• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Comet

I'm glad that Derrick isn't pretending in the DR that he wants to keep Frankie for Team America. Maybe he's got a good idea of the public perception of Frankie.

Oh man, that episode was so much fun. It was as if CBS realized that we care more about the people in the Jury than the people in the actual house!

I was told that eviction has been moved to Tuesday and won't be live as they will be done tonite, also that the live feeds have been cut till Tuesday night after the show.

Supposedly Frankie said some vile things on the feeds as well. I'm getting this 2nd hand, so I was coming here for some truth.

anyone know if this is true?

And considering that Frankie "bribed" Derrick, and that is supposedly against the rules, could that have something to do with this?

MBison

I was told that eviction has been moved to Tuesday and won't be live as they will be done tonite, also that the live feeds have been cut till Tuesday night after the show.

Supposedly Frankie said some vile things on the feeds as well. I'm getting this 2nd hand, so I was coming here for some truth.

And considering that Frankie "bribed" Derrick, and that is supposedly against the rules, could that have something to do with this?

Where are you seeing all of this?

demolitio

If that's true, it will be a shame he won't get a live eviction just to see the crowd's reaction and his reaction since I know why HE'D think people were happy he was gone (assuming it's a real crowd with real reactions) instead of the real reason just so he had an excuse to keep being himself.

Red Comet

I don't know anything about what Frankie might have said, but last week they said there would be an eviction on Tuesday and Wednesday's show.

I don't know anything about what Frankie might have said, but last week they said there would be an eviction on Tuesday and Wednesday's show.

But aren't the evictions usually live events?
Why would they not do Frankie's eviction live (assuming Caleb doesn't crack and Frankie gets evicted) on Tuesday?

Oh, and why would the live feeds be down? What is happening that they don't want the general audience to see? or is it more that they don't want to spoil what happens before the not so "live" show on Tuesday?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Praise_f5e992_796049.gif

Thank God. Derrick has played a fantastic game and deserves it, and fuck Frankie a million times over. Season redeemed somewhat.

I heard a rumor on twitter that Derrick put up Cody and Victoria to make Caleb feel comfortable. If he doesn't win PoV, they're sending his ass to the jury.

UberTag

I heard a rumor on twitter that Derrick put up Cody and Victoria to make Caleb feel comfortable. If he doesn't win PoV, they're sending his ass to the jury.
That was simply the best play he could have made. F4 is all about winning the POV.
That person has all of the power. The only thing the HOH has is immunity.

Any word on why Frankie was evicted quietly off camera?

Was there a ruckus in the house? Was he disqualified for bribing not only another HG, but a Police Officer? Did they not want him BOOOOO'd by the live audience? was it part of his (*conspiracey theory*) CBS/Ariana Grande Decency contract to not embarrass the family on National TV? Or are they saving ALL of it for tonites episode and didn't want to spoil anything?

Kifimbo

Was there a ruckus in the house? Was he disqualified for bribing not only another HG, but a Police Officer? Did they not want him BOOOOO'd by the live audience? was it part of his (*conspiracey theory*) CBS/Ariana Grande Decency contract to not embarrass the family on National TV? Or are they saving ALL of it for tonites episode and didn't want to spoil anything?

The latter I think, however I don't know if there will be an audience.

cory64

Does Frankie actually go to the jury house? You figure they're usually sequestered for a day or two before going in there and they probably move them out and back into sequester 2 or 3 days before the finale so he'd only be there for maybe 5 days.

Does Frankie actually go to the jury house? You figure they're usually sequestered for a day or two before going in there and they probably move them out and back into sequester 2 or 3 days before the finale so he'd only be there for maybe 5 days.

If he does go, I hope he gets a colder shoulder than Christine.

Haven't there only been like 4 votes that haven't went with the house this season? Julie called em out on that crap last year.

Players like Derrick win seasons filled with lots of awful players.
So many idiots and he could hide behind his alliance too. I'm amazed that people are proud of their loyalty in this game when it's the very thing that got them booted.

derrick making it through the game without being up on the block once, lmao. at this point, victoria and cody would probably self-evict to save derrick.

Velcro Fly

derrick making it through the game without being up on the block once, lmao. at this point, victoria and cody would probably self-evict to save derrick.

he wouldn't even be the first to make it through the game without being on the block though

it also takes good gameplay to get even dumb people to do what you want

Jigorath

Banned
Derrick's a great player, no doubt about it, but man he is boring as hell. He's not charming or witty like Will, he doesn't make big flashy game moves like Dan, he's just kind of there. Guiding a group of idiots to do exactly what he wants every second of the game. Boring winner for a boring season. At least it's going to be over soon and we can all just forget about this season.

I didn't think they were going to do America's Favorite Player because of the Grande factor and Team America, but they are. They're giving away some serious money this year.

Velcro Fly

the reason it's boring is because Derrick is the only player doing anything. he can do things unchecked and that's boring. if the house was full of at least decent players it would have been much more entertaining.

Derrick's a great player, no doubt about it, but man he is boring as hell. He's not charming or witty like Will, he doesn't make big flashy game moves like Dan, he's just kind of there. Guiding a group of idiots to do exactly what he wants every second of the game. Boring winner for a boring season. At least it's going to be over soon and we can all just forget about this season.

I think he's quiet but not boring. It's riveting to watch him subtly turn everyone to his favor. That one episode where he had everyone in the HoH room, just sat there, and got them all to bend to his will without saying anything.

"Well, what do you think?"

Just jaw dropping playsmanship.

Kifimbo

I think he's quiet but not boring. It's riveting to watch him subtly turn everyone to his favor. That one episode where he had everyone in the HoH room, just sat there, and got them all to bend to his will without saying anything.

"Well, what do you think?"

Just jaw dropping playsmanship.

I agree with you. I can also see the other side of the coin, but I still think his critics are too harsh.

TheYanger

the reason it's boring is because Derrick is the only player doing anything. he can do things unchecked and that's boring. if the house was full of at least decent players it would have been much more entertaining.

It's a bit like Survivor season 5. Although that was still entertaining, it became MUCH less so once it was down to the majority alliance, purely because the controlling player was on such a different level than anyone else that there was nothing happening.

Derrick vs some actual good players would be AMAZING, it's not his fault that he's great though and I certainly wouldn't want him to lose just because he systematically destroyed the game and made it boring.

kirblar

It's a bit like Survivor season 5. Although that was still entertaining, it became MUCH less so once it was down to the majority alliance, purely because the controlling player was on such a different level than anyone else that there was nothing happening.

Derrick vs some actual good players would be AMAZING, it's not his fault that he's great though and I certainly wouldn't want him to lose just because he systematically destroyed the game and made it boring.
One World was like this as well and got them to implement an IQ minimum, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom