telling Raven to fake cry, they aren't showing anything controversial. They are protecting Paul.

Top Bottom