• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigorath

Banned
I've been saying this for weeks. The Frankie conspiracy theories are utterly absurd.

For me, this season has become more entertaining as it continues. The jury house footage tonight was golden, as was Victoria's acting.

I honestly don't undertand how anyone could find this season entertaining.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
This episode was such a waste, was thinking there was an eviction tonight after the reset and we didn't even find out who won the damn HOH?! :mad:

The jury house was worth tuning in for though, so happy to see Zach, Donny and Nicole again <3.

LOVED Zach's birthday gift being a pink hat!

LIVED for Donny shading Christine's awful laugh as she entered the house (how awkward was that btw) AND AGAIN when watching the DVD "you're gonna need an attorney" with a close up of her reaction LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

Caleb told Cody he might put Derrick on the block with the plan to still backdoor Frankie.

Cody then went to Derrick and they're pissed at Caleb now for not just nominating Frankie straight up.

Cody the said that Caleb was "soft as baby shit."

Partition

Banned
Caleb told Cody he might put Derrick on the block with the plan to still backdoor Frankie.

Cody then went to Derrick and they're pissed at Caleb now for not just nominating Frankie straight up.

Quite ironic coming from Cody.

Partition

Banned
why would you want shitty players to win

Eh, I don't see it that way, everyone is playing just as good of a game if they are all there right now. Of course Derrick worked the hardest to get jury votes, but I don't want to see him win simply because it was almost pre-determined since like pre-season. Derrick not winning would be the only redeemable factor of this entire season, entertainment wise.

Yado

Caleb would be stupid to put Frankie on the block and risk him pulling himself off and targeting him next week. If Derrick and Cody want him out so badly, let them hustle for it in the Veto. Especially since Derrick has shut down several plans to BD Frankie.

I suppose it doesn't really matter since Caleb will be the next target regardless.

Eh, I don't see it that way, everyone is playing just as good of a game if they are all there right now. Of course Derrick worked the hardest to get jury votes, but I don't want to see him win simply because it was almost pre-determined since like pre-season. Derrick not winning would be the only redeemable factor of this entire season, entertainment wise.

I completely agree with all of this. I want to be entertained dammit.

Lol at soft ass Cody calling someone soft. Let me guess, he's gonna call out Caleb....tomorrow. When will these people think about their own individual game. When???

Derrick has now convinced Caleb to put up Frankie and Victoria. He told Caleb that if Frankie wins PoV, then he (Derrick) would volunteer to go up on the block against Victoria.

Caleb seems to be 100% committed to Derrick and Cody. He has no idea that Derrick and Cody plan to vote him out next week. The plan remains to vote out Frankie and Victoria as a back-up plan.

netguy503

Cody's felt alot of baby shit? Hmmm...

NYR

Looks like Frankie and Victoria are going on the block. Frankie going on the block as if he isn't and wins veto, Derrick or Cody go home if he used it on Victoria.

Jigorath

Banned
If you set your expectations low enough, anything can be entertaining.

aa0.png

Surprised Caleb doesn't play the whole "I'm redoing what the rewind undid" and just renom Cody and Victoria. Keeps himself in Frankie's good graces and all three (Derrick, Cody, Caleb) know that if any of them win, Cody comes down, Frankie goes up.

Seems like the really obvious game move.

Velcro Fly

Surprised Caleb doesn't play the whole "I'm redoing what the rewind undid" and just renom Cody and Victoria. Keeps himself in Frankie's good graces and all three (Derrick, Cody, Caleb) know that if any of them win, Cody comes down, Frankie goes up.

Seems like the really obvious game move.

and then Frankie wins veto, takes Victoria down, and one of Derrick/Cody goes home for no reason.

Jasper

Just for entertainment value, I want Frankie to be put on the block next to Victoria, with Frankie wining the PoV and saving himself, and forcing Caleb to put either Cody or Derrick on the block...with either Cody or Derrick out the door.

If it's Derrick, he will probably punch Frankie on the way out. He's a massive hot head, and he has cracked a few times and shown his true colours (e.g wanting to "break Zach's jaw").

Don't forget this is the same guy who said that anyone who nominates him is "taking food out of his daughter's mouth" He is truly demented and thinks just because he has a kid, that he is more entitled to win!

Parch

That was a wasted episode. At least we're at the point where the boy's club has to break up and we might get some fireworks. Comps are obviously extremely important now.

It wouldn't surprise me if Victoria ends up with second place money. Taking her to the final is a solid strategy. That's the way BB has always been. Floaters/idiots go far in this game.

Based on the jury house comments, if Derrick makes the final he's a sure thing to win. Sending Donny and Nicole there to spread his propaganda seems to have worked extremely well.

Parch

I think production has switched their tune about Frankie a few weeks ago because they realize the guy's have made him the primary target and his chances of winning are nil unless he wins every comp. As mentioned, even up against Victoria he might not win because of an angry jury.

The TV edit has definitely switched Frankie to a villain edit. No matter what their hopes were, they're conceding that a win is unlikely.

UberTag

I think production has switched their tune about Frankie a few weeks ago because they realize the guy's have made him the primary target and his chances of winning are nil unless he wins every comp. As mentioned, even up against Victoria he might not win because of an angry jury.

The TV edit has definitely switched Frankie to a villain edit. No matter what their hopes were, they're conceding that a win is unlikely.
Pretty much this. Production did everything in their power to give Frankie as much rope as they could to get ahead this season but he's been so bound and determined to hang himself with it. They can't work miracles (especially when they're half-assing it while Derrick is gaming his proverbial ass off) so they're making the best of a bad situation.

Apparently the jurors returned to trash the house for a luxury comp. Hayden and Victoria won $5K and Frankie is pissed lol. He's taking it personal from what I'm reading. I'm going to have to watch this meltdown later.

UberTag

Apparently the jurors returned to trash the house for a luxury comp. Hayden and Victoria won $5K and Frankie is pissed lol. He's taking it personal from what I'm reading. I'm going to have to watch this meltdown later.
Frankie has referred to the jury raid as "the worst day in the BB house for him".
Clearly he has already forgotten about Grandpa Grande.

Parch

Frankie has referred to the jury raid as "the worst day in the BB house for him".
Clearly he has already forgotten about Grandpa Grande.
ZINNGG!

Actually, I'm curious about this now. Sounds like it might be some decent TV, but why would Frankie take this raid personally? Because he didn't win any money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom