• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Still upsets me greatly that Jessica "won" the temptation, no way she is that popular to have won the vote, especially at the time she won it.

So you're saying Grodner had the gall to rig a private vote into production's chosen outcome ?! Well. I. Never. /s

NYR

So you're saying Grodner had the gall to rig a private vote into production's chosen outcome ?! Well. I. Never. /s
It's arguably the second most blatant thing they ever did, the first being the HoH comp where you got to play in pairs, the other person who won the comp was safe and it just happened to be a comp Rachel won in the previous season.

amaretto

It's arguably the second most blatant thing they ever did, the first being the HoH comp where you got to play in pairs, the other person who won the comp was safe and it just happened to be a comp Rachel won in the previous season.

Honestly... that was SO ridiculously obvious in its riggage that I loved it.

Just for the actual gall of Grodhog doing it. Plus, by that point in the season I had long given up on taking BB seriously as a strategy game and now was just in for the sheer entertainment.

Farsi

The josh show continues

Josh and Elena have been flirting. Josh offered to take Elena's two week have not punishment from her, they went into the DR to see if they can do it. Mark then went outside to vent to Cody about it, Mark is depressed about everything including Josh flirting with Elena.

DR told them since this was the first time in Big Brother History that a request like this has been made, they have to look into it.

DGCo8DQVYAEDzvP.jpg

Don't stop being you Josh.

kirblar

Aussie Survivor started yesterday if you want an actual strategy game (with bullshit twists as well, but they're at least neutral pre-planned bullshit twists.)

UberTag

Honestly... that was SO ridiculously obvious in its riggage that I loved it.

Just for the actual gall of Grodhog doing it. Plus, by that point in the season I had long given up on taking BB seriously as a strategy game and now was just in for the sheer entertainment.
I would have been more entertained by Shelly not getting screwed as payback for wrecking the game of Pompous Jeff Schroeder.

That said Rachel is top-tier reality TV casting.

OH FUCK...

Paul and Jessica have negotiated a deal. She will not use the Hex and Cody goes home, BUT whoever wins HOH next week must nominate Alex and the house majority must evict Alex out of the house

Paul has already decided he's going to fuck Jessica over with the promise!

there is NO way this happens. why would someone do this based on whats already happened in the game??

MisterHero

Still upsets me greatly that Jessica "won" the temptation, no way she is that popular to have won the vote, especially at the time she won it.
I don't see the controversy with Jess.

1) Most familiar guy won one. Obviously!

2) First hottest houseguest wins one. +Broken foot sympathy vote. Christmas can practically guarantee a backdoor with her power any time she wants this season, that's nuts.

3) Second hottest houseguest wins one.

Daria

I don't see the controversy with Jess.

1) Most familiar guy won one. Obviously!

2) First hottest houseguest wins one. +Broken foot sympathy vote. Christmas can practically guarantee a backdoor with her power any time she wants this season, that's nuts.

3) Second hottest houseguest wins one.

what temptation did christmas win?

Velcro Fly

Isn't it something to be able to compete in a veto comp or something even when she normally wouldn't be able to? Kinda funny when you think about it.

MisterHero

I don't have feeds, but Paul is apparently talking about taunting Cody until he gets expelled.

Uuuuhhhh, if this is all on camera, shouldn't that be against the rules?

Eat shit Paul

Zalasta

As much as I dislike Paul sometimes, he is a great player at this game.

I don't get this, how does it make Paul a great player when he's in a house full of followers? Several of them even volunteered to be a pawn. Not to mention the stupid temptation foiled the only effort to get him out early. A great player is able to survive facing overwhelming odds, Paul had not been in that position all season.

JettDash

I don't get this, how does it make Paul a great player when he's in a house full of followers? Several of them even volunteered to be a pawn. Not to mention the stupid temptation foiled the only effort to get him out early. A great player is able to survive facing overwhelming odds, Paul had not been in that position all season.

Derrick was a great player and he never even went on the block. Actually that's why he was a great player.

You think people are following Paul for nothing? He's very good at being your friend and pretending to promise things without really promising anything of substance.

Farsi

RED ALERT

Jessica called Paul out for controlling the house, Paul failed at convincing Jess that he isn't running the house. Jessica said she's using the hex. Paul is pissed, he left the conversation and told Josh to turn the annoying antics up to 30. Paul is now going after Cody in the kitchen while Josh is going after Jessica. Christmas, Matt and Raven are now on board too but they're not saying anything yet.

Feeds are about to be lit.

Paul told Alex in the kitchen that Jessica wanted her out as part of the deal not to use the hex, Alex is acting pissed now(Paul told Alex that Jessica wanted this before hand alone) Alex is confronting Cody alone in front of the entire house. While Josh is still going after Jessica. Cody is trying to say he had nothing to do with it. Alex "I trusted you dude!"

Things are getting good.

Farsi

I don't think I've ever seen a showmance more horrible at the game than
Cody and Jessica
. Brenden and Rachel the first time around weren't even this bad.

The entire house except for Elena and Mark are planning to confront Jessica and Cody. House meeting style.

The inmates are about to go on the loose.

Kyrios

RED ALERT

Jessica called Paul out for controlling the house, Paul failed at convincing Jess that he isn't running the house. Jessica said she's using the hex. Paul is pissed, he left the conversation and told Josh to turn the annoying antics up to 30. Paul is now going after Cody in the kitchen while Josh is going after Jessica. Christmas, Matt and Raven are now on board too but they're not saying anything yet.

Feeds are about to be lit.

Paul told Alex in the kitchen that Jessica wanted her out as part of the deal not to use the hex, Alex is acting pissed now(Paul told Alex that Jessica wanted this before hand alone) Alex is confronting Cody alone in front of the entire house. While Josh is still going after Jessica. Cody is trying to say he had nothing to do with it. Alex "I trusted you dude!"

Things are getting good.

Awwww shit, this whole week has been amazing lol

netguy503

Production opened the backyard right when the fight was super heated, they didn't want this to escalate.

Do you have a link?

For something that was so "LIT", the feeds are very boring right now. Last week was so much better than this.

netguy503

Just rewind 20 minutes on the feeds. It starts around 4:50, it gets heated at 5:05PM

A 10-20 minute fight is lit!?! Last week was so much better.

Also they're all really calm right now which makes me think the "fight" wasn't much/as big as you say it was.

MisterHero

They're now shitting on Cody's time as a serviceman.

I wish I had feeds now, but I'd cancel them as soon as Jody leaves the house

amaretto

Jess owning Paul & Raven gave me so much life.

This girl has some serious BB6 Janelle potential, hope she doesn't squander it.

netguy503

They're now shitting on Cody's time as a serviceman.

I wish I had feeds now, but I'd cancel them as soon as Jody leaves the house

Yea, this is the season I think we will finally see if production meddles with this show or not. If they do, they will do everything in their power to keep Jody in the house, without them, they have no show.

Though I am waiting for Jody to be out of the house so they all turn on each other and react to Paul turning on all of them and voting them out one by one. That will be good.

What is Paul doing to the doors on the feeds?

Paul side is so childish. It's embarrassing.

If Jess didn't use her hex then she's the worst. Using it guarantees yourself safety. You'll lose Elena because she'll get put up but you'll have three (Jess, Cody and Mark) competing for HOH. Those are solid odd considering Josh, Kevin, Raven and Matt haven't shown any ability to win anything. Plus there will be future temptations.

Start playing the fucking game properly.

netguy503

Paul side is so childish. It's embarrassing.

If Jess didn't use her hex then she's the worst. Using it guarantees yourself safety. You'll lose Elena because she'll get put up but you'll have three (Jess, Cody and Mark) competing for HOH. Those are solid odd considering Josh, Kevin, Raven and Matt haven't shown any ability to win anything. Plus there will be future temptations.

Start playing the fucking game properly.

Paul's "speech" to the cameras on feeds just a minute ago came off very childish.

what was the reason for Jess to explode and
say she will use the hex?

btw. i dont like Cody but for them to sh*** on his time as a serviceman is really low!

netguy503

While the "fight" a half hour ago might not have been LIT tonight should be good feeds as Paul is planning to stay up all night to throw off Jody from competing well tomorrow.

JettDash

While the "fight" a half hour ago might not have been LIT tonight should be good feeds as Paul is planning to stay up all night to throw off Jody from competing well tomorrow.

Tomorrow? They don't compete till Thursday unless I'm missing something.

Top Bottom