• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother Canada Season 3 |OT| - Premieres Monday, March 23rd at 8:00pm on Global

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
I'm ready for Risha's glorious return and subsequent meltdowns in this thread

BETWEEN THE FIRST FIVE EVICTED

SHE AINT COMING BACK

zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
THIS PAGE IS A DAMN MESS

I C THIS AGEISM

WHAT A HORRENDOUS EPISODE. WHO ARE THE CANADIAN FLOPS WHO VOTED FOR PELE TO STAY :mad: ICE QUEEN RISHA DIDN'T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO BLOW

ALSO THAT POTHEAD BETTER KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT ABOUT KING KEVIN

iITgC9yju5DCk.gif

Dénouement;157491727 said:
where are the risha stans? :(

Does she even have any? I haven't seen any Risha stans anywhere. She got a ton of hate on twitter apparently. I think at best people saw train wreck potential, but that's about as far as it goes.

edit, nvm

Does she even have any? I haven't seen any Risha stans anywhere. She got a ton of hate on twitter apparently. I think at best people saw train wreck potential, but that's about as far as it goes.

edit, nvm

survivor sucks and jokers are filled with them. Risha is (or at least was, I haven't checked since yesterday morning) #1 on jokers' daily vote thing.

Survivor sucks is currently melting down. they are PISSED.

Dénouement;157492795 said:
survivor sucks and jokers are filled with them. Risha is (or at least was, I haven't checked since yesterday morning) #1 on jokers' daily vote thing.

Survivor sucks is currently melting down. they are PISSED.

Oh, well, yeah, but that's sucks. And of course the fraus on Jokers would relate with a cougar. It's actually pretty hilarious to watch the meltdowns.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Yes.

Didn't watch BBCAN2 until after it had aired completely though so I missed that thread.

BBCAN2 was a turd equal in size to BBUS 16 with an even worse winner. Derrick >>>> Jon.

AT LEAST BBUS 16 had Zach

Oh, well, yeah, but that's sucks. And of course the fraus on Jokers would relate with a cougar. It's actually pretty hilarious to watch the meltdowns.

it is. i'm so happy. i hate jokers. :)

edit: omg the subreddit for big brother was always rooting for risha. let me check them.

BBCAN2 was a turd equal in size to BBUS 16 with an even worse winner. Derrick >>>> Jon.

AT LEAST BBUS 16 had Zach

What in the world? BB16 is a trash tier season of BB. BBCAN2 was hilarious.

And Zankie was cancerous, and I hope they never disgrace my tv screen ever again.
The joke is on me because they almost certainly will.

Dénouement;157493332 said:
it is. i'm so happy. i hate jokers. :)

edit: omg the subreddit for big brother was always rooting for risha. let me check them.

hahaha, jokers is the worst. The only thing they're good for is their slavish attention to detail in their live feeds updates.

enigmatic_alex44

god everyhting you say is just so bad wtf

Eek, not you calling Risha a hater then attacking another member. This hypocrisy. You must be a Bey stan cuz you're serving #beyhive

What in the world? BB16 is a trash tier season of BB. BBCAN2 was hilarious.

And Zankie was cancerous, and I hope they never disgrace my tv screen ever again.
The joke is on me because they almost certainly will.

What was funny about BBCAN2? Name one thing besides Ika's letter shredding incident. And I mean funny, not cringe.

The only cancerous part of Zankie was Ariana's vile brother Frankie. Zach on his own was great. This year we have Canadian Zach: Kevin. Stay tuned for his dominance

What was funny about BBCAN2? Name one thing besides Ika's letter shredding incident. And I mean funny, not cringe.

The only cancerous part of Zankie was Ariana's vile brother Frankie. Zach on his own was great. This year we have Canadian Zach: Kevin. Stay tuned for his dominance

I enjoyed Adel's noms speech and thought that Sabrina was routinely a funny hot mess. I also found Alison's drunken meltdown to be pretty funny. There were also little moments with the Sloppy Seconds and Paul. Even if you don't find it hilarious, I honestly found it far more interesting and entertaining than BB16. There is nothing redeeming about that season, including Zach.

BB16 was terrible. The cast was a bunch of people who had no idea how to play the game + Derrick. Derrick winning was obvious the moment Devin was evicted.

BBCan had Sabrina's daily meltdowns (lying to everyone saying Ika assaulted her and told her that the only thing that loves Sabrina is her dog, melting down after Adel's speech [Does everyone want GOOD FUCKING TV? + that other meltdown], etc.); Neda, Jon, Adel, and Heather's rise from having zero power (and, in terms of Heather, going from being an early target to making it to 4th place! Legend!) to suddenly having all of it (Neda and Jon's growth especially was fun to watch), the fact that the votes to evict weren't CONSISTENTLY unanimous EVERY SINGLE DAMN WEEK of the ENTIRE season, the fact that the token gay guy wasn't your typical flamboyant mess (even if he ended up being misogynistic and racist)

The fact that Jon wasn't an IDIOT DUMBASS like Cody, who just handed Derrick the money when he had the prime opportunity to win instead, and showed us in the end that he used Neda as much as she used him, which was a great twist.

