• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite |OT| No Gods, Kings, or Irrational Games

How do you know you got 5? All I have is the redeemable PSN code in the rewards menu.

Jesus theres an IGN guide out for this already?

The rewards menu should have some images/sections that give you the prerequisites and say if you met the requirements or not.

It's been a few months though.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
This is this first major game in a long time that I haven't been spoiled for, it's a pretty exciting feeling.

I've finally kicked my old habit of looking up too much info. For the past year I've enjoyed games a lot more because of it. I never actively tried to spoil but I consumed far too much media which resulted in me seeing way too much (fuck you launch trailers). I glanced at the OP for this and didn't even recognize some of the characters. I pumped to just lose myself to the mysteries of Columbia.

Yeah...yet. We still have a whole big open window for dickfaces to climb through and shit all over the place.

It is a nice feel though.

And Anti, youre on Steam? Im using PS3. We'll see how this works out. Prob just gotta redeem it via PSN on release day.
It'll probably be like the Rise of the Warrior stuff for GoW:A. There was a deadline to complete ranks then you accessed your account on the site and they gave you a code to unlock stuff depending on your rank.

Andrew.

Banned
Well Ill be damned. Finished Level 12 and NOW I win the China Broom Shotty (from pre ordering at GS) and the 5 gear Vigors were unlocked.

SWEET.

Well Ill be damned. Finished Level 12 and NOW I win the China Broom Shotty (from pre ordering at GS) and the 5 gear Vigors were unlocked.

SWEET.

I did that a long time ago I think I did the Founders are the rewards different for the Vox. I have to log into that I know I unlocked all the awards.

antitrop

I wish I could see everyone's face when they finish that game.

jP0sxFt.jpg

antitrop

As for all that stuff, I hold The Walking Dead in a similar regard to Spec Ops, I just don't talk about it as much. Some of the scenes in that game are as O_O as the best in Spec Ops.

El Odio

Banned
I really should get back to finishing Spec Ops. I stopped playing
once you regroup with Lugo and Adams at the mall
I don't remember why I stopped playing but it wasn't because of the content.
Goddamn that white phosphorous part ;w;

Andrew.

Banned
If you were a good person, you wouldn't be here right now.

Bioshock, Heavy Rain, and Walking Dead all got me in similar ways.

Ok yeah you're right. Heavy Rain got me good as well. It didnt help that game was supposed to take place in South Philly too so it hit close to home. Literally.

As for all that stuff, I hold The Walking Dead in a similar regard to Spec Ops, I just don't talk about it as much. Some of the scenes in that game are as O_O as the best in Spec Ops.

Im right in the middle of TWD and I stopped because some dicknose spoiled the ending for me in some random thread on here. I could imagine the impact though.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Im right in the middle of TWD and I stopped because some dicknose spoiled the ending for me in some random thread on here. I could imagine the impact though.

That's a damn shame. You should finish it though. There's still a lot of great stuff along the way and the writing and presentation are great.

WatTsu

On the spoiler thing - apparently Reddit and Wikipedia are both being hit with spoilers, so maybe there's some truth to what's out there.

Damn it.

Top Bottom