• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite |OT| No Gods, Kings, or Irrational Games

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Not looking at the menu screen is going to be tough. If it is indeed awesome then I want to wait until I have the game. I'm a sucker for a good title screen.

papercamm

Thank goodness that video is down. I don't think I would've been strong enough to resist it otherwise. But the PS3 version was looking great!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Guys if you find leaked stuff like that PM OneLetter and FartOfWar.

I was going to watch that video. Thanks Take 2 for taking it down.

Edit: For some reason that sounded like sarcasm. It wasn't. I'm glad they took it down because I don't want things spoiled for myself, yet I was still going to watch it anyway.

antitrop

By the way, whoever it was in here that suggested STALKER last night, you're a genius. I spent a few hours last night downloading it and then downloading 3x the base game size in graphics mods.

Now I'll be playing that all week waiting for Bioshock, instead of System Shock 2. Because so far, it kicks ass. I never gave it a fair shot.

Ridesh

Banned
WOW.

Those 15 minutes were genuinely fascinating.

And the graphics are great, so, or the Xbox 360 version is noticeably worse, or the IGN guy is exaggerating.

Derrick01

Banned
By the way, whoever it was in here that suggested STALKER last night, you're a genius. I spent a few hours last night downloading it and then downloading 3x the base game size in graphics mods.

Now I'll be playing that all week waiting for Bioshock, instead of System Shock 2. Because so far, it kicks ass. I never gave it a fair shot.

The complete mod has a lot of necessary gameplay and stability fixes too. It's pretty much mandatory for all 3 games from what I've heard.

Deadbeat

Banned
The complete mod has a lot of necessary gameplay and stability fixes too. It's pretty much mandatory for all 3 games from what I've heard.
Shadow of Chernobyl - Maybe
Clear Sky - Yes
Call of Pripyat - No.

Personally, only use Complete Mods for Clear Sky. But you should only be playing Clear Sky if you want more stalker cause its quite broken. CoP is the most polished and requires nothing.

Cheska

Ultimate Songbird Edition get! Hopefully my Gamestop order doesn't get cancelled. I love going on media blackouts for games and then getting insanely hyped a few days before they release.

You can see the screen tearing a bit when he looks up fast but thats because its not vsync'd if vsync keeps the framerate at 30fps it might be better to have it on. Only thing that will drop will be frames.

you can turn vsynch on/off in the console version? that would be great if true. Hate tearing.

Avinexus

So, Amazon doesn't mention anything about the $30 of 2K Games credit that is mentioned in the OP. Is that no longer available or...?

DTKT

Do we know the embargo date for the reviews? The GMG rewards for the pre-order look great, but I want to wait for some opinions first.

Ziek

Damn missed that PS3 video. Sounds like it looks great though. Leaning towards picking up the PS3 version, but I just don't know! I like the 360's controller for FPSs.

Top Bottom