• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kifimbo

If you think about it, Victoria is probably the biggest reason why the season was so boring. Each HOH could put her on the block without any consequences. 1. She didn't care. 2. She can't win a veto. 3. She can't win HOH. 4. So basically she would never come back to target you.

So you put Victoria and the real target on the block, the real target get evicted. Repeat each week. There was only one houseguest on the block every week.

So Frankie gets applause and Christine gets booed...
006.gif

But...but...I thought this entire season, including every twist and competition, was a showcase for the Grande family and was pre-decided by CBS to end with Frankie winning and then singing a sparkly duet with Ariana at the finale?

Oh, right, production "changed their tune" about Frankie a couple of weeks ago...coincidentally, right around the same time his fellow houseguests realized he was going to run away with the whole thing if they didn't get him out ASAP.

Or...just perhaps...he played an outstanding social game and was a proven competition beast who made it as far as he possibly could.

GOD I HATE FRANKIE, HE EVEN MAKES HIS EVICTION NOT WORTH WATCHING. WHAT A FUCKING LOSER. FRANKIE AAAARRGGHHH. IF HE WINS AFP I'M DESTROYING MY TV I SWEAR TO GOD

Red Comet

Wait, is Derrick now ineligible for the final HoH? If so he might have made a big mistake by winning this one because if Cody wins the final HoH he might take Victoria for the easy win, or if Caleb wins the veto for tomorrow's eviction and then the final HoH, he might take Cody. Had he thrown this comp, he would have pretty much been guaranteed the final HoH assuming that Caleb doesn't win the veto.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, is Derrick now ineligible for the final HoH? If so he might have made a big mistake by winning this one because if Cody wins the final HoH he might take Victoria for the easy win, or if Caleb wins the veto for tomorrow's eviction and then the final HoH, he might take Cody. Had he thrown this comp, he would have pretty much been guaranteed the final HoH assuming that Caleb doesn't win the veto.

He can play in it.

kirblar

F3 is open to everyone.

It's why F5 is often best thrown.

Jigorath

Banned
But...but...I thought this entire season, including every twist and competition, was a showcase for the Grande family and was pre-decided by CBS to end with Frankie winning and then singing a sparkly duet with Ariana at the finale?

Oh, right, production "changed their tune" about Frankie a couple of weeks ago...coincidentally, right around the same time his fellow houseguests realized he was going to run away with the whole thing if they didn't get him out ASAP.

Or...just perhaps...he played an outstanding social game and was a proven competition beast who made it as far as he possibly could.

Yeah you're right. Production NEVER interferes with the game.

They don't. In BB13, there just happened to be a Pandora's Box that brought back team competitions when Rachel and Jordan were on the block.

In Julie's ass kissing session, I love that Frankie wanted to remind America that he's playing for charity and wanted to save Donny...
tumblr_n9cvmnjK631qat9iko5_500.gif

Actually, that entire interview was ^

I didn't say anything of the sort. But the hyperbole and conspiracy theories here and other places, year after year, are beyond absurd. And it's always, coincidentally, the most personally disliked player who happens to be blessed with constant competition rigging and game manipulation by production. Last year it was Amanda or Elissa (depending on the level of dislike from the person theorizing), this year it was Frankie who was going to sail straight to the end solely due to production influence.

It's no coincidence that the people who come up with this nonsense are the same ones who declare a few weeks in that they're no longer interested in the season and are therefore no longer watching. Because, clearly, they aren't.

Oh, and now I see that production has already decided that Frankie will win AFP. Will those who are making those claims admit to being wrong if he doesn't? I'm skeptical.

Production hasn't decided Frankie will win, Ari's 17M Twitter followers decided that before the season started. I don't even know why they're having AFP this year because they've been giving so much money away.

Parch

Derrick's a great player, no doubt about it, but man he is boring as hell. He's not charming or witty like Will, he doesn't make big flashy game moves like Dan, he's just kind of there.
One thing I never understood was why the US picked Derrick for Team America. At the time, I can understand voting for characters like Frankie, Donny, and Joey, but Derrick? The fans voted for the cop? Really?

One thing I never understood was why the US picked Derrick for Team America. At the time, I can understand voting for characters like Frankie, Donny, and Joey, but Derrick? The fans voted for the cop? Really?

I honestly never got Joey. I always figured they chose Derick because of his strong anti-Devin stance. Then again, that could have been after the TA members were chosen, my memory of this season is already all mushed.

Parch

Just watching the ep now.

barf

Frankie is such a dick. Him going into his phony celebrity persona with Julie is just nauseating. And a phony audience feeding that is just BS. I hope on the final show the audience gives him the boos he deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom