• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

She wouldn't believe him. She is super delusional, and Paul did a great job of covering his bases with her.

Also, if Christmas is forced to choose between Paul and Josh because Josh tried to blow up Paul's game, she would choose Paul.
I think Paul is fucked.
He strung along all his puppets a long time but eventually they'll come out of the hypnosis.
Perhaps they are as dumb as you and most think but we'll see.

JettDash

I think Paul is fucked.
He strung along all his puppets a long time but eventually they'll come out of the hypnosis.
Perhaps they are as dumb as you and most think but we'll see.

Yeah and people said Paul would be evicted as soon as his protection ran out. Didn't happen.

Only way Paul gets evicted is if someone else (probably Josh) wins F3 HoH and pulls a Steve Moses.

MisterHero

It always seems like Paul had numbers but all someone had to do was nominate him and blow up his game like he's been getting Josh to do all summer.

Make him lose his cool for once. Follow him around, cockblock any campaign talk, pots and pans, etc. Eventually everyone would get tired of the drama magnetism.

Now they can't.

I don't see Christmas ever going after Paul. If Josh and Alex team up Kevin could be a wild card, but who knows.
This is interesting as Christmas was the first person that "challenged" Paul post-Codi.
When a ways back Josh had HOH and Christmas objected to Paul making the decisions for him, I thought she was ready to strike but she has played along with it all until now.
I think her and Josh are more powerful than Paul as they are two but it also wouldn't surprise me if they are dumbasses and one of them loses to Paul at the very end.

Apparently christmas heart flutters around paul. Dude is legit charles manson. Christmas is loyal to him till the end. Alex surely sees she got fucked when they kept kevin...right?....right???
Paul - " CONGRATS EVERYONE MAKING IT TO FINAL 5" fuuuuuck off with that

Yeah and people said Paul would be evicted as soon as his protection ran out. Didn't happen.

Only way Paul gets evicted is if someone else (probably Josh) wins F3 HoH and pulls a Steve Moses.
This is a more crucial part of the game though, near the end.
If they want a chance of winning 500k, they'll finally turn on him.
If they want the consolation prize, they'll ride with him til the end.

I just don't get how Alex doesn't put up Christmas, who just chose to send her ally out of the game. Put up Kevin and Christmas if you want. But you know that a Christmas and either Paul or Josh voted to send Jason home. And it should be obvious that Christmas and Josh are a "couple". So break them up you dummy.

It's a top three bad move in this game, next to Jess not using the veto during her week and something else I'm sure I'm forgetting.

This is a more crucial part of the game though, near the end.
If they want a chance of winning 500k, they'll finally turn on him.
If they want the consolation prize, they'll ride with him til the end.

I think Paul is the Russell Hantz of BB. Gets to the end but never wins. There is no way he gets the jury votes at the end.

F*ck me if I'm wrong but I think everyone in jury knows what's up.

I just don't get how Alex doesn't put up Christmas, who just chose to send her ally out of the game. Put up Kevin and Christmas if you want. But you know that a Christmas and either Paul or Josh voted to send Jason home. And it should be obvious that Christmas and Josh are a "couple". So break them up you dummy.

It's a top three bad move in this game, next to Jess not using the veto during her week and something else I'm sure I'm forgetting.

You mean like everyone following Paul and throwing a running comp to the lady who has a broken ankle? (sorry :) )

JettDash

I think Paul is the Russell Hantz of BB. Gets to the end but never wins. There is no way he gets the jury votes at the end.

People knew that Derrick ran the season once they got to jury and he still won 7-2.

Thus far, I think that the only one who will be too bitter to vote for Paul is Jason.

You mean like everyone following Paul and throwing a running comp to the lady who has a broken ankle? (sorry :) )

The only one that was dumb for is Alex.

I disagree.
Even Codi at one point said he'd vote for Paul because he's the only one playing the game.
I know that's only one vote but he hates Paul.

RowdyReverb

She was so fixated on Kevin for whatever reason. It's so weird that she's ok with keeping the one other really strong competitor in the house. I guess she was thinking about who would keep her safe next week since she can't play HOH and for some reason she thinks Paul will

I disagree.
Even Codi at one point said he'd vote for Paul because he's the only one playing the game.
I know that's only one vote but he hates Paul.

I won't shed any tears if Paul wins even if I am rooting for Alex. No doubt he has played a brilliant game. If Cody and Jess end up voting for Paul then I take everything back and he deserves it.

NYR

I don't even want to post what they are talking about right now. Sigh...

Alex is already begging not to be backdoored and is proclaiming loyalty to Paul. They are also telling her Kevin was the one behind the vote (lol).

I don't even want to post what they are talking about right now. Sigh...

Alex is already begging not to be backdoored and is proclaiming loyalty to Paul. They are also telling her Kevin was the one behind the vote (lol).

You've got to be kidding....

mreddie

That was complete balls, good on Jason for saying fuck this. He should have known something was happening.

As for Raven, nah, she had it coming and at least Kevin was doing more than you.

Now?

I hope Kevin and Josh win HOH because unless they win, Paul wins.

JettDash

Jason said he only wants to keep in touch with Kevin and Paul. LMAO. So maybe he won't actually be a bitter juror.

That was complete balls, good on Jason for saying fuck this. He should have known something was happening.

As for Raven, nah, she had it coming and at least Kevin was doing more than you.

Now?

I hope Kevin and Josh win HOH because unless they win, Paul wins.

Neither Josh or Kevin will put up Paul if they win HoH.

The least I can say is that most people, if they entered the game, would cherish having control over people like Paul does.
My mom also watches the show, and every time she brings it up, it's constant moaning over the situation. Fact is, though, having all the other houseguests love (lol) you to where you aren't considered for being put up is quite the dream. Whether or not it holds up is, I guess, the question for the next episodes.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Realistically Paul only has to survive to final 3, and then the rest is up to him to make it to final 2. So as long as all his deals remain secret and don't get exposed, he's golden.

I really want Christmas to win tho.

lenovox1

Realistically Paul only has to survive to final 3, and then the rest is up to him to make it to final 2. So as long as all his deals remain secret and don't get exposed, he's golden.

I really want Christmas to win tho.

She has one path. Her only path is if both she and Josh make it to final 3, Josh wins the final HoH, and the jury decides that the physically disabled Christmas is a more worthy winner than Josh.

Those are some pretty long odds.

JettDash

The plan is
throw the HoH to Josh. He puts up Kevin and Alex. Assuming she doesn't win veto, they all let her know that she's getting evicted. Christmas says to put her up if Alex wins veto and evict Kevin.

They plan is
throw the HoH to Josh.
He puts up Kevin and Alex. Assuming she doesn't win veto, they all let her know that she's getting evicted. Christmas says to put her up if Alex wins veto and evict Kevin.
If that happens, I'd put up Paul and Christmas.
Then become Big Brother legend.

JettDash

So the better move is to play and hope for second place???

He should clip Paul at the end if he gets the chance and hope that will be enough to earn him the win. It worked for Steve Moses.

What would he do if Paul wins the veto and neither him or Christmas went home? Besides likely be evicted next.

Swass

The plan is
throw the HoH to Josh. He puts up Kevin and Alex. Assuming she doesn't win veto, they all let her know that she's getting evicted. Christmas says to put her up if Alex wins veto and evict Kevin.

Well, looks like everything is going according to plan! This season blows.. at least celebrity big brother should be interesting.. though sadly at the cost of BBOTT2.

JettDash

Backdoor Paul. He has ZERO chance of winning this game with Paul around

Won't happen. Votes probably wouldn't be there even if he wanted. Dumb to even try and would probably result him him leaving next week.

And sure he could win. He could clip Paul at the end. Part 3 of F3 HoH is kinda a crapshoot.

Ry8G4gN.gif

Farsi

Won't happen. Votes probably wouldn't be there even if he wanted. Dumb to even try and would probably result him him leaving next week.

And sure he could win. He could clip Paul at the end. Part 3 of F3 HoH is kinda a crapshoot.

The vote would be there if Kevin is off the block come Thursday. Keeping Kevin is crucial for Josh's game, because he can do damage control with Alex where as Kevin can't.

Farsi

He is certainly more loyal to Paul than to Josh.

And evicting Paul over Alex would be dumb for Kevin's game. He knows that Alex hates him and wants him out.

This is true, but I believe all the dominoes would be in the right place if Josh offered Kevin a F2 deal in exchange for his vote. Kevin isn't pleased with what Paul did this week, and has expressed in the past that the only way one of them win this game is if Paul goes out.

I'm very confident he would do it because he can use Alex as leverage with Christmas and Josh next week in case one of them win the super veto. Josh or Christmas would never vote out Kevin over Alex. It's bad for his game, but he can make it good. Just like Josh can.

Gotta risk it for the biscuit baby.

JettDash

This is true, but I believe all the dominoes would be in the right place if Josh offered Kevin a F2 deal in exchange for his vote. Kevin isn't pleased with what Paul did this week, and has expressed in the past that the only way one of them win this game is if Paul goes out.

It would be a fake F2 deal and Kevin would probably know that.

I'm very confident he would do it because he can use Alex as leverage with Christmas and Josh next week in case one of them win the super veto. Josh or Christmas would never vote out Kevin over Alex. It's bad for his game, but he can make it good. Just like Josh can.

Gotta risk it for the biscuit baby.

Alex is more likely to win that than Josh and Christmas. Which is why it is in everyone's interest to get rid of her this week.

nah, it's fake for her soc media followers. She knows she's not gonna win. Come on. LOL Who do you think she's talking to? xD

Nah you can tell the way she talks to Paul, how she is always cuddling with him, how she snaps if Josh tries to talk to her about Paul, that she really does like him.

Top Bottom