• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

JettDash

The difference between Paul and top players is the way Paul is playing. Im all for manipulation, backstabbing but Paul is just a dictator produced bybig brother. Week 1 he enters the house and is given power in the form of frienship bracelets and a week of safety. Each houseguest has to kiss his ass WEEK 1. Lets move to week 2. America gets to temp a houseguest, 3 weeks of safety is granted to Paul. Cody (the top player in the house at the time) tries to backdoor him. Paul says nope, safe for 3 weeks, EVERY OTHER TEMPTATION HAS A ONE TIME USE BUT THIS ONE, but we all knkw that (no. So in these 3 weeks Paul isnt regarded as a player, he is regarded as part of procution in the eyes of the houseguests. He is assoicated with POWER and now FEAR, fear that if you take a shot at him, he'll stay. Power in him telling people "this is the way to play." Paul has played he worst game ive ever seen. He has controlled everyones every thoughts, told people what to do, bullied, uses other people to bully for him. He has played the Charles Manson strategy. How in the fuck can anyone be entertained by this gameplay? Im assuming people like it because they like being controlled themselves. It is like a fucking cult in that house, all produced by BB, and reinforced by Paul. Dude pretends he is apart of production , everytime someone is evicted he yells "congrats on everyone making is to final *). Dont fucking talk abkut him being one of the best players when he isnt even seen as a player to these people. They still see the illusion of him being safe and FEAR his power that was reinforced since WEEK 1. (sorry if a lot of typos, typed on mobile)

Running the house like a dictator means he is a great player, though you may not be entertained by it.

And no, it is not just because he is a vet and was protected for three weeks. Do you think Liz Nolan (second in BB17) would be running house like this? No way.

And the friendship bracelets were pretty meaningless to his game. Josh and Christmas didn't even get one, if memory serves.

MisterHero

Bobby Moynihan called everyone idiots for not getting Paul week 1 in the DR. Paul even put him under his thrall with the floatie and a bracelet.

CBS is trolling us now, they know he was immune

Edit: Josh is onto Paul, and Christmas is being incredibly shitty to him

NYR

Josh, please win HOH next week and kick his ass to the curb. PLEASE.

Christmas is a coward, but I get why - she knows she can't win a physical comp and eventually she is going to have to. Too bad for her Alex will be gunning for her, I won't be shocked if she wins HOH tomorrow and takes her out.

NYR

It would be a dumb move on his part to even try.
He's going to lose the game if he doesn't. He realizes that. He won't have another chance. If I was him, I would try to reel in Alex or Raven in on the idea that Paul was playing everyone.

JettDash

He's going to lose the game if he doesn't. He realizes that. He won't have another chance. If I was him, I would try to reel in Alex or Raven in on the idea that Paul was playing everyone.

He has an excellent chance of getting second. Trying to boot Paul would probably backfire and end up with him getting booted next.

JettDash

Josh had HoH in the bag this week and he threw it to Jerkmas and Paul.

I hope it's not too late for the Bean

He would have just done the exact same thing that Christmas did if he won. Wouldn't have been able to backdoor Paul even if he wanted to since Paul won the veto.

Velcro Fly

Going to be hard to rig the double eviction HOH and veto stuff. Paul gotta pray that Alex wins and wants to put up Josh and Christmas

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
My only unsatisfied part of Paul game play is when he was encouraging the harassing and personal attacks. He did not need to do that.

JettDash

My only unsatisfied part of Paul game play is when he was encouraging the harassing and personal attacks. He did not need to do that.

It still makes Paul a douche, but Alex and Jason are pretty convinced that Kevin is the target. In part because of how he has been treated.

Josh has told the cameras a bunch of times that he is loyal to Paul (and Christmas) and that he won't turn on him..
Somebody better.
And soon.
I can't see anyone on the current roster beating Paul in the finale.
Josh???
Fuck no.
Alex?? Maybe but I doubt it.
Raven?? ROTFLMMBBQ
Jason?? He's as good as gone.
Kevin?? I thought he was Paul's biggest nightmare before but maybe I don't think so because he looks pathetic of late.
Christmas?? Nope.

mreddie

This whole cast sans Paul

QcqXG5r.gif

JettDash

Somebody better.
And soon.
I can't see anyone on the current roster beating Paul in the finale.
Josh???
Fuck no.
Alex?? Maybe but I doubt it.
Raven?? ROTFLMMBBQ
Jason?? He's as good as gone.
Kevin?? I thought he was Paul's biggest nightmare before but maybe I don't think so because he looks pathetic of late.
Christmas?? Nope.

The only realistic hope is that Josh Vanessas Paul at F3. It is possible. Part 3 of F3 HoH is usually kinda a crapshoot.

But Josh is definitely getting suspicious of Paul's "no blood on my hands" gameplay.

But at the same time he swears to the cameras that he won't turn on Paul. Realistically, there is not much he can do besides clip Paul at the end if he gets the chance.

JettDash

I'm starting to feel bad for Raven. She is annoying as fuck and has ridiculous stories but I don't think she is a malicious person like Alex is. She is just screwed up in the head, probably by her mother. I don't think she is going to handle the backlash she gets from the show well.

ETA: Paul is saying to Christmas that his plan is
to win the next HoH and put up Raven and Kevin. And then to backdoor Alex as long as she doesn't win the veto. Worst case scenario, Raven goes home.

undrtakr900

This is my first time watching Big Brother and I have a question...

In the "Jury house" can the evicted houseGuest see what's going on in the BB house or are they prohibited from watching anything?
But at the same time he swears to the cameras that he won't turn on Paul. Realistically, there is not much he can do besides clip Paul at the end if he gets the chance.
lol that's true. But it's about dam time someone got a little suspicious of Paul and stop blindly following everything he says to do.

lenovox1

In the "Jury house" can the evicted houseGuest see what's going on in the BB house or are they prohibited from watching anything?

They don't still do that thing where the last evicted houseguest brings a DVD for the rest of the cast to watch?

Oh.

Well, they get to see comps and Big Brother sanctioned group activities.

JettDash

I think the only thing the jury members see is the comps. Them seeing everyone throw that HoH to Christmas should be pretty hilarious.

lol that's true. But it's about dam time someone got a little suspicious of Paul and stop blindly following everything he says to do.

Do yourself a favor and go watch some of the classic seasons. This season is just stupid and is a dumpster fire.

Top Bottom