• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Billbil- kun: LEGO Horizon Adventures will cost $59.99, box art revealed

nial

One thing is certain... it's amazing how the thunderjaw is still iconic for Horizon's visual identity, so to speak.
It's still the most iconic machine, and while not a LEGO fan, this version in particular looks glorious, even if it's just game graphics/artwork.

Last edited:

DeepSpace5D

I’ve never actually played any of the Lego games, and I wasn’t high on the concept of a Horizon one when the rumors first started floating around.

But after finishing Astro Bot, I’m kind of still craving something lighthearted and visually this looks fantastic. So I might give Lego Horizon a shot.

I’ve never actually played any of the Lego games, and I wasn’t high on the concept of a Horizon one when the rumors first started floating around.

But after finishing Astro Bot, I’m kind of still craving something lighthearted and visually this looks fantastic. So I might give Lego Horizon a shot.
Lego City Undercover is a great kids GTA-style game. I've played a few of the licensed Lego games and they're all equally underwhelming. Undercover is easily the best Lego game I've played. It's probably cheap or maybe even on PS+/Gamepass.

nial

All according to keikaku.
I can see Sony pushing both Astro Bot and Lego Horizon Adventures these holidays, maybe even doing a dual-game PS5 bundle like this Returnal/Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart one that exists in Latin America (I don't think it was released in NA?).
R6aMg1j.png

DeepSpace5D

Lego City Undercover is a great kids GTA-style game. I've played a few of the licensed Lego games and they're all equally underwhelming. Undercover is easily the best Lego game I've played. It's probably cheap or maybe even on PS+/Gamepass.
Hey thanks for the info. After your recommendation I decided to check my library just in case I had that one. Unfortunately I do not, but I was surprised to find out I already have 4 Lego games in my library: Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, Lego Harry Potter Collection, Lego DC Super Villains, and Lego Ninjago Movie.

I’m certain that I have never purchased any of these, so I’m assuming they were given as PS+ titles sometime throughout the years. But I will for sure look out for that Undercover one if you recommend it.

LMJ

Hey thanks for the info. After your recommendation I decided to check my library just in case I had that one. Unfortunately I do not, but I was surprised to find out I already have 4 Lego games in my library: Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, Lego Harry Potter Collection, Lego DC Super Villains, and Lego Ninjago Movie.

I’m certain that I have never purchased any of these, so I’m assuming they were given as PS+ titles sometime throughout the years. But I will for sure look out for that Undercover one if you recommend it.
I've got to second the recommendation, Lego City Undercover is literally what got my daughter into video gaming and she has loved it ever since, she recently just 100% astrobot with a itty bitty bit of help LOL

It's a great game and really has a surprising amount of depth plus it can be Co-op LOL

Last edited:

nial

Yeah, Lego City Undercover was great, among the better Lego games out there.
And I'm now realizing that both Wii U and PS5 are two (and only) consoles with first-party LEGO games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom