• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother Canada Season 3 |OT| - Premieres Monday, March 23rd at 8:00pm on Global

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

147209_original.gif

KuGsj.gif

Holmes

Can we please get a KFC twist that evicts Bobby, Bruno and Graig all at once? And can the challenge to pick the returning houseguest be who can wash Sarah's hair the fastest?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Can we please get a KFC twist that evicts Bobby, Bruno and Graig all at once? And can the challenge to pick the returning houseguest be who can wash Sarah's hair the fastest?

Why Bruno?

He seems to be playing a smart game so far.

razznjazz

Neo Member
this is the worst. production is not doing a good job of managing dominant power in the house. a free-for-all mental comp would have been best.

i'm giving this season 2 more weeks

2, soon to be 3 lbr, women gone back to back

one of them the oldest HG, one soon to be 2 lbr of them minorities

the big alliance is a pack of white people + Godfrey who's doing what they all want

we need a Canada HoH s t a t bringing one of these women back is just going to get them sent straight back out, since the they'll likely be competing against their own alliance members for the chance to return

though ofc kevin might not put up Naeha/Sarah/a girl...........but considering he's the one who started the guys vs girls thing.........

razznjazz

Neo Member
Dénouement;158505721 said:

the big alliance is a pack of white people + Godfrey who's doing what they all want

we need a Canada HoH s t a t bringing one of these women back is just going to get them sent straight back out, since the they'll likely be competing against their own alliance members for the chance to return

though ofc kevin might not put up Naeha/Sarah/a girl...........but considering he's the one who started the guys vs girls thing.........

I don't know if he has a choice.
When Naeha hit that comp hard, it just solidified their need to take her out. I mean…Sindy's comp threat only hurt her further. WHY didn't they have a free-for-all so the girls had a fucking chance? This is so stupid.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I don't really want them to start messing with the game, but the focus on all these stupid showmances in the episodes is painful to watch. I don't think Zach or Ashleigh have had a confessional without mentioning the other, and you can tell production is goading it out of them. Do they not remember what people liked about last season?

I know they tried to make the single showmance a big deal, but who even remembers those two fondly now?

Plus the feeds are down more often than they're up.

I don't know if he has a choice.
When Naeha hit that comp hard, it just solidified their need to take her out. I mean…Sindy's comp threat only hurt her further. WHY didn't they have a free-for-all so the girls had a fucking chance? This is so stupid.

Yeah, making it an elimination comp was really dumb. I mean, they likely planned it ahead of time, but doing one this early, and when there's an overwhelmingly large alliance in the game......

Even Jordan seems to be ready and set to send Naeha home, and he and Zach were the only two other hopes since they seemed to hate Graig last week.

All we can do is hope Sarah gets in everyone's good books, since she should be aware she's next after Naeha.

Yado

Dénouement;158505721 said:

You know he's gonna put her up and say it's because she's a comp beast~ instead of the actual person who came second in the comp. Or maybe he'll put both of them on the block with Ashleigh as a pawn. Either way Neaha is prob. going next.

w/e

ilQByRQKCFkcs.gif

Holmes

Naeha tells Kevin that he and Johnny were the targets last week, and if Sindy hadn't screwed up, they would've tried to get Godfrey up and out. But he shouldn't work for the guys who tried to get him out. He said he'll talk more to Johnny and her about it later. I dunno though.

Also
ln4q4Ad.png

He has already nominated her apparently.
Really? When Neda won last year we had feeds until the next morning, then she did her nominations and Alison was evicted 15 minutes later.

Yeah, apparently ...

Potential spoilers about the instant eviction
Apparently he already knows, but cannot say, it's an instant eviction and made his nominations in the DR as soon as they were done the comp, who are Bobby (?) and Naeha.

Yado

Naeha tells Kevin that he and Johnny were the targets last week, and if Sindy hadn't screwed up, they would've tried to get Godfrey up and out. But he shouldn't work for the guys who tried to get him out. He said he'll talk more to Johnny and her about it later. I dunno though.

Also
ln4q4Ad.png

Really? When Neda won last year we had feeds until the next morning, then she did her nominations and Alison was evicted 15 minutes later.

Holmes

Dénouement;158510569 said:
Usually they don't, do they? Neda was immediately taken to the war room when she was the HoH for the instant evic last year.
Yeah... they should've shoved Kevin in the vault for the night like they did Neda.

Yeah... they should've shoved Kevin in the vault for the night like they did Neda.

Yeah, that's what's confusing. Neda got time to think about her nominations while he apparently got none.

...maybe they thought if they kept him away from a long time like they did Neda, the others would realize it's an instant eviction? Instead they'll have a ~humourous~ segment of everyone giving Kevin their suggestions while he smirks and has to pretend to be taking them seriously ????

lol they think the reason Naeha was getting a lot of cheers whenever she got a question right is because she's from Toronto.

did these people not watch S2, when the First 5 also made lame ass excuses over why Jon/Neda/Heather/Adel would also get a lot of cheers for succeeding in comps

Holmes

Dénouement;158513566 said:
lol they think the reason Naeha was getting a lot of cheers whenever she got a question right is because she's from Toronto.

did these people not watch S2, when the First 5 also made lame ass excuses over why Jon/Neda/Heather/Adel would also get a lot of cheers for succeeding in comps
I only wish there were boo's for them but I think they tell the audience not to boo.

Holmes

UGH THESE GUYS ARE SO ANNOYING

"Johnny is so dangerous. He has no one without Naeha, but he's so dangerous. He's a fan favourite and will get a secret power."

"The cheers for Naeha were only because she's from Toronto. It was all her friends in the audience." "No, I think it's pre-recorded cheers and not the audience."

evanmisha

Spent the evening with Jon and Neda, eating pizza and watching the episode. They were lovely and pretty much agree with the consensus here that the Chop Shop is another lame early power alliance. They also mentioned that Graig was chosen for last season but was hit by a car before sequester and had to sit it out. Don't know if that's been mentioned in the feeds or not but I thought it was a great tidbit to share.

Spent the evening with Jon and Neda, eating pizza and watching the episode. They were lovely and pretty much agree with the consensus here that the Chop Shop is another lame early power alliance. They also mentioned that Graig was chosen for last season but was hit by a car before sequester and had to sit it out. Don't know if that's been mentioned in the feeds or not but I thought it was a great tidbit to share.
He talked about it in his pre season vids. Rumours are Jon was his replacement? Though not sure how true that is.

Holmes

Naeha was able to flip Zach, JP and Kevin on Bobby. I'm LIVING.

I hope that Kevin alrrady nominating Naeha doesn't screw this over.

If Naeha is able to pull this off omg

If she really has them on her side, she has the votes of Zach, JP, Sarah, Johnny (?), and Brittnee. If they can convince Pilar, that should be enough right?

And Godfrey is trash tbh. He's helping an alliance he's not even a part of (Roach teas) and desperately wants the girls to go despite not even having his name thrown out by them.

Holmes

What's really important is that they cement these votes in before the nomination ceremony because they won't really have much time to talk about it since the vote will be shortly thereafter. I hope that doesn't scare some of them.

If Kevin really did make his nominations, he's really keeping it well to himself. Keeps saying they need to backdoor Bobby this week, if he should win veto, etc. He should be saying "if I put up Naeha as a pawn, do we still have the votes?" or something to make them at least think of the possibility that there won't be a veto.

Yado

These guys are determined to be in a bro allliance, I'd be surprised if they don't vote her out when it comes down to it. She needs to stop running her mouth to Zach as well, he never offers any ideas, information or opinions.

The w o r k Naeha put in last night.

Zach, JP, and Kevin also made a new alliance - The Bro-muda Triangle.

Kevin seems 100% on board with "backdooring Bobby" (this has concerned some people, because there's no veto in instants, so it possibly suggests that Kevin DIDN'T nominate Bobby and is simply letting it be known that Bobby needs to go ASAP - though on the other hand, the fact that Kevin is so on board with keeping Naeha/getting Bobby out might mean that yes, he did nominate Bobby, and him talking about backdooring might just be him keeping up his act).

Zach/JP do seem to want Bobby gone - but they also discussed wanting Naeha gone this week and Johnny gone the next, and then turning on the Chop Shop with Ashleigh, Willow, and Kevin with Pilar. It seems that the reason they want Naeha/Johnny gone is because they think both of them might turn on the CS first since they're both smart players who might want to make big moves; they want to be the ones credited with stopping the CS - and believe they can do so without Naeha or Johnny, who themselves might turn on them later on. But at the same time they also want Bobby gone since he's a comp threat and they might not get many chances of getting him out. So whether they would actually vote to save Naeha is still unsure. JP is probably more likely since he isn't in the CS, but Zach is and him voting to save Naeha will force him to turn on them earlier than he wants.

Plus, the fact that it's an instant eviction might scare anyone who's in the middle to just vote for who they think the safe option is - and that's probably Naeha. Zach/JP DO want Bobby out, but maybe not over Naeha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom