• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

I thought Christmas and Josh flipping on Kevin for his comment about Christmas going to the pool was entitely unwarranted and nasty.

they were looking for a reason to paint a target on him. I think they talked about it earlier how they could do it. Feel bad for Kevin. This guy didnt do anything to the other houseguests. That`s why the only think they could attack him with was him asking Xmas if she goes into the pool and the 25k think. They have nothing on him.

And everytime Josh attacks somebody he walks away and cries like a little girl. what the hell is that?

Really want to see the reaction from the audience when this guy walks out the door. I would boo his ass off stage. Terrible bully this guy. Also did anybody else notice how quiet it was when Matt walked out? People were like ...meh. When he said Raven has a good chance to win i heard people laughing.

The Houseguests and Raven herself still think that she has the sympathy card because she is ill. Never in my life have i seen such a full of life jumping around eating everything terminally ill person....

I don't get
why they would throw the HOH to Christmas. What am I missing here?

The same old story: don't want to get blood on my hands. These houseguests are such idiots. The only HOH who went against the house was Jason.

But he exposes his game by letter everyone know that he has alliance with Kevin too.

Alex is 100% sure that Kevin is the target and she hates Kevin.

Kevin was threatened by Paul that he would be the target unless he went out first.

Josh and Raven are in on the real plan of getting Jason or Alex out.

Paul doesn't want blood on his hands and wants to be able to play in the next HoH if needed (though currently the plan is to give it to Raven or Josh if possible).

Doesn't matter who wins, Josh or Raven, Paul doesn't get put up because he has an alliance with both.

These houseguests are dumb. Paul literally exposed his game when Matt had that fight with Jason. Raven was in the backyard crying and Paul was the only one who went out there to "comfort/talk game". People noticed but don't clue in why he was the sole person who went.it doesn't even register to these idiots that he's playing all sides to cover jury votes.

just read and saw a clip on TMZ that Jason talked about Rape AGAIN.

Thats like what the third time ? Thinking stuff like that is messed up already but talking about it on Live tv ( stream) ? If he does that here like it`s nothing i dont want to know what he talks about when he is around his buddies and drunk.

btw. just saw the episode where Josh after talking with paul asks him if he should take a nap and Paul tells him NO and Josh says OK.

WTF hahahah Puppetmaster

also the Jury House could mess up Pauls perfect plan. Cody and Elena clearly see and already said that Paul is running the house. Saying stuff like Big Paul instead of Big Brother etc. If he is lucky they will see it as great gameplay and give him the vote. If they turn on him and say that he played them all he is in trouble.
Paul wins if he's final 2.
Even Cody said he'd vote for him because he's the only one playing the game.

Jasper

All hell is about to break loose today following the nomination ceremony.

The idiot who Paul tricked into throwing the HOH competition, is about to have their ass thrown on the block along with their ride or die....meaning one of them is going home this week.

The funny thing is these two people are so cocky and arrogant right now on the live feeds...thinking Kevin's going home. They are completely oblivious to the fact that the entire house has fooled them and turned on them both.

The idiot who Paul tricked into throwing the HOH competition, is about to have their ass thrown on the block along with their ride or die....meaning one of them is going home this week.

The funny thing is these two people are so cocky and arrogant right now on the live feeds...thinking Kevin's going home. They are completely oblivious to the fact that the entire house has fooled them and turned on them both.
Finally it's getting really good.

Parch

I'm curious to see just how obvious Paul's manipulation was for this HOH. Obviously some were in on it so they love it, but I'm just dumbfounded how dense these people are to not see how Paul is working this house.

If these pairs would have just talked strategy between themselves, they could have figured out that Paul wasn't just working both sides, he was working three sides. But each pair is so convinced that he's only on their side. Dense. All of them.

The dog pile and bully tactics are also really annoying. Ganging up on Kevin is just sickening. The mob mentality in this house is really bad.

Alex is just a horrible person. What did Kevin do to her that she's making up shit to ridicule him? And the way she treats Jason is sad. I hope she's the one to go. Then maybe Jason and Kevin can get something done. But if Paul now has Raven with Christmas and Meatball, the house is just continuing to follow Paul's list perfectly.

It is so sad that Matt actually thinks he safrificed his game for Raven. Nope you acutally didnt dude. You were Pauls bitch all season and were the bigger target over Raven. The house decided on him going, he did nothing. How embarrassing

Imagine a final four with paul, josh, raven and Xmas. LOOOOOL. It can happen too since they outnumber alex/jason in comps. Paul is guarenteed final 2

MisterHero

It is so sad that Matt actually thinks he safrificed his game for Raven. Nope you acutally didnt dude. You were Pauls bitch all season and were the bigger target over Raven. The house decided on him going, he did nothing. How embarrassing
Well he kinda blew up Jason's game, albeit nomming Maven already fractured it. It would've been a great move if Matt was somehow safe after all that (kinda like Josh was during his tantrums).

He gets one half credit for blowing up a game.

Parch

The Maven vs Jason war was ridiculous. The pairs openly admitted that they were targeting each other, and then get butthurt when they get taken down.
Jason's wimpy response was no better. Just admit that you played them. They were targeting you, and you were targeting them. You don't need to apologize for beating them, and Maven getting all self-righteous and whining about betrayal is just crap. You got beat at the game, accept it.

There would be less stupid an immature antics, fighting and name calling if these people would accept that people are playing the game. And maybe they could see that Paul is the puppet master if they weren't screaming at each other.

Amazing that another couple is falling for the Kevin backdoor ruse. It just happened dummies. Now you are going to fall for the exact same trick? Unbelievable.

Farsi

Imagine a final four with paul, josh, raven and Xmas. LOOOOOL. It can happen too since they outnumber alex/jason in comps. Paul is guarenteed final 2

In that scenario I don't see Paul going to the final 2 unless the final 3 involves Raven. If it doesn't, I can't see Josh or Christmas taking Paul to the end. Both are more loyal to each other than to Paul.

JettDash

In that scenario I don't see Paul going to the final 2 unless the final 3 involves Raven. If it doesn't, I can't see Josh or Christmas taking Paul to the end. Both are more loyal to each other than to Paul.

They would have to beat him in the F3 HoH to cut him and they probably can't.

Xmas cant play in both final hoh comps. First is endurance, 2nd is physical/mental. Josh is awful at physical and could choke in the 2nd comp. Paul will win this season , his win wont mean much because of him basically being Charles Manson. He prob wont care as he will have 500,000 dollars. What a dumb cast (minus cody, jessica) everyone else followed Paul like he was part of production and was there to help.

Parch

Earlier in the season Christmas and Meatball were suspicious of Paul but when he wanted to play with them they liked that opportunity. Christmas seems pretty sharp. I'm hoping she sees the light and clues in that Paul cannot make final 3.

JettDash

Xmas cant play in both final hoh comps. First is endurance, 2nd is physical/mental. Josh is awful at physical and could choke in the 2nd comp. Paul will win this season , his win wont mean much because of him basically being Charles Manson. He prob wont care as he will have 500,000 dollars. What a dumb cast (minus cody, jessica) everyone else followed Paul like he was part of production and was there to help.

Cody and Jess are idiots too. They took out Ramses for Paul.

It was dumb they left ramses on the block, espiecially after everyone gave them the punishments during that holding the stick HOH. They fell victim to trying to play "Big house" where each week the house targets 1 houseguest. When Cody came back they thought if they showed they trusted paul and his minions by leaving ramseys up, they could join them. They should taken down ramses and put your boy Paul Manson next to Josh. They need to drastically change this game to get rid of this "big house" gameplay. Everyome does it because they feel so fucking secure when the house targets 1 person. It has been happening for so long now. Putting in 1 vet who was in final 2 and give him 4 weeks of safety is the opposite of trying to change that.

JettDash

Jason claims that if he wins the veto he is going to use it on Alex.

I hope this happens. It would probably be the worst move in BB history.

ETA: And Alex claims she will use it on Jason if she wins.

LOL

Velcro Fly

I feel like if these people compared notes at all Paul would be cooked.

He basically has to captivate these people during the downtime for three more weeks and he's going to win the 500k that he should have won last season (lol Natalie)

MisterHero

You're out of your mind if you think those two were smart at the game.
Turns out the only qualifier for smarts is whether or not you recognize Paul is the enemy. The ability to play the game has been on a chokehold since Paul took over during his immunity.

If you consider hiding on Paul's side and being a nasty dipshit to make it to jury, well then, that's still a pretty low bar for intelligent gameplay.

Ramirez

they were looking for a reason to paint a target on him. I think they talked about it earlier how they could do it. Feel bad for Kevin. This guy didnt do anything to the other houseguests. That`s why the only think they could attack him with was him asking Xmas if she goes into the pool and the 25k think. They have nothing on him.

And everytime Josh attacks somebody he walks away and cries like a little girl. what the hell is that?

Really want to see the reaction from the audience when this guy walks out the door. I would boo his ass off stage. Terrible bully this guy. Also did anybody else notice how quiet it was when Matt walked out? People were like ...meh. When he said Raven has a good chance to win i heard people laughing.

The Houseguests and Raven herself still think that she has the sympathy card because she is ill. Never in my life have i seen such a full of life jumping around eating everything terminally ill person....

Bro...you realize not all illnesses are visibly seen, right? My child has Cystic Fibrosis, which has no cure, and is very serious. But if you didn't know, you'd think he was completely healthy and normal. Not trying to dog you, just wanted to say just because she seems ok doesn't mean she's bullshitting about her condition.

Bro...you realize not all illnesses are visibly seen, right? My child has Cystic Fibrosis, which has no cure, and is very serious. But if you didn't know, you'd think he was completely healthy and normal. Not trying to dog you, just wanted to say just because she seems ok doesn't mean she's bullshitting about her condition.

dont worry didnt take it as an attack. I`m not saying she doesnt have that thing where she needs the pacemaker. We dont know it for a fact but i believe her on that one.

The problem with Raven ist she is lying so often even people in the house dont know when to believe her or not. Sometimes she says she is not allowed to eat X or Y because it could make her sick or worse only to eat it a day later. There are clips of houseguests talking about this stuff.

I remember the early BB days when many of them were saying if anybody deserves to win BB it`s raven because she had a tough life. Nobody is saying it anymore. People outside watching dont say it anymore. When Matt said to Julie Raven deserves to win the audience was chuckling.

Check out the Raven exposed YT clips. Really interesting seeing a person lie without batting an eye.

undrtakr900

Who are "these two people" you're referring to? I don't have a live feed subscription.

Ramirez

dont worry didnt take it as an attack. I`m not saying she doesnt have that think where she needs the pacemaker. We dont know it for a fact but i believe her on that one.

The problem with Raven ist she is lying so often even people in the house dont know when to believe her or not. Sometimes she says she is not allowed to eat X or Y because it could make her sick or worse only to eat it a day later. There are clips of houseguests talking about this stuff.

I remember the early BB days when many of them were saying if anybody deserves to win BB it`s raven because she had a tough life. Nobody is saying it anymore. People outside watching dont say it anymore. When Matt said to Julie Raven deserves to win the audience was chuckling.

Check out the Raven exposed YT clips. Really interesting seeing a person lie without batting an eye.

Fair enough, she does seem to enjoy telling tall tales going off that show edit they ran the other night.

JettDash

Paul won the veto. He plans on using it on Alex (with Kevin as the renom) and acting shocked when Jason gets evicted. Alex will probably blame Kevin somehow.

Alastor3

So I follow Christmas for a few years now as an Atlhete but I just learned she's in BB :O

I know her with training and stuff but how is she in the real life?

JettDash

Paul is telling a couple of his minions (Josh and Raven) that maybe they should evict Alex instead of Jason.

LOL

JettDash

I don't like Survivor as much because no live feeds. Also, can you get Australian Survivor in the US?

ETA: Paul is very convincing. He has good answers for everything.

ETA2:

Paul: Kevin's only role in the game is to turn everyone against each other.

Everyone agrees

LOL

ETA3: They are shitting on Raven hard. Inverted spine? LOL

goonie

So I follow Christmas for a few years now as an Atlhete but I just learned she's in BB :O

I wouldn't use BB as an indicator for how she is in real life. I don't watch the live feeds, so from what I've seen, she's a good person. Pretty smart, but in the BB house she's easily manipulated (like most players this season).

NYR

Good, kind person, but breaking her leg ruined our chance to really get to know her and see her play , she's just a number right now.

Velcro Fly

Paul is the only one of these people that deserves to win. Any winner besides Paul is going to be a bad winner. And it will be much worse than Paul losing last year. He's got complete control of the game right now and pretty much no one is making moves on their own. I know that will be an unpopular opinion but it is a fact. Maybe if one of the two remaining couples stabs him in the back and takes control someone else can move into a position to be a not shitty winner. Otherwise the only person playing the game (Paul) should win.

MisterHero

HOH spoilers?

I guess Paul threatened Kevin to throw the comp or have him put in the block (I think he's going up regardless). That kind of shit makes watching the comps boring and goes against the spirit of it being a game. He's the only playing because anyone else who even tries gets ostracized. He enforces this even among his own alliance under the pretense of loyalty. Play for yourself = on the block. Talk to someone Paul doesn't like = on the block.

Of course it's up to the HGs to stand up to this 24-year-old weasel but I cannot respect the game he's played.

HOH spoilers?

I guess Paul threatened Kevin to throw the comp or have him put in the block (I think he's going up regardless). That kind of shit makes watching the comps boring and goes against the spirit of it being a game. He's the only playing because anyone else who even tries gets ostracized. He enforces this even among his own alliance under the pretense of loyalty. Play for yourself = on the block. Talk to someone Paul doesn't like = on the block.

Of course it's up to the HGs to stand up to this 24-year-old weasel but I cannot respect the game he's played.
Paul saved the season.

No, he will have deserved it. Regardless of whether this is a dumb house or not, the guy hasn't made a wrong move at all. He alligned himself with all 3 duos - and no one noticed.

That takes more than luck and he should be the winner.

killroy87

I'm quitting the rest of the season. I hate all the rest of the people, and their brand of snide, cruel drama isn't so much fun to watch as it is just frustrating and sad. It's a bit of a shame that this season has been getting such good ratings, because it's one of my least favorites in years.

Top Bottom