• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Xbox Game Coming to PlayStation Next week According to Shinobi

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Outer Space GIF by BBC

Darsxx82

As a fan and wishing that an announcement of a second part had more possibilities..... I wish the announcement of KILLER INSTINCT on PS5/PS4 or even Switch. It is a very good fighting game, it was a great remake and it has recently been updated to XSeries.

Forza Horizon 5 would be the one that would make the most sense.... It is a great IP, it was launched more than 3 years ago, it is an SP game but soul of Gaas and it has already released all its expansions... If it's to make money, of course FH5 on PS5/PS4 would blow up the PS sales charts (especially in Europe) almost to finance the development of FH6.

Last edited:

intbal

Sunset Overdrive

The IP is owned by Insomniac, but Microsoft had rights to sequels, ports, and re-releases.
Since Microsoft no longer cares about keeping games exclusive to Xbox, this would be an easy port to Playstation.

RedC

Sunset Overdrive

The IP is owned by Insomniac, but Microsoft had rights to sequels, ports, and re-releases.
Since Microsoft no longer cares about keeping games exclusive to Xbox, this would be an easy port to Playstation.
I would love this but I would imagine Microsoft would negotiate an Xbox Series X port as well.

intbal

I would love this but I would imagine Microsoft would negotiate an Xbox Series X port as well.
I doubt it. Microsoft doesn't seem to care much at all about their library. The Xbox One version already runs on Series X/S, so they probably consider that good enough.

DeepSpace5D

Forza Horizon 5 is my guess. Not for me, but it’ll move some copies on PlayStation.

Kind of off topic, but out of the Xbox games that have been ported so far, I just wanted to say that Grounded is an incredible game when played in multiplayer. I’m playing it right now with my wife and it’s still grabbing our attention well after 100 hours. I have respect for Obsidian and what they created.

RedC

I doubt it. Microsoft doesn't seem to care much at all about their library. The Xbox One version already runs on Series X/S, so they probably consider that good enough.
Microsoft with leverage not getting anything back in return doesn't sound like Microsoft.

The Xbox One version is 900p, 30fps.

A PS5 version would be 4k, 60 fps.

Sony's ability to make even more money by Microsoft negotiating a Xbox Series port before allowing them to rerelease would be the sound buisness decision.

Top Bottom