God just thinking about BB16 makes me angry. What a disgusting, travesty of a season. The fact that production had to consistently give them alcohol and/or games so that the live feeds would actually become interesting.

edit: Live feeds aren't up yet because the comp is still going. -___- I thought it would be over, since this episode was taped I think. They've been hanging on for hours now. Guess I'll find out in the morning.

enigmatic_alex44

At least BB16 had Donny and Nicole. Lots of people liked them. I enjoyed their unlikely, gossipy friendship.

wrgWfkc.gif

BB16 wasn't great, but BB16 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the trash heap that was BB15. Are y'all forgetting the gang of racists led by Aaryn, Amanda and Gina-Marie and involved worst-of-all-time houseguest candidates like Andy? Even the "good" early on guests that season like Helen turned out to be massive flops. That season was SO bad it was the first one I stopped watching early.

BBCAN1 >>>>>>> most of BBUS except for Topaz ruining the finale.

enigmatic_alex44

Feeds are back and work perfectly if you have hola.

____Bobby____
is HOH.

Ugh, dammit.

I so badly want to highlight that spoiler to see if my boy Kevin won and is safe for the week..... OK time to bail and I mean it this time LMAO!

I didn't realize UberTag was banned. :(

So no up-to-date recaps for a while I guess.

But from 5 mins on Sucks and Jokers...

- Pilar and possibly Sindy were close to winning the HoH comp
- Godfrey did something rude/disrespectful to Risha and Pilar when they were nominated (to the point of making Pilar cry)
- This might be why Bobby is making Godfrey one of the noms
- Johnny may be the other target/nom - Zach was telling everyone the noms will be Godfrey/Johnny, with Johnny being the real target

Yado

this update though

Pilar in the bathroom with Kevin and Johnny talking trash about former house guest Risha
Pilar: When she didn't win POV Pilar claims she asked if she was okay and she ignored her. Risha was in the bathroom one time and Pilar asked if she was okay and Risha said "What do you think"

KuGsj.gif

GeeDuhb

Pretty boring day today with them all locked inside. They need to get this HN comp overwith so they can open the backyard and start scheming more!

A lil recap:

A big alliance has been made - the ~Chop Shop~

It consists of Ashleigh, Bruno, Bobby, Willow, Graig, and Zach. Zach plans to stay with the alliance, but then expose it to primarily get Graig out, who he doesn't seem to like. Within the group, Willow and Zach are kinda close (he's discussed the fact that he's not going to stay true to the alliance with her, trying to keep her on his side), and Bruno and Graig are close.

Zach also has his ~real~ alliance with Jordan. Zach also has a ~fake~ alliance with Naeha, and Jordan has a ~fake~ alliance with Kevin. Naeha and Sarah have also made a final 2 deal so they're also in an alliance. Naeha's alliance with Zach is also ~fake~ on her part.

Kevin and Johnny are also close, and this is apparently one of the main reasons why Zach/Jordan want Johnny out - they would like to have Kevin on their side, and they're worried that Johnny will work better with the girls.

Godfrey, Pilar, Sindy, and Brittnee don't seem to be in any real alliances
(kinda curious that all but one of the minorities are the only ones without a real alliance, but that's another post)
. Godfrey is close-ish with Bruno/Graig. Pilar made a final 2 pact with Zach, but that's all the gaming she's done and the deal has likely already fizzed out due to all the other gaming Zach is doing. She seems to be too happy about Canada saving her to be gaming. Sindy is doing her own thing like they showed in the last episode, and is apparently being played up as a competition threat by Zach/Jordan so they aren't targeted. Brittnee - idk what's going on with her.

So far it looks like the noms will be a combo of Kevin/Godfrey/Brittnee, with plans to backdoor Johnny if possible. If Johnny doesn't get backdoored, Kevin or Godfrey is the target. Brittnee is only being used because Bobby/the guys know she hasn't done anything and so the girls would vote the guy opposite her to leave instead of her.

Yado

Taken from reddit:

CBDCSCyUUAEVZWR.png

I will say that I've seen Cindy flirting with several guys at this point so I guess that's her strategy.

Noms aren't locked in yet but they look to be
Kevin and Brittnee, with the reasoning being that they were the first two to lose in the HoH comp so Bobby doesn't look like he has deeper reasons for putting them up. Johnny is the target (backdoor) with Kevin being the backup target.

ya it's looking less likely that a guy is going home

Veto players and their intentions
Bobby (so far wants to keep nominations the same, wants Kevin out. Tbh I can see his target changing to Brit or another girl)
Kevin and Brittnee (obviously want to save themselves)
Willow (in the same boat as Bobby, wants the noms to be the same, but may change her mind and want Brittnee or another girl out)
Godfrey (wants to save Kevin, wants Naeha, Sindy, or Brittnee out)
Johnny (also wants to save Kevin, unclear who he wants evicted)

Johnny is no longer the target and Kevin/Sindy/Naeha/Brittnee are, with half the veto players wanting to win it to save Kevin.

update
yup kevin is no longer the target, and now Sindy, Naeha, and Sarah are the targets.

razznjazz

Neo Member
Serrrrrr excited! Between this and RuPaul, I will be glued to twitter.

I think this is a great cast (though it would be nice to see more of the queer community than just gay men represented, especially considering how Canada prides itself on diversity and always does waaaay better than the US). Still, yay Johnny.

To be honest, not digging the public votes. I realize production always has a hand in the flow of the game, but most of the people voting aren't watching the feeds, so their perception of the players is based purely on what production decides to show. Let's hope that even if the public impacts the game, it still revolves around some kind of strategy other than popularity via diary room sessions.

Naeha is my fav.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom