• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. If anything, his two allies get another shot to grab power and he gets to play next week. He isn't going anywhere this week no matter what.

The game can shift at veto, but not at this hoh.

My money is in Caleb, though.

He should still be able to play. It's bullshit.

Dinosur

How does this work for the rest of the schedule then?

Someone goes home on the 17th. The fourth remaining person would have to be gone by that Sunday episode in order to get all the F3 shit done by the 24th.

I mean, CBS isn't crazy enough to pull off a DE with five people left next Wednesday are they?

They cant do the same veto, everyone knows the answers already.

This is the worst BB twist ever. This is the worst I have ever seen this show.

Velcro Fly

They managed to make this twist favor Frankie even though it took away an HOH and veto win. It's basically going to give him another.

NYR

If this weeks repeats exactly as it was last week, that would be hilarious. What a joke if that happens, I would honestly stop watching.

Yado

ibrnGSat5MBbhP.gif

NYR

Jesus fucking Christ people, stop saying the fix is in for fucking Frankie. They are giving a winners edit to Derrick and have trashed Frankie the last 2 episodes - one episode saw him not say a word for the first 17 minutes of the episode.

Kifimbo

Jesus fucking Christ people, stop saying the fix is in for fucking Frankie. They are giving a winners edit to Derrick and have trashed Frankie the last 2 episodes - one episode saw him not say a word for the first 17 minutes of the episode.

I agree with this.

However, having the same competitions is really stupid. Especially the POV...

EDIT: Friday !?!

EDIT2: The Talk promo ? Another new low.

"And catch Arianna Grande on the season premiere of Saturday Night Live, September 27. With a special appearance by her brother, Big Brother wi --"

PLEASE STANDBY
TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
FISHBOWL

Nuklear

Banned
I'm glad I didn't waste any time watching this episode. Actually I'm glad I haven't wasted any time for the last few weeks on any BB episode.

I've been saying this for weeks. The Frankie conspiracy theories are utterly absurd.

For me, this season has become more entertaining as it continues. The jury house footage tonight was golden, as was Victoria's acting.

UberTag

I've been saying this for weeks. The Frankie conspiracy theories are utterly absurd.

For me, this season has become more entertaining as it continues. The jury house footage tonight was golden, as was Victoria's acting.
Congratulations! You are CBS's ideal Big Brother fan!

Frankie can always play the Grande card since Caleb wants to be a singer.

What's the purpose of the houseguests coming back in the house?

Kifimbo

Man Cody and Derrick better hammer him about putting Frankie on the block.

Victoria is going up. The other one doesn't matter because of the POV. He'll probably put up Cody again, just to not upset Frankie in case he wins POV again. If Frankie doesn't win POV, he's going up. Because Victoria would use it, Derrick would use it, Cody would use it, and Caleb will use it (might need convincing, but he will).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom