• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Xbox Game Coming to PlayStation Next week According to Shinobi

I feel like Starfield is one of those that doesn't warrant any real tease.

I think it's all but certain it's coming, but probably won't be announced til after it's DLC has been out a bit(TGAs or something).

There was a gentleman on here, S SneakersSO , who seems quite knowledgeable and he spoke, I believe, that Microsoft(higher ups above the Xbox division) is quickening the pace on games going everywhere.

I still fully expect Hellblade 2 to be announced before the end of the year, though alongside Starfield.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
It makes sense for Starfield. The DLC hasn't released and MS can sell it and still leave room for DLC payers.

I never thought it made a ton of sense to wait for an uber edition with all the DLC, when you can sell the DLC separately.

ChorizoPicozo

Gold Member
It makes sense for Starfield. The DLC hasn't released and MS can sell it and still leave room for DLC payers.

I never thought it made a ton of sense to wait for an uber edition with all the DLC, when you can sell the DLC separately.
there is also the fact that it was already in development for PS5.

StereoVsn

No clue honestly just my guess but seems logical with the timing and DLC coming
What would be truly hilarious if it gets upcoming PS5 Pro enhancements and PS5 Pro is the best place for Starfield on consoles.

burn-elmo.gif

Dutchy

I know it won't be MCC but I sure as hell hope so. If 5 and Infinite come to PS first, that would shine such a bad light on the franchise for newcomers imo

Last edited:
All I want is MCC, because I’m done with paying for Xbox live just to play it and I’m paying for PS+ anyway since that’s where I play everything else.

Edit: oh it’s Forza, meh.

Last edited:

NickFire

Starfield would be Day 1. Flight sim if supports VR2 would be impossible to say no to (might wait for sale though).

Draugoth

Gold Member

Forza Horizon 5 likely isn't the game being announced next week, although that's not to suggest Forza Horizon 5 won't ever be ported. It would make absolutely insane money on PlayStation, no doubt, and I'm sure Microsoft has Forza Horizon 5 as a candidate for the port treatment.

If we're talking about next week, though ... and if I had to guess (and it really is a pure guess, not a tease) I could see something older like Killer Instinct, State of Decay 2, or Halo: Master Chief Collection making their way across sooner rather than later. I'm sure these games have done pretty much everything they can do in terms of users and sales on Xbox and PC, much like Sea of Thieves and Grounded before them.

Top Bottom