• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

maybe jess can convince him that paul is just using him and he'll be one of the first ones out when jody is gone.

lol jk guy's a moron

kirblar

The reason the house is always full of sheep is that BB deliberately casts sheep so that they can manipulate them themselves.

Farsi

Not even 20 minutes into Josh's HoH reign and the drama is already starting, and it might not be who you think

Alex let it slip that she thought Mark and Elena were sad because Cody and Jessica didn't win. Mark was in the room, Alex didn't know. Josh pointed it out. Mark confronted Alex, and they move into a different room. Josh came to try and calm things down saying Mark was probably sad that Josh won HoH and Mark's not gonna get a letter from home. Mark agrees. Alex lets it be known that many people have told her including Jess and Cody that Mark wanted her out. Now the argument escalates.

DonShula

Very much looking forward to an entertaining HOH run this week. Should be an absolute train wreck.

Paul has been working Josh for weeks. He'll get what he wants this week. And TBH he deserves it because he's been doing that work. Production may be helping him anyway, but he's earned this one at least.

Daria

Not even 20 minutes into Josh's HoH reign and the drama is already starting, and it might not be who you think

Alex let it slip that she thought Mark and Elena were sad because Cody and Jessica didn't win. Mark was in the room, Alex didn't know. Josh pointed it out. Mark confronted Alex, and they move into a different room. Josh came to try and calm things down saying Mark was probably sad that Josh won HoH and Mark's not gonna get a letter from home. Mark agrees. Alex lets it be known that many people have told her including Jess and Cody that Mark wanted her out. Now the argument escalates.

mark
is of little value in this game. constantly flip flopping, especially since cody came back. let the target grow

NYR

Rookie mistake. Inexcusable, really. Likely as a result of over confidence and not keeping your eye on the prize.

Don't forget the temptation challenge. I think Jess or Cody is going to win it, and the other might win veto.
I did forget. Thank you!
I went from wanting Jess and Cody out ASAP to wanting them to fight through a few weeks.
I'm realizing this show is as much about me as it is about these house guests. I'm flip flopping more than Mark at this point.

MisterHero

Reason number 1 to get the live feeds, and to follow the spoilers.

PRODUCTION PROTECTING CERTAIN HOUSEGUESTS

That edit of the fight between Alex, Raven, and Jessica was pathetic. They made it sound like a fight about cat ears, they didn't show Christmas questioning Cody's military experience, they aren't showing Paul telling Raven to fake cry, they aren't showing anything controversial. They are protecting Paul.
At best I think they might not be trying to take sides.

I can't remember the link but someone tweeted a list of ~20 shitty quotes/incidents involving Cody and Jessica. Other houseguests have done some stupid shit but I can imagine it being brought up should Cody's integrity be questioned. Still doesn't make Paul's quest to incite violence for the second time okay.

mreddie

Halting Hex

entertainment-2013-06-homer-simpson-fatherhood-fight-fight-fight.gif

The plan thus far is to
pretend that they're evicting Cody but really evict Jess.

Cody is nothing in this game. He has zero social skills and already made enemies. Jess is dangerous. She can hold her own in a verbal fight and can convince the house to flip on Paul. He will not want Jess in the house or make Jury. Cody going to Jury is just one vote. Jess can talk her way to convincing others.

JettDash

Cody is nothing in this game. He has zero social skills and already made enemies. Jess is dangerous. She can hold her own in a verbal fight and can convince the house to flip on Paul. He will not want Jess in the house or make Jury. Cody going to Jury is just one vote. Jess can talk her way to convincing others.

Yeah, it is a good move.

The editors continuously showing the clip of Cody wanting someone to take out Jess and Raven is hilarious. They really want people to hate him and love Paul, but I think most people are at the "ALL these people suck" phase. Well, useless old Cumbelly doesn't seem too bad. I'll root for him to be dragged to final 2 with someone hateful like Josh, to force the jury to make a choice between useless or ridiculous. Oh, and Paul can go out in 3rd place after grooming Josh the entire game to be his endgame goat lol.

MisterHero

Josh is talking about keeping Jody as meat shields and targeting Elena instead.

I'm sure it's just a distraction for what is sure to be a boring week though.

Parch

I'm sure it's just a distraction for what is sure to be a boring week though.
Yeah, I don't see the same amount of drama when Jess and Cody have no power. There's really no reason to torment them. It's going to be all about the comps and there's obvious backups if POV is used.

Parch

But Elena thinks she has a good social game and thinks she can win.
At least she tried to separate herself from Mark when he was linked to Cody. Jessica could learn a thing or two from Elena.
Not that I think Elena is going to get far. I assume she's still thought of as part of the dark side.

Top Bottom