• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

Hayden should return over anybody else this season imo (besides DEVIN)

He has a really good read on the game for being a recruit and it kinda sucks he was a victim of a DE

Hayden should return over anybody else this season imo (besides DEVIN)

He has a really good read on the game for being a recruit and it kinda sucks he was a victim of a DE

Does Hayden have a famous sister or was he involved in the greatest showmance in Big Brother history? He ain't coming back until he gets either of those.

For having such a good read Hayden, like Donny, did nothing about it until it was far too late.

Everyone in jury (before Christine) knew what was going on the house, but they couldn't do anything if they didn't have power or the numbers.

Oh great, they're not shocked it's a reset either.

kirblar

Everyone in jury (before Christine) knew what was going on the house, but they couldn't do anything if they didn't have power or the numbers.

The "Battle of the Block" thing was a total disaster, it made the game more predictable instead of less.

Rooting for Frankie to dump Cody or Derrick. They deserve this for their stupidity and Helenness.

The "Battle of the Block" thing was a total disaster, it made the game more predictable instead of less.
It was horrible and made the season way more predictable than it should have been.

Velcro Fly

Frankie made the face in your avatar at least twice during the live portion tonight.

They are going to have to hurry to get a two comps, a vote, and Dan talking about how bad this season sucks in in 22 minutes.

Kusagari

They didn't even try to do anything. Hayden was too busy worrying about getting Amber out for no reason.

cacophony

If Victoria wins

hdr1E1c.gif

NYR

None of them had any power or numbers to do something about it. Can't blame them, you can't make game rules if you do win.

kirblar

They didn't even try to do anything. Hayden was too busy worrying about getting Amber out for no reason.
There were too many idiots. You could put up Cody/Derrick, but then you'd just go the next week 4/5ths of the time.

They need to actually do 3 nominees, mandatory veto, no replacement.

Dinosur

What the fuck, it's the same goddamn comp?

No wonder Frankie doesn't give a shit. This actually hurts Derrick more than anybody.

Wait wtf?! they are just going to do THE ENTIRE WEEK again. In real time, another week. I thought it would be like a double eviction episode. What kind of bullshit is this?!

Kifimbo

I hope they at least create some new faces in the POV competition.

Also, remember, Caleb was also pretty good at the HOH competition. And when Cody picked up the pace, he was alright. So it's not a homerun for Frankie.

Psykoboy2

Wait wtf?! they are just going to do THE ENTIRE WEEK again. In real time, another week. I thought it would be like a double eviction episode. What kind of bullshit is this?!

I'd really like to go back to Thursday's episode and listen to what Julie said when she explained the twist, cause I'm with you - I thought it was a whole week in one night. I also thought someone got confirmation that EVERYONE would play for HoH.

Red Comet

What the fuck, it's the same goddamn comp?

No wonder Frankie doesn't give a shit. This actually hurts Derrick more than anybody.

Yup, had the rewind not been hit, Frankie would have been the main target next week and could not play HOH. Now Derrick can't play HOH, and we have to watch Frankie win the damn comp again.

It has NOT been fun watching Derrick play this damn game Dan. He has been a fucking killjoy and this is a cakewalk for him with these idiots.

Ganhyun

cant watch the episode, so they are redoing the comps Frankie won? And Derrick cannot complete?

Man, seems like they are trying to make sure Frankie wins.

NYR

Wow. Derrick is getting fucked.
Not really. If anything, his two allies get another shot to grab power and he gets to play next week. He isn't going anywhere this week no matter what.

The game can shift at veto, but not at this hoh.

My money is in Caleb, though.

Psykoboy2

Not sure it's the same comp, but I'm not holding my breath. Production is fucking up left and right so I don't see them at least making this right with different comps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom