• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

NYR

Worst season ever. I hate this season now. Is Josh a fucking dummy? Did he not notice Paul throwing him under the bus immediately? What was the point of that last vote.

FUUUUUUUU!

kirblar

Worst season ever. I hate this season now. Is Josh a fucking dummy? Did he not notice Paul throwing him under the bus immediately? What was the point of that last vote.

FUUUUUUUU!
I think Josh is trying to snipe Paul at the last available opportunity a la Steve/Vanessa.

JettDash

FUUUUUUUU!

They planned it out so that Alex would remain loyal to Paul. It worked. All three of them stayed (Paul, Josh, and Christmas) when Alex could have got one of them out.

Farsi

I wonder who they'll get.

They're gonna go for the youtube stars, their social media platform blew up when Frankie came in, and recently Trisha Paytas went on Celebrity BB in the UK and their numbers online exploded by the millions.

Jims

Is this going to be like Celebrity Big Brother in the UK? Isn't that one based on viewer voting?

Really hope they just do the American/Canadian format. We all remember what Season 1 was like. Could see them doing it like OTT.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
They're gonna go for the youtube stars, their social media platform blew up when Frankie came in, and recently Trisha Paytons went on Celebrity BB in the UK and their numbers online exploded.

No Frankie please. Ugh.

RowdyReverb

They're gonna go for the youtube stars, their social media platform blew up when Frankie came in, and recently Trisha Paytas went on Celebrity BB in the UK and their numbers online exploded by the millions.
That makes a lot of sense, especially if they are doing this in an attempt to boost ratings. It's a great way to attract newcomers to the franchise

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Watch them use Frankie as host.

🤢

Reckheim

How Alex managed to put up Raven and Kevin I'll never understand. Hope she goes next for that dumb shit.

Paul gonna sleep well tonight

That's why he used the veto on her and voted to evict Kevin. Brilliant, really.
He's slipping up though.
When Josh of all people knows you're covering your own ass because you tell someone else "I'm getting backdoored" in FRONT of JOSH, you need to reassess your game and go back to playing it well.

JettDash

He's slipping up though.
When Josh of all people knows you're covering your own ass because you tell someone else "I'm getting backdoored" in FRONT of JOSH, you need to reassess your game and go back to playing it well.

One person who is still loyal to him is on to his game, big deal.

Also, Paul told Josh (and Christmas) that he was going to tell Jason and Alex that he thought he was getting backdoored.

JettDash

All he has to do is tell Alex that Paul was behind getting Jason out and Josh, Christmas and Alex go after Paul.
It's about time Josh acted on his intuition and grew a pair.

She wouldn't believe him. She is super delusional, and Paul did a great job of covering his bases with her.

Also, if Christmas is forced to choose between Paul and Josh because Josh tried to blow up Paul's game, she would choose Paul.

Top Bottom