• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite |OT| No Gods, Kings, or Irrational Games

The Frozen Blast plasmid wouldve worked too =P

I wonder if there is going to be any sort of upgrades or tonics for your SkyHook? The wrench in Bio1 had some great tonics you could use with it. Using it to freeze foes was awesome.

Given that there are several melee-centric and skyline-centric Gear in the game, a few are bound to pertain to the skyhook itself

DukeBobby

I enjoyed the first one but I honestly don't see why everyone's so hyped for this...am I missing something besides "its a new bioshock game"?

If many of us loved the first Bioshock, why shouldn't we be so hyped for Infinite? Surely, if you enjoy a game, you want more of it.

Yeah man, and I know its your new wallpaper. Ham loves him some pony action. =P

Considering how much time I spend in the "awesome" fan art thread, you're excused for thinking this.

Finished watching the BAFTA video. "If it serves the game, it's the right choice," and "you can kill the baby if you hug it too tight" were interesting statements. Ken has a very emotional, observant, yet pragmatic perspective on making games.

Been on blackout since e3 2011. I didn't even know who Comstock was until reading the OP.

Pumped for the game and can't wait until we can get our hands on it.

Back to the shadows, see you all next week

MNC

I'm watching [REC]³ (lololol this movie is hilarious) but it's ridiculous how much Clara (the bride) looks like Elizabeth.

rec-3-genesis-15.jpg

Bsigg12

So I have 1, possibly 2, of these banners for Infinite. I kinda want to get something creative going for it rather than just giving it away, so I was going to see who would be interested in that. It's a fairly large banner.

Andrew.

Banned
So I have 1, possibly 2, of these banners for Infinite. I kinda want to get something creative going for it rather than just giving it away, so I was going to see who would be interested in that. It's a fairly large banner.

How much do you want for it?

My creative juices are drained at the moment. Last week cleaned me out.

That's awesome I would be interested in it.

BraXzy

I'd put it on my wall above my bed and admire it daily, I would also do you a favour *wink* if you catch my drift
Kidding on that last part

Bsigg12

How much do you want for it?

My creative juices are drained at the moment. Last week cleaned me out.

Let me gauge interest in the contest idea first. I got it/them for free and would feel bad making someone pay for it.

But, if we don't get 10 people or so interested in some kind of creative contest, I'll come to you first for giving it away.

Let me gauge interest in the contest idea first. I got it/them for free and would feel bad making someone pay for it.

But, if we don't get 10 people or so interested in some kind of creative contest, I'll come to you first for giving it away.

Yeah Andrew would deserve it out of everyone that's for sure.

I wantz itz.

I'll do MS paint art

RoKKeR

Wait, we got 100%? Hell yes, I'll run out to Gamestop this weekend to pick up a Steam Wallet card and pre-order.

Looking forward to it.

Andrew.

Banned

You know what dude, give to some other diehard. Ive spoiled myself enough with this game. Its all good. =D

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
@OneLetter and FartOfWar, i was just wondering if Ken Levine has seen this thread title yet? i'd like to hear his reaction haha :)

Woooo! Pre-ordered Infinite just now on Steam! Nice OT and I can't wait for next Tuesday. Oh and I am loving these Levine talks everywhere.

antitrop

LOL I'm already hopelessly lost and stuck in System Shock 2 like an hour in. The Tomb Raiders of the world have made me rusty and weak, I must train and get better.

I can be a better gamer. I should force myself through Derrick Mode.

Top Bottom