• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite |OT| No Gods, Kings, or Irrational Games

Nando13

6 DAYS TO GO

ib3S9cQQZULft.png

Spoilers being dumped? I'm out.

B..But you are the countdown guy.

beastmode

the possible spoilers (that are all over the internet) were blacked out and brought up just after someone said they saw them

it's not like someone came in and suicided

Superimposer

This is getting weirder all the time
the possible spoilers (that are all over the internet) were blacked out and brought up just after someone said they saw them

it's not like someone came in and suicided

However, now that we know spoilers are here someone could easily suicide. Everyone be careful.

I should have a copy in a couple of hours for 360, subject to price. If anyone has any questions (360 performance related perhaps), let me know and I'll go through them if I get my copy today!

beastmode

However, now that we know spoilers are here someone could easily suicide. Everyone be careful.

I should have a copy in a couple of hours for 360, subject to price. If anyone has any questions (360 performance related perhaps), let me know and I'll go through them if I get my copy today!
just saying that there wasn't any "dumping"

but yes, the internet in general is pretty dangerous right now

FACE

Banned
I got into the first one with the complete mod for a while but I stopped for some reason. I keep telling myself I'll get back to it one day but if I haven't by now I probably never will.

You waste your time playing crappy third person shooters like Tomb Raider, but you haven't finished an amazing game like STALKER? Rectify that.

Took a look at the edit history for the Wikipedia page because spoilers don't bother me--all I can say is that I very much doubt that's the real twist; Levine's a better writer than that.

I'm sure happy I slept through the fun of the last page.

I got Spec Ops for free off of PS+ but haven't played it yet, and I own Bioshock 2, but are any of the other games any good? I dunno if I have a good enough rig to play BI anyway, but that's such a good deal, and I haven't played XCOM yet and really want to.

Ohwiseone

I have a quick question and I'll spoiler it for safety reasons (even though it was in a video that was released)

those who know, is the whole guitar and humming of "Will the Circle Be Unbroken" in the game at some point. I don't want to be spoiler where and when, a yes or no would be great

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I have a quick question and I'll spoiler it for safety reasons (even though it was in a video that was released)

those who know, is the whole guitar and humming of "Will the Circle Be Unbroken" in the game at some point. I don't want to be spoiler where and when, a yes or no would be great

Yes.

B33

Banned
Any further word on performance between the console versions?
valentine71 and I spoke a bit about his playthrough thus far. He affirmed that the game performs much better on the PS3 than the first BioShock.

IGN likened the 360 version to Dishonored with its texture quality.

And Irrational has said that the console versions are tantamount to the PC version on medium settings.

Thread going much much slower today people scared of spoilers I suppose.

Nice B33, it looked like it ran really good now we need a side by side with 360 lol.

Gartooth

Occasionally for games/movies I peek at spoilers as part of the hype. But not for this game! Nope, not gonna let it happen, bailing out of this thread as soon as I start to see a lot of black bars.

Probably going to avoid any video reviews also just to be safe. (I'm looking at you GameTrailers)

Exis

Question- do all these freebies being given away with the PC version impact sales at all? I mean with free games and 30 bucks back is the title even profitable? I want Irrational to have a hit here so they can make more titles.

Question- do all these freebies being given away with the PC version impact sales at all? I mean with free games and 30 bucks back is the title even profitable? I want Irrational to have a hit here so they can make more titles.

They're all digital copies so it costs them very little.

Top Bottom